she gives herself without a single demans
she shud be more pricy

and these girls who call her cheap
do not know what worth is
Angel13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: -Neloufer-

Yes! That's what 'Some' members said when they saw glimpses of the play in the SBB. The Drama Khushi NK pu up for Anjali!

They called her characterless and a girl who's always with other men [First Shyam ,Then NK]

They said Khushi should have thought of some other plan to save Arnav from Shyam instead of going close to Shyamie!

Okay Geniuses! Let me see what kind of a plan YOU come up with!

And yes, Now that that Episode is aired, The NK Khushi drama one. I want answers from you! 

PS- I am actually enjoying these episodes , Though they seem to be OTT at times!

The whole team is doing great!

even I am enjoying these episodes...I don't know why people are making much fuzz about her behavior..she is being all herself...she is sanka devi she is being her usual...but you might want to change your title..it is misleading with your post
Angel13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: hasmitab

I can't believe someone can make a post like this! What is wrong with some people. Guys stop being so serious. It's a show its not like she was half naked. She was fully clothed and she was doing something nice for her HUSBAND!

I understand khushi's character is simple from a simple family but she always tries her best to make the people she loves happy and that's all she was doing. And for some of this post being posted on Indian forum makes me upset. Can't believe people can get so negative about one person in the space of a short time.

Get with the real world its 2012 not 1950's!

We love you Khushi/ sanaya
Keep doing what you do best and making us all smile :)

thank you for being positive
agree with you...people need a big time reality...as if they haven't seen any people in real life talking food with them into theater...I live in US and still my friends and I bring the food and drinks along with us inside the movie theater
and whatever she did was just to please her husband and she was all being herself...and this is why Arnav loves her but people in this forum just need to complain and bash each and everything..they just need a chance to complain and fuzz about everything including actor..I can't believe that these days people are getting seprate and Arnav/Barun fans and Sanaya/Khushi fans are bashin each other...Barun vs Sanaya and Khushi vs Arnav has happened..pleaple nedd to take a chill pill this is just a fiction show..yeah I know we all consider this as a more than our life but reality is reality...
BornThisWay thumbnail
Excellent Nelu! Well I want answers from them too!
Arshics thumbnail

ha ha, I came here to bash you

Gud thought
Ireena7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Yes,,,that's our Khushi... She is the best... She sacrifices her happiness to see smile on her loved ones 
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Very well said dear and I totally agree !! I dont know what problem some people have ! Why do they have to analyse so much and just not sit back and enjoy the serial ? I loved Khushi's antics yesterday,she was typical Sanka Devi yesterday and Arshi scenes were just beautiful ! ❤️ In fact,this quality of Khushi is what makes her so endearing to Arnav,did he like Sophisticated La ? No he liked Sanki Khushi only ! So if he himself doesnt have any problem,Why should we ?
...manal... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
A much needed post.
Thanks a ton.

Manal <3
deleteaccount thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Manal.A-

A much needed post.
Thanks a ton.

Manal <3

Thank You so much!
.shinchan. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
OMG...I dont believe this u actually created d post like this n PMed me?????😲😲

First thing-- I NEVER said KKGSR is cheap..⭐️so please dont target ME.. I didnt liked dat skit that much but i never said KKGSR is cheap..huh...I infact quite liked her plan to expose Shyam(except dat skit deffo,but not because she was hanging wid NK there,but becoz tht was unnecessary)..

n yeah 1 more thing...If people can say ASR is jerk,spineless..thn sum people have all rights to speak abt KKGSR also..!!! 
I was annoyed by KKGSR gestures in theatre..the way she ignored arnav n keep on doing nataunkis in theatre..she must grow up now..OTTs not gonna work anymore..!!

so theres no doubt of taking any word back..
Whenever i vll find KKG stupid...I vll call her stupid,brainless.. n I still didnt found her cheap,so chill n dont send such PMs