Page 1 of 13

Page 1
Page   of 13
Page 2 Page 13

Neloufer.

IF-Sizzlerz

Neloufer.

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 1:13pm | IP Logged

Yes! That's what 'Some' members said when they saw glimpses of the play in the SBB. The Drama Khushi NK pu up for Anjali!

They called her characterless and a girl who's always with other men [First Shyam ,Then NK]

They said Khushi should have thought of some other plan to save Arnav from Shyam instead of going close to Shyamie!

Okay Geniuses! Let me see what kind of a plan YOU come up with!

And yes, Now that that Episode is aired, The NK Khushi drama one. I want answers from you! 

PS- I am actually enjoying these episodes , Though they seem to be OTT at times!

The whole team is doing great!

Originally posted by lazyleaves

Yes Khushi is cheap. In fact she is free. Free to bring a smile on her family's face, free to bring her kidnapped husband back, free to put herself in hell for her sister and free to be always available in every scene. So cheap oops free of her :-D

Originally posted by xxChanga_Jixx

Actually whoever r saying Khushi is cheap.. they r not wrong...
That is why ASR got his duniya ki sabse badi deal( Khushi) without any redemption...very easily

Edited by -Neloufer- - 12 October 2012 at 1:52pm

The following 96 member(s) liked the above post:

jayagowrigem_14khushi.loverHakim2185fizzyfairyadvaitaraynalnandinimeghapriyankasanakadeviKavita1000umayajbluedayFridaKhuarvmischiefhbkumarpinderddMySarun_Janki_PrasRasfeyaradiation-GangnamStyle-sun2011kadi9TheCaptaindisco_divainnocentgreenHopenomad.nesssrija.singh04dreamyshadowsbunnylovessunnyswat.gohmygodurgreatlaxmisaradadipali13RavissanteSanny...Penknife...blackdice1001avantika_2012priyankaaCyberpsychoooMsrashu-bazinga-ipkknd-fanDalmuthuyaAyeReKhushiIreena7Luv_isnt_classysimran04soni28Yummymummy-shamima-samin6ArHiLover-xAparameghaBarunkidewaniprpk525ChaituvStormChaserLyla.Khan-Sunset--SI--Grace-debby_11iria_luvsLindorjane_krittzz...serioustnusredeysanja_here-Swetz-deeswarna--Amy--Flora3333DidikisautChitrarockingWahian4lyfshillu.arshiGodhuliLogonsimran45-Cheeni-SanayaFlawlessCatz.RangRasiyaLyssaPierimaOnepoundChicKookiemonsterAngel13.x-bumblebee-x.-wintergreen-BornThisWayPhoenixRisingdobrevagasmsanitamalikCrazyForBarun

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Khushi is so cheap!!" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Catz.RangRasiya

IF-Sizzlerz

Catz.RangRasiya

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Bang on nelofur

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

fizzyfairyMySarunsun2011SyedaFaizadipali13MsrashuPhoenixRadarNeloufer.GodhuliLogon

Neloufer.

IF-Sizzlerz

Neloufer.

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _WASIM_

Bang on nelofur
Thanks Wasim! I want answers from those people nowDeadCould you PM them for me?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dipali13laxmisaradaPhoenixRadar

bunnylovessunny

Goldie

bunnylovessunny

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
haha! Khushi is Khushi, she ain't cheap, she's reasonable!Wink

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

MySarunmeghapriyankadreamyshadowsdipali13laxmisaradaSripriya_5sun2011SyedaFaizaPhoenixRadarNeloufer.

SyedaFaiza

Goldie

SyedaFaiza

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
i think they should search google 1ST
or find the real meaning of CHEAP

KHUSHI & CHEAP = IMPOSSIBLE

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

indirarudraIp-AK4everMySarunraynalnandinimeghapriyankalaxmisaradadipali13dreamyshadowssrija.singh04Sripriya_5sun2011ArHiLover-xPhoenixRadarsimran04-bazinga-CyberpsychoooshonasandytnusredeyChaituvafsuuNeloufer.GodhuliLogon-wintergreen-

.sobtian.

IF-Dazzler

.sobtian.

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
I wholeheartedly agree with you! I read those posts and failed to understand what people's problem was! They are assuming things with which Arnav himself had NO problem Confused 

Originally posted by -Neloufer-

Okay Geniuses! Let me see what kind of a plan YOU come up with!

Couldn't agree more! Thumbs Up
And personally, I am loving these episodes as well..Smile

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

meghapriyankadreamyshadowssrija.singh04dipali13laxmisaradasimran04PhoenixRadarNeloufer.GodhuliLogon

Ukp18

IF-Dazzler

Ukp18

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
Nice one.
I am sure CV's have something up their sleeve in the future episodes-I am loving it.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011srija.singh04Neloufer.GodhuliLogon

Neloufer.

IF-Sizzlerz

Neloufer.

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SyedaFaiza

i think they should search google 1ST
or find the real meaning of CHEAP

KHUSHI & CHEAP = IMPOSSIBLE

I Know right! 

Khushi = IPKKND Ka half heart

and Arnav=Other half! Heart

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

sakuno1MySarunRavissanteSanny-GangnamStyle-sun2011dreamyshadowslaxmisaradasrija.singh04dipali13PhoenixRadarlazylad8-FauZiGodhuliLogon

Post Reply New Post

Go to top