Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

anjali.K

IF-Rockerz

anjali.K

Posted: 13 October 2012 at 8:01am | IP Logged

Ranveer's role is getting worse and worse each day. The CVs are making a villian out of him. I know people are normally selfish and have their flaws but no good person uses a girl to get rich and then thinks of leaving her once he gets her money to marry someone else. On the top of that, he is cheating on Sahiba, the girl he loves. I think the CVs have gone overboard and given too much of grey shades to Ranveer. I mean the boy who was willing to save a unknown girl so many times cant be like thisConfused. The CVs really need to give Ranveer a proper role

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

baby97babi01suvarnaawtboogle-enchanted-MomrinRidziPiaJazSimi-Priyam-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I really hate the slap (Page 3)" in Rab Se Sohna Isshq forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

xxAqeelahxx

IF-Sizzlerz

xxAqeelahxx

Posted: 13 October 2012 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sukhminderkaur7

Originally posted by xxAqeelahxx

Omg just saw the precap ... haww who slaps a girl

it so funny that when she was in Daljeet she remembered Ranveer
and now she is with Ranveer she remembers Daljeet
hope sahiba get together wid daljeet
 i agree with you...it is really funny...even sahiba is responsible for all this..

Sahiba falling in love with Daljeet i guess ... coz the amount of times they been living together , she realises it now ...
Yahh I know Ranveer still loves her but you never know what can happen in story , he might fall in love with Jazz soon

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Kristen23Momrin

Mohini19

Goldie

Mohini19

Posted: 13 October 2012 at 8:03pm | IP Logged
Ranveer and Sahiba truly deserve each other. Both of them are SELFISH to the CORE with selective MORALITY (or should I say no morality at all).

Jazz should not end up with a guy like ranveer. It doesn't matter that Ranveer will eventually fall in love with Jazz. Who cares? His original intentions of robbing Mr. Paul of his wealth using Jazz is totally wrong. A person like ranveer who can only resort to cheap means to get ahead in life can never truly love anyone.

And by the way, I am talking about characters here and not the actors.

Finally, I also feel bad for daljeet. He definitely deserves someone better than Sahiba.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.SmokeySilence.anjali.KMomrin

-Priyam-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Priyam-

Posted: 14 October 2012 at 12:56am | IP Logged
god! I wonder if this is the same Ranveer guy I used to love in the beginning.. I loved his quirky humor and punjabi accent & how e stood up for Jazz everytime..

But now.. Ranveer fell.. From past few epis, his character has ruined & its now almost destroyed beyond repair..

first he plays double game wid the girls, then tries to impose his rules over Sahiba n... now slaps her! Ewww Disgusting!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

boogleMomrin

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Rab Se Sohna Isshq Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.