Diya Aur Baati Hum

When We Are Together...!! (Ami-p2 & Buddhinie-p5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 7

Page 1
Page   of 7
Page 2 Page 7

Brahmaputra

IF-Rockerz

Brahmaputra

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
My dear Rose,

life always amused me with unexpected tosses and turns. At a turn, I found you. I saw you were alone. May be The One Above might have written your name with that of mine. I do believe I was born for you.

Every time I lost hope, your trust reminded I'm having it within. You made me confident and cross all seas. And without you, nothing was possible.

You are proud about me, you're happy with my little achievements. But I always saw, your happiness always curtained a deep sorrow behind. Even in your sleep, your pretty eyes had it behind those eyelids. Everything you do, always have an impression of your incomplete dream that has been nipped before it could flower. I want to nurse it again, I want it to be true. I want you to be true.I dont want you to be something others would love to invent in you. For that, I want your heart to speak. I want you yourself to tell me your dreams. Our togetherness always had created something more promising and beautiful. Then why are you afraid to let your dream speak? Dont you trust me as much as I trust you. Or do you feel I cannot understand your world and see your dreams as the way you see?Am I not the right one for you? Still I'm a stranger, aren't I?

I'm just a sweetmaker. A simple, common man. I don't know to dream big. What I know is I could support you with all power I have, my arms will carry you any far long, my shoulders can hold your head when you're broken and I will awake till every cloud in your life rain to end. Every haunted night finally has to diminish itself for a pristine dawn. And there I wait to brighten you as your sunshine.

I know its not easy for you. It is really very hard. But I want you to do it. We together will do it. Because I love you. I just simply love you without any reason.

My dear, with me, arise to the new dawn that has been waiting for you, where there are no you and I, we are only one together. As the dusk fades, when I sit beside you, I want you to keep your head on my shoulders, with no strings attached. I want to be with you, just only you, as real as you are, as free as you could be.

I loved you without knowing what or who you are. I love you with all my heart and soul. Like a flower and fragrance, we fell in love with each other despite our differences. What brightens our path is our togetherness, our trust in each other. Give me your hand, none of our dreams are far away with you and me together...

your loving sunshine..

EDIT---read wonderful replies by Ami on page 2 and Buddhinie on page 5...

Edited by June_Anne_Mary - 13 October 2012 at 8:26am

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

Nisha_abiAnush-k-aIresha.IshraLovePrajapreeti73Pappu.b2011akku8910kgh212121sweetycutieshehjarMisscoolEyes-Ayeshi-UMDUfarhana874vish.narenLuminous_LinsManjuuniruba-Liebe-SAIBALROUTH-Amli-seelaks

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "When We Are Together...!! (Ami-p2 & Buddhinie-p5)" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Amli-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Amli-

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Oye JAMi.. Tu aa gayi apne chhore kaa Haal-E-Dil bayaan karne..LOL..

This is indeed sheers of brilliance writing.. I treasure each word you've written..Clap Star Clap..

It's really cleric, ecclesiastic, providential, delicate, soulful..As I say, Pure joy to read. You just made my night with this divine letter. Now I'll be able to sleep peacefully..LOL(without bothering my brainwa about why n how's stuff)..

I particularly love following lines:-
I love you with all my heart and soul. Like a flower and fragrance, we fell in love with each other despite our differences. What brightens our path is our togetherness, our trust in each other.

Sorry to go out of topic:- Yeh exam near time itnaa emotional hathoda kyon maraa re?? kya meri bimaari lag gayi?? Silly Day Dreaming

Edited by ami_dabh - 12 October 2012 at 12:35pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011shehjarvish.naren-Ayeshi-UMDUManjuuBrahmaputraSAIBALROUTH-Liebe-

preeti73

preeti73

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
OMG...its like you have Suraj's soul inside you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...you have just summed it up with so much emotion and beauty...thanks...it sent shivers down my spine...AMAZING!!!!

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Iresha.Ishrab2011shehjarvish.naren-Ayeshi-UMDUManjuuBrahmaputraSAIBALROUTH-Amli--Liebe-

-Liebe-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Liebe-

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
wow...wt a soul touching words u written...Clap

oh my god...its so soothing...loved every words u mentioned abt surya...Big smile

i am touched with ur writing...Big smile

hats off to u jamy...for this beautiful ever seen words of surya...Big smile

i want to mentioned some lines u wrote...seriously these words are blessed to have u to written in ur writings...Big smile

What I know is I could support you with all power I have, my arms will carry you any far long, my shoulders can hold your head when you're broken and I will awake till every cloud in your life rain to end. Every haunted night finally has to diminish itself for a pristine dawn. And there I wait to brighten you as your sunshine.

My dear, with me, arise to the new dawn that has been waiting for you, where there are no you and I, we are only one together. As the dusk fades, when I sit beside you, I want you to keep your head on my shoulders, with no strings attached. I want to be with you, just only you, as real as you are, as free as you could be.

b2011akku8910shehjar-Ayeshi-UMDUManjuuBrahmaputraSAIBALROUTH-Amli-

UMDU

IF-Dazzler

UMDU

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Brilliant piece of writing JAM. I am wonder struck at the depth of talent in the forum.  Hats off to you..ClapClap   You have brought out the soulful connection between our Diya aur Bati so well. They are indeed unique.Despite stark differences in their backgrounds the connection they have been able to establish touches our heart. They are a couple made in heaven.The pain of Suraj in Sandhya hiding her dreams and the prodding and pushing gently from his side to make her reveal it is well brought out. I often wonder  whether such depth of emotion and the emotional connect exist between two people  in the real world or is it just an illusion to be watched and enjoyed not experienced. I am sure in the coming weeks this depth of his love for his Beendani will give him the courage to stand up against Bhabo and fight for what is right. Once again  accept my compliments over a wonderfully written poem.The play of words leave me awestruck.

preeti73akku8910shehjar-Ayeshi-ManjuuBrahmaputraSAIBALROUTH-Amli--Liebe-

b2011

Coolbie

b2011

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
Wonderful piece of writing, poetic version of Suraj's thoughts.

All the best for your exams.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

akku8910shehjarUMDUManjuuBrahmaputraSAIBALROUTH-Amli--Liebe-

shehjar

Goldie

shehjar

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
jami this is really heart touchingCry ..kudos to the writer in u ..Clap
nothing more to add u said it all ..
just thought of this song after reading ur post and after seeing the epi ..
the last stanza is so apt for the situation ..
song by 
 BLUE RODEO - KNOW WHERE YOU GO/TELL ME YOUR DREAM 

Nothing can compare
To how I feel
 When I'm by your side
And nothing can compare
To the world
 I see in your eyes

'Cause I know where you go
Love how you know
How to take me there
Yea I know where you go
Love how you know
How to take me there

You fill my head
With colours
Of wonder and delight
You move across my mind
Like the dance
Of the Northern Lights

'Cause I know where you go
Love how you know
How to take me there
Yea I know where you go
Love how you know
How to take me there

As we sat in front of that August moon
You said the clouds they look like angel wings
Sometimes I wonder if you can read my mind
'Cause I was thinking the very same thing

When I'm with you all the stars shine through
My heart opens up like a morning flower
You know I'd leave it all behind
'Cause my only peace of mind
Is when I'm here with you

So tell me your dream
Lay your head on my pillow
Tell me the things that you hide away
Your pain
Your pleasure
Your sorrow
Tell me the things that you hide away
Your pain
your pleasure
your sorrow

Edited by shehjar - 12 October 2012 at 1:36pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Iresha.Ishrab2011akku8910Manjuu-Ayeshi-UMDUBrahmaputra-Amli-SAIBALROUTH-Liebe-

-Ayeshi-

IF-Dazzler

-Ayeshi-

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
I am trying to write something to comment for a while...!!! I dont know what to write...!!! May be this called speechless...!!! Brilliant Jam di..!!!Clap Clap Clap
In a way you wrote about Suraj's feelings,its so simple like our Suraj yet powerful enough to cross any limit, any barrier, win any battle, any conflict for love...!!! I was confused after today's epi when Suraj told to himself that why Sandy is running away from her dream?? I wondered Suraj dont know why she is running away..!!! How can she even think of fulfilling her dream where educated bahus r not even excepted..!!!
But now I think I understood that how confident he was that he couldn't understand why she is not taking step towards her dream...!!! He wanted her to believe it in again that I can do it ... He wanted her to feel that passion 4 the dream again...!!! He wanted to take away all her fears and fill her heart with hope..!!! Thats why he was taking her to the places where her dream lived once...!!!
Just loved these line..!!! 
Ending with one of my fav quote from the movie a walk to remember... It inspires me a lot...!!!

"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jealous. Loves is never boastful or conceited. It is never rude or selfish. It dose not take offense and is not resentful. Love take no pleasure in others people's sins, but delights in the truth. It is always ready to excuse, to trust, to hope, and to endure whatever comes." 

Edited by ayeshi_101 - 12 October 2012 at 2:46pm

preeti73b2011akku8910ManjuuUMDUBrahmaputra-Amli-SAIBALROUTH-Liebe-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top