Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

-SilverDragon-

IF-Sizzlerz

-SilverDragon-

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Omg I'm soo happy, in the precap finally Krishna is giving that tight slap that I wanted her to give to Pinky, seriously thank you to the CV's for that, Pinky really pisses me off, and Krishna giving her a slap just made me soo happy, can't wait for Monday to see that scene and to see Pinto and Krishna again. Big smile

Edited by FizaluvsKinshuk - 12 October 2012 at 4:31pm

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

tiger93kitakabryandarestuartylocomotoawakeningwikileaksbranchtreehardballramyaadevil_saint2000Aj_Styles-QH-martalindatch912Jadeluvkmmuktha_cuteboogleZoyaluvsKinshukRagvir_Prishnafrozen.devilksfan2star_warskapoormenkataahir004moniluvskinshukkmfan_2

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Finally, Krishna will slap Pinky..." in Afsar Bitiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

moniluvskinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
YES YES!! FINALLY Fizu We got which we wanted . A nice TIGHT SLAP which was pending from long long time and which krishna should have given to pinky long before but Anyways feeling so o so happy .Pinky really desrved this slap ,It was much Much needed Angry

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

branchtreebooglemartalindaJadeluvkmmuktha_cuteRagvir_Prishnataahir004kmfan_2-SilverDragon-

-SilverDragon-

IF-Sizzlerz

-SilverDragon-

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 4:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by moniluvskinshuk

YES YES!! FINALLY Fizu We got which we wanted . A nice TIGHT SLAP which was pending from long long time and which krishna should have given to pinky long before but Anyways feeling so o so happy .Pinky really desrved this slap ,It was much Much needed Angry

I agree, I just can't wait now Big smile Big smile Big smile Big smile Big smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

martalindaJadeluvkmRagvir_Prishnataahir004kmfan_2

Ragvir_Prishna

Goldie

Ragvir_Prishna

Posted: 13 October 2012 at 12:44am | IP Logged
Yes finally the much awaited scene will arrive, I can't wait fr Krishna to slap that Pinky that she deserves.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

martalindaJadeluvkmmuktha_cute-SilverDragon-kmfan_2taahir004

taahir004

IF-Sizzlerz

taahir004

Posted: 13 October 2012 at 4:19am | IP Logged
Hehehehehe I'm a happy boy now , finally Pinky gets a oh so well deserved slap
Go Krishna Go !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Jadeluvkmmuktha_cute-SilverDragon-kmfan_2

martalinda

martalinda

Posted: 13 October 2012 at 4:51am | IP Logged
One hard slap is not enough. Krishna should give her 3 slaps  one each for bihari and dihati and pinky of course.it's so light as compared to what this family had done to her and her family.

Edited by martalinda - 13 October 2012 at 4:53am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Jadeluvkmmuktha_cutekmfan_2-SilverDragon-

kmfan_2

IF-Sizzlerz

kmfan_2

Posted: 13 October 2012 at 7:07am | IP Logged
Finally - she(Krishna) has to gather the courage...after giving her enough time to improve...
Interesting...I only hope it is not a dream sequence!Tongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Jadeluvkmmuktha_cute-SilverDragon-

Jadeluvkm

Jadeluvkm

Posted: 13 October 2012 at 7:53am | IP Logged
good one Krishna give Pinky all the slaps you can dish out
go on Krishna I support you give it to her

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

muktha_cute-SilverDragon-kmfan_2

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.