Main Lakshmi Tere Aangan Ki
Main Lakshmi Tere Aangan Ki

India-Forums

wooowww...nice track!!

NG162 Groupbie
NG162
NG162

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 11:47am | IP Logged
wow today in d precap i saw that the canteen of arjun's office where kanchi works caught fire n arjun is desperate to save kanchi n is very panic!!! a person tried to stop him frm going inside as it was dangerous but he puched off everyone n saved kanchi coming out with kanchi in his arms!!!Day DreamingBig smileHeart wow that was so cute!!! this shows that arjun loves kanchi!!! soon kanchi will also realise that she loves arjun!!!!Party just can't w8 till monday!!!!!! kya karun w8 nahi hota yaar!!! i m sooo excited to see wat happens on monday!!!! love u mltak!!!!Hug i wish u don't end up so soon!!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sittinaPavaniShinyshubhika124

zaara019 Goldie
zaara019
zaara019

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 3:48pm | IP Logged
you right  NG162 i love mltak
pjarpi Senior Member
pjarpi
pjarpi

Posted: 15 October 2012 at 4:21am | IP Logged
ya...but i think its tad too late...the show is already going off air...

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index