Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava?
Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava?

India-Forums

HC justified Raghav yet again... (Page 3)

harshu.sundas IF-Stunnerz
harshu.sundas
harshu.sundas

Posted: 14 October 2012 at 2:44am | IP Logged
I tell u sam, CVs r pathetic..where is d dual life of RAGHAV, like d gambling at night??...seriously, i mean only RAGHAV's scenes nd HC's great performance makes me imagine dat yes, he has suffered a dual life, faked in front of his family 2 b happy nd thus he wants 2 get rid of all dese..
HC was incredible in delivering d exhaushion RAGHAV has at dis moment, becos his fear has made him vulnerable now..he fears 4 krrish a lot, he fears 4 every1 , nd thus as usual, he really cannot think dat wat he will face, nd hw he will face, but he just wants 2 protect dem all...
Gr8 performance HC, god bless uu...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gruffaloEphemera

KhotaSikaShreya Viewbie
KhotaSikaShreya
KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 14 October 2012 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
Sam HC is a true professional. He will continue to justify Raghav until he can.

gruffaloEphemera

april10 IF-Rockerz
april10
april10

Posted: 14 October 2012 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
Completely agree with everyone how crappy script and story but he never failed to impress and he simply nailed his scenes.  

Shreya he is true professional he will do his best till he is in the show. 

Cvs are wasting talented actor here.  There is no continuity in the story except rana which is common factor and I do not know how cvs came up with this stupid idea.

But as usual HC nailed his performance and that is the only thing for me to look forward in this show.  

gruffaloEphemera

KhotaSikaShreya Viewbie
KhotaSikaShreya
KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 14 October 2012 at 8:12pm | IP Logged
I wonder what will happen to the show once he leaves. How will they continue the story?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ephemera

sam123_0 IF-Rockerz
sam123_0
sam123_0

Posted: 15 October 2012 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shreya_luvs

I wonder what will happen to the show once he leaves. How will they continue the story?
I dont care... for me... this show runs till HC is there in the show.. .bco only he can connect me to Raghav... there is nothing other that Raghav that I can connect to..

Story has gone haywire... Sia-char does not make sense to me... Sleepy though SJ is doing a good job in protryaing SiaClap.. but unfortunately.. the char has gone too Sleepy

Edited by sam123_0 - 15 October 2012 at 9:51am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gruffaloEphemeraSoaps1

seshu38 Groupbie
seshu38
seshu38

Posted: 20 October 2012 at 4:16am | IP Logged
harshad always justifies the caracter keep on thats why we r seeing the show sb for harshad only

gruffaloEphemera

Tina_1983 Groupbie
Tina_1983
Tina_1983

Posted: 20 October 2012 at 5:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sam123_0

It is pretty amazing how HC still manages to justify his character even when the story is crappy. Today while watching the show online.. (since I have boycotted the show) I realised I can still connect to Raghav and his pain and his inner turmoil, ONLY BECAUSE HC convinced this to me.Clap

Loved Raghav today yet again... HC nailed Raghav's character .. that of a hurt human... of loosing his brother, his sister-in-law.. of living a double life (guessing he has been gambling at night the whole year.. well I can only guess because the "Great" CVsDead of this show never showed that to me) of constantly lying to the people he loves the most! Of always faking that he is happy, faking he has forgotten his past and living in the present!

HC you sure do rockStarStar! Thank you for still keeping me hooked to Raghav!ClapClap
If it hadnt been for Harshad's portrayal of Raghav, almost all the viewers would have boycotted the show by now... Harshad is keeping the show alive single handedly and with his sheer brilliance.

gruffaloEphemera

harshu.sundas IF-Stunnerz
harshu.sundas
harshu.sundas

Posted: 01 March 2013 at 10:23am | IP Logged
HC rocked.
He made RAGHAV.
may god bless him.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gruffalo

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index