HC justified Raghav yet again... - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
Like button is not working again😡 I hate IF😡

Well the whole leap was a stupid idea... no doubts there...  they skipped whole of Sia's journey🤢 No wonder I feel good for boycotting this show and catching up Raghav's scenes online!

Anyways... I feel Sia understands Raghav's pain... it is just that she worries for his life... and does not know what is right and what is wrong... she does not want to stop him... but she cant let him go ahead!

So true vandy ... whether the script supports HC or not... he sure connects to his audience once he gets that screen space.. no matter how minscule that is👏

Originally posted by sam123_0

Like button is not working again😡 I hate IF😡

Well the whole leap was a stupid idea... no doubts there...  they skipped whole of Sia's journey🤢 No wonder I feel good for boycotting this show and catching up Raghav's scenes online!

Anyways... I feel Sia understands Raghav's pain... it is just that she worries for his life... and does not know what is right and what is wrong... she does not want to stop him... but she cant let him go ahead!

So true vandy ... whether the script supports HC or not... he sure connects to his audience once he gets that screen space.. no matter how minscule that is👏

sam you need an excuse to use that emoticon😆 lol poor like button R.I.P 🤣
sia's journey was the most sensible thing to do even if leap was shown..after the leap they could have shown her still coping with her scary past😡 and how raghav frees her from the past's shadow..would have made there relation much more strong😭
i think sia is not ready to accept the fact that her "perfect" paradise is not so anymore
she is scared about the reentry of V in between her and raghav
fears history may repeat itself
she doesnt trust V an iota but she doesnt want to "lose" raghav...already once she was on verge of losing him
what you said is nice sam W.O.R.D
even in crappiest of crap story setting HC shines through!!👏 you egt that result when you put 120% effort!!
HC rocks⭐️
guys...
we knows cvs will not understand anything...

we should thank god that we atleast have hc as raghav,...
who is able to convey his character and its nuances assuringly...

no matter how much the cvs try to butcher him...
we know if its hc...there has to be something to look out for!
When the leap promo aired it was inevitable they were going to compromise Raghav for the sake of Viraj and there is nothing new in it. There was no way for V to get back in their lives so they made his link with Rana and made Raghav go for him, which makes no sense. Raghav choosing V over his family LOL ... go fool someone else 😆 As per promo tou RaghavI were suppose to be with V lol but may be reading the hue and cry they spared sia for time being and decided to use Raghav lol Its funny how to justify V's presence they have to use Raghav now.

But HC rocked the scene with Gayatri ... the frustration, the fear, the trauma, the regret of having to live a double life. I wish he wasn't this convincing though because of him all CVs crap gets a justification 🤔
Edited by Soaps1 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by blue star

that is why i dnt wnt him to leave...he might nt get a role this strong for a while...although its been wasted..i think he should stay...jst becoz of the kind of different role he is playing in the show!

But they are compromising his character yet again to accommodate another ... so what's the point of all his hard work?
This is the perfect explanation for why I have been watching the show thus far. I have been asking myself why I cant stop and this post has explained the precise reason why. It is so true, HC hooks U onto a show so well U just cant abandon the character!
I tell u sam, CVs r pathetic..where is d dual life of RAGHAV, like d gambling at night??...seriously, i mean only RAGHAV's scenes nd HC's great performance makes me imagine dat yes, he has suffered a dual life, faked in front of his family 2 b happy nd thus he wants 2 get rid of all dese..
HC was incredible in delivering d exhaushion RAGHAV has at dis moment, becos his fear has made him vulnerable now..he fears 4 krrish a lot, he fears 4 every1 , nd thus as usual, he really cannot think dat wat he will face, nd hw he will face, but he just wants 2 protect dem all...
Gr8 performance HC, god bless uu...
Sam HC is a true professional. He will continue to justify Raghav until he can.
Completely agree with everyone how crappy script and story but he never failed to impress and he simply nailed his scenes.  

Shreya he is true professional he will do his best till he is in the show. 

Cvs are wasting talented actor here.  There is no continuity in the story except rana which is common factor and I do not know how cvs came up with this stupid idea.

But as usual HC nailed his performance and that is the only thing for me to look forward in this show.  
I wonder what will happen to the show once he leaves. How will they continue the story?