Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Chaccha

IF-Rockerz

Chaccha

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 11:36am | IP Logged
I am apologizing in advance because this post will be all over the place. I'm delirious, you see. LOL

In today's episode, the highlight and favorite part of the episode was when Ahem couldn't convince Gopi to rest and so he caved!!!! She's tiny and she's showing and she's shy and he, on the other hand, is larger and stubborn and an overly vigilant husband! Yet he couldn't stop her. I loved the chin motion he did to "let" her go. Wink Did anyone else notice how big Gopi has gotten? I feared she'd topple over today! EmbarrassedLOL

The other part that made me smile was when Jigar and Rashi were at Ramlal's house and he elbowed her and then, pulled her saree in order to stop her. If Gohem have their eye language, these two have their own way of communicating! Did you guys notice the mirroring of behaviors when they were waiting for the last batch to freeze? Both had their chins in their hand and then, folded their arms on the table. Adorable! Just awww...Big smile

Hetal is just adorable when she's dancing. She's very graceful and Koki--she's a determined one and totally reminds me of myself (if that's possible)LOL! Even I complain about doing things I don't really like, but I still do it, especially if it makes others happy. Just like a nariyal LOL

The wet rag in the episode was seeing Baa teary when Ahem walked by as Dadaji. That was so sad and I kind of wish that Dadaji (Jamundas Modi**) was alive. Ouch

**I remember his name b/c there was this member who asked us to guess Dadaji's name and no one could, so he/she had to tell us that it was Jamundas Modi. And my witty reply, at least at that time I thought it was witty, was "Toh kya wo jamun becha karte the?" LOLLOL

Oh, yes!Embarrassed I'm so happy that I am imagining everyone at the Modi House dancing to this:

Edited by RachP - 13 October 2012 at 6:20pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

-nilani-GuggulswasthiJustlikethat1ANJ4NazimKiDewani-Eris-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The boy ne ghutne tek diye!!" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Justlikethat1

IF-Sizzlerz

Justlikethat1

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Rachna.. Drooling over GoHem has become a norm these days.. Embarrassed It looks so good seeing Ahem a putty in Gopi's hands only she does it unknowingly without realizing the power she has over him.

Rashi and Jigar are transforming into a real couple. The thought that struck me today as Jigar encouraged Rashi and they made Kulfi as a team was just how much Jigar in his own way can change Rashi.. I did like the cute gesture and Jigar looking at Rashi awaiting the last batch of KulfiTongue

BTW, did you notice.. Both Ahem and Jigar have the same way of encouraging their partners.. "Mujhe poora yakeen hai ki tum ye kar logi"LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-nilani-GuggulChacchaswasthiNazimKiDewani

mona05

IF-Dazzler

mona05

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
ahemji is madly in love and will do anything for Gopi and gopi is so blissfully unaware of this hold she has on him...their romance is so sweet because of such scenes as today..
yes I noticed AHEM's head shaking and chin movement ..they were so cute...he is so lovable..and
gopi was struggling to get up ...I feel we shall have gohem baby soon...do not have to wait till Dec..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-nilani-GuggulChacchaJustlikethat1

Chaccha

IF-Rockerz

Chaccha

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Justlikethat1

Rachna.. Drooling over GoHem has become a norm these days.. Embarrassed It looks so good seeing Ahem a putty in Gopi's hands only she does it unknowingly without realizing the power she has over him.

Rashi and Jigar are transforming into a real couple. The thought that struck me today as Jigar encouraged Rashi and they made Kulfi as a team was just how much Jigar in his own way can change Rashi.. I did like the cute gesture and Jigar looking at Rashi awaiting the last batch of KulfiTongue

BTW, did you notice.. Both Ahem and Jigar have the same way of encouraging their partners.. "Mujhe poora yakeen hai ki tum ye kar logi"LOL

Yes!! I did notice the parallelisms between both couples. The way Jigar was looking at Rashi was very cute! I feel like Jigar and Rashi exude a younger feel for what marriage is about, wheres Gohem portray the mature version of a married couple. Such synchrony...vaah! vaah! EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-nilani-GuggulJustlikethat1

Chaccha

IF-Rockerz

Chaccha

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mona05

ahemji is madly in love and will do anything for Gopi and gopi is so blissfully unaware of this hold she has on him...their romance is so sweet because of such scenes as today..
yes I noticed AHEM's head shaking and chin movement ..they were so cute...he is so lovable..and
gopi was struggling to get up ...I feel we shall have gohem baby soon...do not have to wait till Dec..

I also think the next big track is Gopi delivering the baby. I still say she'll deliver around Diwali. Embarrassed

-nilani-GuggulJustlikethat1

-Eris-

IF-Stunnerz

-Eris-

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
Raji are adorable Evil Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-nilani-GuggulChacchaJustlikethat1

swasthi

IF-Rockerz

swasthi

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
This track is making us all delirious Rachna. 

The mind blowing moment was when Baa assumed that her husband had walked towards her bedroom.  Her heart softened, her breath became jagged and she was getting weak in the knees. This tells just how much love she had for her husband. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-nilani-GuggulChacchaANJ4Justlikethat1

Justlikethat1

IF-Sizzlerz

Justlikethat1

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 5:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by RachP

Originally posted by Justlikethat1

Yes!! I did notice the parallelisms between both couples. The way Jigar was looking at Rashi was very cute! I feel like Jigar and Rashi exude a younger feel for what marriage is about, wheres Gohem portray the mature version of a married couple. Such synchrony...vaah! vaah! EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

True Rachna.. I love seeing GoHem and they will always make me go Embarrassed.. I guess their love reminds me of the gentle flowing stream with a few rocks and pebbles in between but the lullaby it makes never ceases to amaze me.
Rashi and Jigar are more like summer showers.. I like it when it rains but it is too far, too less for me to completely understand or enjoySmile Sorry got a little out of handEmbarrassed Friday evening LOL

-nilani-GuggulChaccha

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.