Flavours of contrast !!

cocoatree thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

what a cute n hilarious  episode !!πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

Thanks a lot cv's for giving unique n fresh episodes..i just loved it..i loved today's script too..Omg..i just loving this arshi 's cute scene..it so fresh n treat to watch it !!

Cast n crew :😊

Sarun !! rocks😳..loved it !! loved it..😳

Hats off sarun todayπŸ‘ !! For making each scene an epic n so perfect together !😳

Barun's expressions were killed me today !! His anger. His frustration.his dignity ..Just too  good n brilliant expressions !!πŸ˜³πŸ‘

Sanaya..charming doll !! loved u soo much today !! Performance were wow !!πŸ˜›

Looks like fairy in white suit !!😳

Looks like cute chinese doll !!😳

Looks like damn stylish red tops n jeans !!!😳

Coming to today's episode !!😊

It starts with whole raizadas in theatre or in 4 lions complexπŸ˜† I don't know.Yeah..sallu's movie is going on but khushi's excitement n over excitement seems to  grow up ..She is enjoying each n evry moment when she saw sallu but what abt ur salman !! R u serious girl πŸ˜†..U can't understand his feelings .Very poor to watch arnav's expressions.Poor arnie boy ur so crazy on sallu !!πŸ˜† His anger when he saw her during watching n enjoying movie his anger eats him.Loved khushi n NK's conversations b/w them regarding film it was funnyπŸ˜†.Khushi really can't understand him. Y I feel after she can understand each n every node of arnav but y can't this ??? Ok..atleast after interval she can realize that his hubby was here in theatre .Again It shows that she was khushi and then what abt arnav ???So people should stop making difference in b/w these two characters one day it seems arnav to b right on the other day it seems khushi to b right.😊.Becoz those two r contrast characters..Today how can u say its arnav 's fault or khushi's fault ??? so people stop making that !!😊

Loved how when arnav saw khushi starts to cry watching movie..How cute she is !! it shows her innocent being her lovable hubby he can't see her like this.so he immediately gives his handkey so funny !! But it seems mamiji cleans her tears in his handkeyπŸ˜‰ ..oh..mamiji make up ka kya ho gaya !!πŸ˜† Stop mamiji. !!πŸ˜†

It was hilarious to watch payashπŸ˜†..no reactions only akash n his opened eyes seems to wide open..So poor to watch payal..Unromantic akash !! They no need dialogues !!πŸ˜† no reactions !1 but payal was quite excited to watch movie.πŸ˜›

Loved naniji 's reactions I m sure that each needs this type of  naniji in our home !!😳

Loved how arnav after catched khushi to make sit along with  him.But he tried a lot to get romantic how can b like this !! Eating pop corn  She is child or innocent or baby !! o god u r married now..Ur crush on sallu's bhai is enough !! See ur hubby's crush on u !! Arnav tries a lot to touch her hand but he fails n sameway movie too over..NO romance !! Here arshi's movie too over !!

Loved how arnav is on high anger..Yeah ..he is not ASR no more So he shared her feelings..So he demanded Y can't u understand me khushi !! I want to spend some quality time with u but u enjoying with sallu's movie !! I just loved arnav shared his feelings to her 😊!! Come on khushi !!😊

Loved khushi's entrance in AR'S groups.Receptionist asked her to wait .Later she went to washroom.Now again want to make him happy becoz she knows that he irritated him.Wah !! what a plan !!πŸ˜‰ khushi just come to conference room and told to arnav abt what she did ! later she aksed him to excuse her..Instead what she did ???πŸ˜•

Loved her pure affection over him n how she tries to make him happy by changing her..It was such a delightful scene ever !! She asked him to come along with for english movie..So she dressed like angel.chinese doll and fially sylish raizada !!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³ wow !! she looks stunning in entire all three attiires😳 !!But she don't know that tarnav is in presentation .Poor khushi so clients watched her suits and finally they liked her suit after all it's a fashion company..Clients liked khushi's attitire and choosed it n handled this contract to him ! 😊After . Arnav shouted at her y u spoiled everything infront of presentation then she says that all I want to watch English picture with u !!πŸ˜‰

Loved her specially in last stylish look !! I m dead watching arnav today.Loved how arnav makes her to call Arnav ..he was to hot n sexy n his smirk ..oh..god..khushi's back step ..my god..i just totally loved it !!once again I falls in love with this couple..Such a cute n beautiful scene ever !!How can he restrict after he watched u in this stylish look !! Loved their cute dialogues n cute hugs n I expects a kiss on cheek n forehead !!

Loved how she keeps preparing n keep alerting whole raizadas by  preparing all foods n sweets for his beloved hubby😳.How she eagerly n excited to celebrate his birthday..So sweet of u !! khushi.his colour his favourite dish..Whether red or black ??😳 But mami n anjali said that he don't like to celebrate his birthday..ok..lets see what happens ?? next week..i hope this time he ll celebrate it with his beloved wife..kkgsr !!😊😊

poor khushi !!πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ€£

Oh..feel for u !! Arnavji !!πŸ˜† Man !! U blowed me away through ur expressions !!

Come on Dammit it !! understand me !!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³

See ur crazy wife in b/w presentation !!πŸ˜†

Looks like a white angel !!😳

Wow !! loved her attitre !!πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

KKGSr !!πŸ˜‰ New James Bond !!πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

Wow !! what a hug !! such a sweet khushi !!πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Loved today's episode a lot  dear friendsπŸ€—..just share ur views  my friends

πŸ€—

Edited by archu-daffodil - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AR_EternalLove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
nyc post dear...well i am just loving the track...crazy khushi is what arnav fall for and she proved it today...
i t was fab epi..

especially the scene where arnav make her call his name without ji...and hug was cute
pinky89 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Nice post Archu !!!!!
Liked the episode ... Loved it how he said AR NAV finally she said Arnav without ji ...
Summer_Rain thumbnail
it was nice epi archu..wanted some intense rabba ve's..ok fine hopefully arnav's b'day party doesn end up in mess hopefully 😊
great post archu...loved the pics..i am so sorry was busy was couldnt talk with u πŸ€—

aruforarshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
a lovely post di...all the pics r awesome...
cocoatree thumbnail
nyc post dear...well i am just loving the track...crazy khushi is what arnav fall for and she proved it today...
i t was fab epi..

especially the scene where arnav make her call his name without ji...and hug was cute'

Hai !! aru dearπŸ€—
how r u ?πŸ€—
missed u πŸ˜Š
but i loved today's episode so much !!😳
actually after he is kkgsr n he is arnav πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³
spcilayy without" ji " only Arnav πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰

cocoatree thumbnail
]nice post

Thank u dear !!πŸ€—
cocoatree thumbnail
]Nice post Archu !!!!!
Liked the episode ... Loved it how he said AR NAV finally she said Arnav without ji ...

Again !! pinksπŸ€—
what happen to forum people ??πŸ˜•
y can't they satisfy with this cute episode
its a cute n sweet episode😳
after they r contrast ..he is kkgsr n he is arnavπŸ˜‰

khatijalubana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
gr8 post
loved d epi dear
very cute n funny arshi scenes
finally ji is off 4m arnav
cocoatree thumbnail
it was nice epi archu..wanted some intense rabba ve's..ok fine hopefully arnav's b'day party doesn end up in mess hopefully 😊
great post archu...loved the pics..i am so sorry was busy was couldnt talk with u πŸ€—

Thank u suhs !!!πŸ€—
intense rabba ve is ok but after all she is kkgsr n he is arnav
so there ll some funny n cute acts ll b seen ..so don't worry it ll b there for us😊
Arnav's birthday ll b blast i guess😊