Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

chocobrownies

IF-Sizzlerz

chocobrownies

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 11:35am | IP Logged

what a cute n hilarious  episode !!SmileLOLWink

Thanks a lot cv's for giving unique n fresh episodes..i just loved it..i loved today's script too..Omg..i just loving this arshi 's cute scene..it so fresh n treat to watch it !!

Cast n crew :Smile

Sarun !! rocksEmbarrassedDay Dreaming..loved it !! loved it..EmbarrassedDay Dreaming

Hats off sarun todayClap !! For making each scene an epic n so perfect together !Embarrassed

Barun's expressions were killed me todayDay Dreaming !! His anger. His frustration.his dignity ..Just too  good n brilliant expressions !!EmbarrassedClap

Sanaya..charming doll !! loved u soo much today !! Performance were wow !!Tongue

Looks like fairy in white suit !!Embarrassed

Looks like cute chinese doll !!Embarrassed

Looks like damn stylish red tops n jeans !!!Embarrassed

Coming to today's episode !!Smile

It starts with whole raizadas in theatre or in 4 lions complexLOL I don't know.Yeah..sallu's movie is going on but khushi's excitement n over excitement seems to  grow up ..She is enjoying each n evry moment when she saw sallu but what abt ur salman !! R u serious girl LOL..U can't understand his feelings .Very poor to watch arnav's expressions.Poor arnie boy ur so crazy on sallu !!LOL His anger when he saw her during watching n enjoying movie his anger eats him.Loved khushi n NK's conversations b/w them regarding film it was funnyLOL.Khushi really can't understand him. Y I feel after she can understand each n every node of arnav but y can't this ??? Ok..atleast after interval she can realize that his hubby was here in theatre .Again It shows that she was khushi and then what abt arnav ???So people should stop making difference in b/w these two characters one day it seems arnav to b right on the other day it seems khushi to b right.Smile.Becoz those two r contrast characters..Today how can u say its arnav 's fault or khushi's fault ??? so people stop making that !!Smile

Loved how when arnav saw khushi starts to cry watching movie..How cute she is !! it shows her innocent being her lovable hubby he can't see her like this.so he immediately gives his handkey so funny !! But it seems mamiji cleans her tears in his handkeyWink ..oh..mamiji make up ka kya ho gaya !!LOL Stop mamiji. !!LOL

It was hilarious to watch payashLOL..no reactions only akash n his opened eyes seems to wide open..So poor to watch payal..Unromantic akash !! They no need dialogues !!LOL no reactions !1 but payal was quite excited to watch movie.Tongue

Loved naniji 's reactions I m sure that each needs this type of  naniji in our home !!Embarrassed

Loved how arnav after catched khushi to make sit along with  him.But he tried a lot to get romantic how can b like this !! Eating pop corn  She is child or innocent or baby !! o god u r married now..Ur crush on sallu's bhai is enough !! See ur hubby's crush on u !! Arnav tries a lot to touch her hand but he fails n sameway movie too over..NO romance !! Here arshi's movie too over !!

Loved how arnav is on high anger..Yeah ..he is not ASR no more So he shared her feelings..So he demanded Y can't u understand me khushi !! I want to spend some quality time with u but u enjoying with sallu's movie !! I just loved arnav shared his feelings to her Smile!! Come on khushi !!Smile

Loved khushi's entrance in AR'S groups.Receptionist asked her to wait .Later she went to washroom.Now again want to make him happy becoz she knows that he irritated him.Wah !! what a plan !!Wink khushi just come to conference room and told to arnav abt what she did ! later she aksed him to excuse her..Instead what she did ???Confused

Loved her pure affection over him n how she tries to make him happy by changing her..It was such a delightful scene ever !! She asked him to come along with for english movie..So she dressed like angel.chinese doll and fially sylish raizada !!WinkEmbarrassed wow !! she looks stunning in entire all three attiiresEmbarrassed !!But she don't know that tarnav is in presentation .Poor khushi so clients watched her suits and finally they liked her suit after all it's a fashion company..Clients liked khushi's attitire and choosed it n handled this contract to him ! SmileAfter . Arnav shouted at her y u spoiled everything infront of presentation then she says that all I want to watch English picture with u !!Wink

Loved her specially in last stylish look !! I m dead watching arnav today.Loved how arnav makes her to call Arnav ..he was to hot n sexy n his smirkDay Dreaming ..oh..god..khushi's back step ..my god..i just totally loved it !!once again I falls in love with this couple..Such a cute n beautiful scene everDay Dreaming !!How can he restrict after he watched u in this stylish look !! Loved their cute dialogues n cute hugs n I expects a kiss on cheek n forehead !!Day Dreaming

Loved how she keeps preparing n keep alerting whole raizadas by  preparing all foods n sweets for his beloved hubbyEmbarrassed.How she eagerly n excited to celebrate his birthday..So sweet of u !! khushi.his colour his favourite dish..Whether red or black ??Embarrassed But mami n anjali said that he don't like to celebrate his birthdayOuch..ok..lets see what happens ?? next week..i hope this time he ll celebrate it with his beloved wife..kkgsr !!SmileSmile

poor khushi !!LOL

LOLLOLROFL

Oh..feel for u !! Arnavji !!LOL Man !! U blowed me away through ur expressions !!Day Dreaming

Come on Dammit it !! understand me !!WinkEmbarrassed

See ur crazy wife in b/w presentation !!LOL

Looks like a white angel !!Embarrassed

Wow !! loved her attitre !!EmbarrassedLOL

KKGSr !!Wink New James Bond !!LOLWink

Wow !! what a hug !!Day Dreaming such a sweet khushi !!EmbarrassedWinkLOL

Loved today's episode a lot  dear friendsHug..just share ur views  my friends

Hug

Edited by archu-daffodil - 12 October 2012 at 11:42am

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

aruforarshiVIP.Lifekirthiarshishanthipriya-Siaa-Msrashuachu_arshiAR_EternalLove-EndlessSmile-shona3Barun_Addict..Suhana..ragvir.fan-dosy_devil-pinky89sohara-wintergreen-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Flavours of contrast !!" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

AR_EternalLove

IF-Rockerz

AR_EternalLove

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 11:58am | IP Logged
nyc post dear...well i am just loving the track...crazy khushi is what arnav fall for and she proved it today...
i t was fab epi..

especially the scene where arnav make her call his name without ji...and hug was cute

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chocobrownies

achu_arshi

IF-Dazzler

achu_arshi

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
nice post

chocobrownies

pinky89

IF-Sizzlerz

pinky89

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Nice post Archu !!!!!
Liked the episode ... Loved it how he said AR NAV finally she said Arnav without ji ...

chocobrownies

..Suhana..

IF-Sizzlerz

..Suhana..

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
it was nice epi archu..wanted some intense rabba ve's..ok fine hopefully arnav's b'day party doesn end up in mess hopefully Smile
great post archu...loved the pics..i am so sorry was busy was couldnt talk with u Hug

chocobrownies

aruforarshi

aruforarshi

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
a lovely post di...all the pics r awesome...

chocobrownies

chocobrownies

IF-Sizzlerz

chocobrownies

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
nyc post dear...well i am just loving the track...crazy khushi is what arnav fall for and she proved it today...
i t was fab epi..

especially the scene where arnav make her call his name without ji...and hug was cute'

Hai !! aru dearHug
how r u ?Hug
missed u Smile
but i loved today's episode so much !!Embarrassed
actually after he is kkgsr n he is arnav WinkEmbarrassed
spcilayy without" ji " only Arnav EmbarrassedWink

chocobrownies

IF-Sizzlerz

chocobrownies

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
]nice post

Thank u dear !!Hug