Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

tulipdaisy

IF-Rockerz

tulipdaisy

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 10:33am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 50 member(s) liked the above post:

webkaprshah1950ptailorsuecushakiran patelumavenivita_narineahcirrashojennyrsalphienamniksc19gold1978staradhewarsanika1507Humtum25locomotoDeviRahimbux21wikileaksgayatri48suzyjennifer1lalitha13lovelina25mystifyreA HUGE FANekomasHeenapgaayikashiv0624Princess3101ramonamseemasrmeghna.skyd.singhSharee12coderPutijaChalhovshunu6venGauri22Sandy66ForeverSHINeekomal07JulieDOmaRamdassronshaanKhatamKahaniDJ..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~* PSH WU 12th Oct Adini plan new life*~" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shunu6

Goldie

shunu6

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Thanks for the updatesClap

seemasr

seemasr

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Thank you immensly for your time to update.
Adi dear,,I have a suggestion for you.It might not the best suggestion of the world.But looking at your pain i feel to say this.
You are indeed in pain loosing Amrita.1st time the sorrow looks genuin.But i still do not understand the reason.Why to bear so much pain??There are certainly other way to get relief.Give sugni some money help her to build her carrier.Let her work and earn her self respect.Just living with you in the same haveli with mamaji wont help.
If you plan it properly i am sure mamaji wont know a bit about it.I can understand your pain,but the way so easily you are making your mind to forget all and starting a new life is not going too well.
Sugni,From precap it is evident that she trying to hide her relation with Vicky from MT.I think she should tell MT the truth.If she really wanted to free from Vikram then show her truthfullness,the way she showed when Niranjan tried to grab her.Let MT take care of Vicky then.You dont really need to marry Adi and play hide and seek in haveli.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoymystifyregaayikaboogleM0uNi

JulieD

IF-Dazzler

JulieD

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Thank you. Seems another no show for Vickram in today's episode. I think I will have to give it a miss.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ronshaan

croziaxx

Goldie

croziaxx

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 11:39am | IP Logged
  sugni is shameless backstabber cheap girl she never loved to V,she only used him first and now she used to his nephew,  said adi is better then V, she and her mother both r  Censored  adi is right both r made for each other, she never feel bad about V,he did alot for both and both cheated him, both r normal... and dekho suhane sapne of future...Angry how could they ?  adi know well how much V love to sug but he doing nonsense continuously...   i want to give a big slap to adi... he is happy to ruin so many life and say this is  scarifies, Silly  what will happen if V still give divorce to rewa,... i rally don't want to believe that "ek serial ke main lead itne ghinoune ho sakte hai"...  Dead

Edited by croziaxx - 12 October 2012 at 11:46am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoyseemasrM0uNibooglemiggieHillyloveForeverSHINeeParulRatiShivi

PutijaChalhov

Coolbie

PutijaChalhov

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Thanks Aarathi for the update.  ShowShockedSleepy

ForeverSHINee

bsattaur

Groupbie

bsattaur

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
I loved the expression on Vickram's face when Amrita was giving her nautanki goody too shoe speech.  It was mind blowing.  Kudos to Vickram all the way.  He should kidnap Sugni and rape her.

miggie

seemasr

seemasr

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Bsataur,
I dont know you said it out of frustration this show made you or ???
I personaly can not see Vikram doing such act.I agree Sugni has no moral left.She was ready to sleep with any Thakur doing her sardhakai.But Vikram is a noble man.Till now he has not hurt any woman.So no i cant see him that evil,no matter how heart broken he is.
What will be the differnce between class a thakur and bedni remain, if he will go so low.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoylovelina25gaayikaM0uNicroziaxxVinnie79ForeverSHINeekomal07HillyloveParulRatiShivironshaan

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.