Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Euphoria. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Kirthi Di, I totally agree with you! Felt like thwacking that Shugun lady! She seems to be an ardent Maan-Geet fan herself, probably that's why she was so fixated on just that topic. But hats off to Gurmeet honestly, god knows how he kept his cool and gave such fitting replies! Loved the part where Gurmeet said it at her face that she was interrupting him and not letting him speak! At your face woman. 😳 

And my god, what can I say about GC and KS's off-screen rapport! Gurmeet was teasing Kratika with such ease, just goes to show how close they are as friends. And did you notice how Kratika kept looking at Gurmeet as he answered some question that was asked! πŸ˜³

Jyo Di, I agree. I think the fans are to be blamed, entirely. Both Gurmeet and Drashti now refuse to speak about each other because of all the awkwardness and I don't blame them. If the fans still can't understand what their obsession has gotten them into, I don't know what can. At least Gurmeet and Drashti still answer some questions related to Geet, if this continues, I won't be surprised if both of them just lash out at their fans one day! πŸ₯±
shubhika124 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: angake

Shubhi, that is surprising. I have never heard of this talk  show. Maybe that is their format. They need to be sarcastic and rude to goad the celebrities into giving them tidbits of information. But ya, they were terrible especially the one who wanted GC to teach her some dance steps. YUK!

I have seen only one episode where they interviewed Vidya. They were so warm with her ! But here πŸ€¬ SHAME!
aanyakunat thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shubhika124

Alright 

I just watched the interview & I cant explain the ecstasy seeing him answering like this
Firstly , I ALWAYS wanted to see his reaction to his link-up rumors! And Im so glad such news doesn't bother him The way he explained his reactions to bashing posts , giving my SRK's example , the innocent GC absolutely understands this evil media world. And I feel terribly sorry for Debina for going through this , I used to hate her to death a year back , then I questioned myself , why do I hate her! Just because GC has an amazing chemistry with another star? NOT FAIR! Gurmeet never fails to to claim how much Debina has done for him. She held his hand when he was nobody , why shall people expect him to leave her today when he is a star? πŸ€“
Secondly! I hated the anchors. How uncouth they are. Did you notice how one of them addressed Ragini? 'Woh Anchor bhi...'πŸ˜• How do they get into this profession? Uncouth! πŸ˜‘ If such rude shameless creeps can interview the celebs , why can I? πŸ˜• I know the show is very celebrated talk-show , have seen Vidya , Madhuri , Sridevi here. But are they always this rude? 

But the way he handled them is amazing. He is such a confident & less-shy man today ☺️ Love you GC ❀️

*RESPECT* :* :* :*

i swear shubhi!! uncouth is the word... 😑 there's a difference between being witty and being downright rude... but i guess sadly this is the format of the show... though this is the first time i'm even hearing of it... do bollywood stars actually put up with this crap? 😲 but gurmeet was so brilliant with his answers... totally cool... πŸ˜Ž now i'm waiting for kratika to kick some ass!

Deepti1808 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I cant believe GC sat through that interview.
Dont they give them a questionnaire in advance where they can pick and choose what they want to answer.

How they were putting GC on the spot.
They were trying to get a rise out of him.😑

Thank God i am not in the showbiz who will undergo such deliberately pointed barb filled interviews. Not even for 40 lakhs you bet.LOL

GC my opinion of you as a person has grown after watching the interview. Kudos for the matured way you handled everything.
Strawbella thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Well seriously the topic has changed now. I am shocked by the very little response got for the thread intimated on main forum.
Deepti1808 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Aaryan Express 8: Just going through the same will get back with my comments later

EDIT: Loved it . Thx to all the contributors for all the effort they have put in to make this a thing to watch out for during the weekends.πŸ‘

Edited by Deepti1808 - 11 years ago
@jyo: thanks for posting the clip. i have to say, these woman were very rude. i understand the point of the show...trying to garner up some media buzz but seriously, geet has been over for 10 months now.

i am not going to lie, i started following GC when i got hooked onto Geet. I even wrote emails to the PH after Geet ended asking for it to come back.

But after seeing PV, I am glad Geet came to an end. This show is so unique and well executed that it has a fan following all over the world.

It is important for an actor to grow. the last thing an actor would want is to be type-cast. i mean look at Jennifer Aniston, she will always be Rachel. 

I find it interesting that they keep trying to instigate GC with the whole DD talk. But I am curious, do they ever ask DD the same questions? I feel they are only asking GC because he is married to DB. 

And to be honest, what was wrong with his response about SRK? How is it not the same thing? GC has a huge fan following. Just because he is on TV and not on the big screen, does that mean anything?

let me be frank...i think bollywood lacks talent. please don't take this the wrong way but let's think about it. what celebrity that is in the industry these days is not related to either a Kapoor. a Deol, or a Bachchan? Even Hrithik is the son of an actor. Farhan Aktar's father is Javed Aktar and his step-mom is Shabhana. If you are not related to someone in Bollywood, then you are a model or a former beauty queen. that is what bollywood is made up of. 

think of it this way, Kareena is a bollywood actress but it looked as though she was having difficulty on PV. 

Being a TV actor is not easy and i think sometimes the media overlooks that fact. and i don't like them looking down on TV actors because they are not in movies. frankly, TV shows can make more a difference in our lives than movies. 

I am sorry, i did not like the woman conducting the interview. I commend GC for maintaining his cool, i sure as hell would not have.

KinSanj thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Just saw his interview...gosh! what were the reporters thinking when they asked him such questions? I personally found it rude and i'm surprised gurmeet was so calm...i would've blasted at them for it by now! it didn't seem like an interview but more like a ragging session happening! they were mocking him! Disgusting...but m glad how gurmeet was smart and answered the questions in his own style!
another question to these interviewers. when they interviewed sridevi, did they ask her about her controversial marriage? no, because they maintained their boundaries. that is what was lacking here. and i think that is what offends me. if you are going to call out a TV actor for rumors, than why not call out a bollywood star for the truth.
aanyakunat thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: USManeetian

another question to these interviewers. when they interviewed sridevi, did they ask her about her controversial marriage? no, because they maintained their boundaries. that is what was lacking here. and i think that is what offends me. if you are going to call out a TV actor for rumors, than why not call out a bollywood star for the truth.

unfortunately tv stars are treated like second class citizens in front of these bollywood people... even though most tv actors are more talented..