circle of love in IPK and petition

habiba2073 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
After watching today's epi even the hug could not make my mood happy. Are CVs  trying to go back to square 1 ? Seems  they haven't realized yet  that after Feb2012, the comedy track of IPKKND was not well accepted by the IPK lovers.
How come Khushi end up intruding in ASR's meeting and make it a joke every single time? If she really wants to convince or wow Arnav then can't she do it privately in their bed room? How on earth, she thinks that ASR will be always alone in the office and she will show her antics...is it ever possible? I don't blame Khushi because she is little immature but the CVs and writers are not doing justice to her character. They can't show her all like a joker and without brain after all those previous episodes we witnessed for last few weeks.They don't glue with each other. There is a limit to be funny and bubbly but this is too much! 
If such dramas go on and CVs can't show something really meaningful through Khushi's character then popularity of IPK will strip down again. I don't want to see Khushi as a comic character, I want her to be sensible, loving and understanding like she was during the remarriage track and stay in the circle of love with Arnav. 
I so much love this Khushi character but it's not getting proper treatment. We got The perfect Dewali episode because Khushi was very sensible in those episodes. If she was a comic character like very recent one then we would never get the epic scene ever. For example, how abruptly the CVs have failed to create a nice romantic atmosphere when Arnav first told Khushi to take her out. Instead of showing Khushi becoming intimate with hubby they made her all like a jumping clown! How can we expect a romantic scene from this sort of situation and character? Even the hug in to night's epi was not passionate one, it could not be due to the situation the CVs created! 
Can't we deserve proper sensible, romantic scene after the wedding? No wonder why people are doing petition on this issue!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ASRphanki thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
v shud request rima for dis...i think v stay unitd ...nd support the show