Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

ALUJNA21

Coolbie

ALUJNA21

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 9:48am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 62 member(s) liked the above post:

MC4821webkapreshma12vita_narinemetallicazkinhatsandy_radhewarHumtum25shiny3DeviRahimbux21skapu80lmaharajhlalitha13suzynousheen2012jennifer1gigigigicleo25yeshhhhkwebbelaasaxena3velvetscarfmystifyrelaimdadheartsmartgaayikaA HUGE FANharshi21MOHINI26divra4Princess3101meghna.skyMaazzRaleighbcatmanali65Ishiqa_luv_Rati....vula_kv....ksfan2aadksamrudhi.rmygaby-RS-deejagipeg_pionneAngelsHeavenaliaFavouriteofall--jiya--.S.i.m.r.a.n.-Mehnaaz-Savz_Startling-Cyn-Saraliciouspallavi25desicrowdJ.LOPeraltaGarranty*Piku*SilverBellOmnipotenceZaxo..Cinderella...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "WRITTEN UPDATE 12th OCTOBER 2012" in Hitler Didi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rohan5

Groupbie

rohan5

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 9:58am | IP Logged
total crap!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bearhugkwebbel

Favouriteofall

IF-Rockerz

Favouriteofall

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 12:54pm | IP Logged

thanx for the update Anju Smile

i am not disappointed with the dream sequence thing because somewhere i knew this is gonna happen, because in almost every show in such circumstances the results of DNA test are manipulated by the villain and for me the same has happened in HD too
i don't know about others but i am still 100% sure Zara is Indira
Malik gave the blood sample to Rishi so obviously he is responsible for the -ve result and that means he knows that Zara is actually Indira.
About Rishi's sudden change-in-behaviour...it can be taken as both +ve or -ve
and i am taking it as a positive change, after watching the precap some are saying that he has accepted Shweta as his wife...how you guys are so sure? HD precaps are always misleading
he promised Indu that he'll shower her with his love but he didn't make any promise to Shweta
moving on doesn't mean he has accepted Shweta as his wife, he has realised that he is doing injustice to Shweta by ignoring her, so he wants to make her happy and he can do that as a friend too
i may be wrong as HD cv's are unpredictable but in that case too this RishTa thing is a temprory affair, the truth of Zara being Indira will be revealed soon
and since our old RK is back i am getting a feeling that he'll be the one to solve this mystery.
RK hamesha dil ki sunta tha...to RK ka dil kya kehta hai ''Wo meri Shreemati Ji hain''
apne dil ki awaaz kab tak deny kare ga...a few more hints and he'll start his investigation and i know our Mr.Juggadu will be successful in this mission Wink

after this dream sequence i have realised that the cv's have done the right thing because this twist is certainly better than that plain revelation...without these twists and turns the story becomes dull!

i am looking forward to Monday's episode Smile

Edited by Favouriteofall - 12 October 2012 at 1:34pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

MEERA DOOKIEkwebbelNishaathRaleighbcatALUJNA21....vula_kv....-Mehnaaz-.S.i.m.r.a.n.J.LOOmnipotenceZaxo

J.LO

IF-Sizzlerz

J.LO

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
thanks

ALUJNA21-Mehnaaz-

samrudhi.r

IF-Dazzler

samrudhi.r

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
thanks for wu

ALUJNA21-Mehnaaz-

SpunkyTigress

Cool Viewbie

SpunkyTigress

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 2:20pm | IP Logged

Thanks for the update...

Wondering if Rishi will accept sweta, Is he crazy???

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Alia...kwebbelALUJNA21-Mehnaaz-

SilverBell

IF-Stunnerz

SilverBell

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
No Why Would Rishi accept Swetha. Hate The PRECAP SO MUCH.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Alia...ALUJNA21-Mehnaaz-

..Cinderella...

IF-Addictz

..Cinderella...

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
Thanks Anju Sis!!!

ALUJNA21-Mehnaaz-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top