Byah Hamari Bahu Ka

BHBK WU 12th Oct - Redemption on its way? (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

..Serendipity..

IF-Sizzlerz

..Serendipity..

Posted: 13 October 2012 at 6:48am | IP Logged
thanks Hina ..Finally a reality check for Rajni . .. yay . . Krish u go boy make Rajni repent big tym

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hinz

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "BHBK WU 12th Oct - Redemption on its way? (Page 3)" in Byah Hamari Bahu Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pia09

pia09

Posted: 13 October 2012 at 7:00am | IP Logged
Thks Hina for the update . waiting anxiously for Monday. first it is 100th episode n second krish is looking so hot when is angry.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Paarineetahinzsathuraj

_Fantasy_

_Fantasy_

Posted: 14 October 2012 at 3:07am | IP Logged
Oh I'm glad I picked this episode to read the update of!

Hopefully Krish's anger isn't short lived and hopefully he won't accept her back... Cos it seems now Biyah Hamaari Bahu Ka will be with their Beta only. Makes sense.

But anyway, I'm confused with where this story is meant to be going but I'm least bothered, I'll just read next Fridays and see what happened! What a waste!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hinz

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Byah Hamari Bahu Ka Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.