Byah Hamari Bahu Ka

BHBK WU 12th Oct - Redemption on its way?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

hinz

Viewbie

hinz

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 9:34am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 63 member(s) liked the above post:

MC4821webkapRichsuecshivnirSejal_DesaimrvlsmedhsallysiarashoagniiAMSTeshachhjariantau123shiny3skapu80mkapchandan25Ankeeeeeoceanbreeze11jihadulgenduPaarineetadhokaipgshahsandhyanand17dent4uasiaheartmiss_patel5Arsha85Heenapsummer7dirk41Pravesviraf4uheartsmartA HUGE FANgeek2pia09ronnie85pari2386jasmine477divra4noddiyesbh1meghna.skyGauri22Mehr-k-Happy4Ever-lastminpeg_pionneChoco_Cosmossathurajan_kShell16ssroomani-Zaara-nithyamkvjyoti06-Aysha-..Serendipity..DJ..seelaksOnlyHope

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "BHBK WU 12th Oct - Redemption on its way?" in Byah Hamari Bahu Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

jasmine477

jasmine477

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Thanks for the awesome update HinaSmile

Loved faiba dialoguesClapClap

Rajini...ewwwAngryCensored

Hated to see love and concern on  Krish and V-parivar's eyes for RajiniDead...even nowOuch

loved precap...hope Krish is back...it is high tymDay DreamingEvil Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hinz-Zaara--Aysha-

-Zaara-

IF-Rockerz

-Zaara-

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 9:56am | IP Logged
thanks
loved the precap Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hinz

Praves

Praves

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Thanks Hinaben & have a nice weekend!Hug

Just watched the episode online & could not understand why it's so short?? Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hinz-Zaara-

-Zaara-

IF-Rockerz

-Zaara-

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 10:08am | IP Logged
@ Praves
yeah, even I was wondering..today's epi was really short :(

Edited by -Zaara- - 12 October 2012 at 10:08am

Praveshinz

hinz

Viewbie

hinz

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 10:25am | IP Logged

@Pravben- even I was wondering the same...but then its better to have a shorter and more effective epi than to drag the same old crap...
I think it was probably to accomodate Big B's b'day bash on KBC...

Edited by hinz - 12 October 2012 at 10:25am

Pravessbh1

Praves

Praves

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Thanks for the probable explanation, Hinaben! Big smile

ssroomani

IF-Rockerz

ssroomani

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 12:01pm | IP Logged

HIna!  Hug   After a week, I am reading an update here...and woo hooo...Krish actually says that to Rajni????

I wish it is true...If Krish tells Rajni to go to hell and is proved innocent, I will watch again!   At last, his dimag which was being churned like dahi produced butter and ghee and paneer!!!   Tongue

Faiba actually threatened to murder Rajni?  Big smile   Go for it Faiba, I am with you!!   Yay!!  Clap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pari2386hinz..Serendipity..

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.