Punar Vivah

Arti-Ornaments

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

gshow2011

IF-Rockerz

gshow2011

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 9:18am | IP Logged
Folks ,did you notice Arti has no real jewelry besides mangalsutra, no bangles, necklace, kada, she left all behind and left with nothing. I am wondering if CVS will show her getting adorned with ornaments and make it special for us in Yash style. Yash did notice that as well . And picture posted today is also without kada.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Nisha_abishobakanapathynirmalac99sravya417ladyBgudkholitaManali_IamGCiangcluvtaahir004gafulu14

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Arti-Ornaments" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

maydaboo

Groupbie

maydaboo

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 10:00am | IP Logged
i also noticed that but even thought it would be so romantic to see yash offering her jewelry, i like her that simple 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

padmavarladyBgudkholita

taahir004

IF-Sizzlerz

taahir004

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 10:35am | IP Logged
I actually feel a lady looks more beautiful without having too much jewels but I do hope in the near future Yash presents Aarti with jewels

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ladyBgudkholita

ladyBgud

IF-Dazzler

ladyBgud

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 11:44am | IP Logged
i actually love that she don't wear elaborate jewelry, just a single strand small detailed necklace and matching earrings with the mangalsutra,  she looks great but with that gorgeous neck column of hers, it'll be a smashing treat to see her all decked upWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rvmluthra

Manali_IamGCian

IF-Rockerz

Manali_IamGCian

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 11:54am | IP Logged
yeah agree.

gcluv

IF-Sizzlerz

gcluv

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 11:54am | IP Logged
I FEEL SHE LOOKS GREAT IN MINIMAL JEWELRY

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

meenadsouza

fansush

IF-Sizzlerz

fansush

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
yaSmile

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.