Byah Hamari Bahu Ka

Oh C'mmon! STOP it now..

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Bvfan123

Groupbie

Bvfan123

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 8:45am | IP Logged
I decided to give this serial a second chance after the surrogacy track, But they are now pulling this like a chewing gum.. 

Yash and Krish had a fantastic plan to nab the murderer and they left him to run scott free. Itno to akal mujhe bhi hai ki ek aadmi murderer ko nahi pakad sakta,

God, the cv's dont know where to stop. This is just going on and on and on. I have lost all trust in the makers. The moment shekchilli Yash left the chaku there, I changed the chanel to Big Bang Theory and had a hearty laughter. Though I dont know which one made me laugh moreLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

heart1

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Oh C'mmon! STOP it now.." in Byah Hamari Bahu Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

zeezee09

zeezee09

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
Also don't forget that Krish, during their initial encounter lost this guy in the crowd too! He seems very incompetent as far as chasing and grabbing  this culprit. He was make big claims like, 'ab tujhe main nahin chodoonga' but this guy  manages to escape like a chipkelli.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.