Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

zeezee55

Goldie

zeezee55

Posted: 13 October 2012 at 8:16am | IP Logged
Isn't Aarav Rachna's fiance?!!

If so then for the first time i'm going to cuss!  WHAT THE HELL!!

If Gunjan cannot be paired with Mayank for whatever, can't the CVs find another match for her - why must she fall in love with guys who are engaged or promised to another. 

If not mayank then find another boy who is not booked for another girl!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anoneeMSN_Vanny

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Precap:Aarav and gunjan s pair (Page 3)" in Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

brat2008

IF-Dazzler

brat2008

Posted: 13 October 2012 at 9:09am | IP Logged
 Not to worry ! ZeeZee55!
               Aarav is here to take both love stories to its climax Mayank& gunjan, Rachana & Rajeev. He is characterised as a cool ,extrovert  guy who does not miss a chance to impress girls unlike his Bro Rajeev.    Both the brothers are poles apart. 

Aarav,s marriage is fixed with Rachana by his dominating mom without his knowledge or consent.   Gunjan will never heed to his advances and pranks coz  Mayank & gunjan are very committed to each other

Aarav is here initially to lighten up the scene and then to complicate things in the love stories.
     Let us wait and watch!!!!

anoneeMSN_Vanny

mahamarif

mahamarif

Posted: 13 October 2012 at 9:11am | IP Logged
@vibhakarti its not arnav its aarav but whtsoever its is

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anonee

helloaamir

Goldie

helloaamir

Posted: 14 October 2012 at 10:20am | IP Logged
My gut feel is that Aarav and Gunjan will become friends eventually, while him and Rachna will probably fight. Then Aarav will help Gunjan with Mayank, and after Rajeev rejects Rachna, then Aarav will become friends with Rachna and then they will eventually fall in love. The reason I dont think its Gunjan Aarav is because they both are city type modern people - normally in shows we always have opposites attract. So Rachna and Aarav will be kind of like Gunjan Samrat from MJHT - the shy village girl and the total dude. That follows in a lot of other shows too - where we have opposites like the sharmili traditional girl, and a total modern guy, and they always end up together. So that's why I dont think it's going to be Aarav Gunjan.

anonee

OmnipotenceZaxo

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 14 October 2012 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

MSN_Vanny

brat2008

IF-Dazzler

brat2008

Posted: 14 October 2012 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
 I dont think that Rachana is so weak that once Rajeev rejects her she will go on a rebound to Aarav.

She is very persistent and a passionate girl. she is submissive but a  go getter at the same time 

.All she has to do is set her heart on it  and there she goes after it. She is allmost like her mom      who is of very strong beliefs  & Values . if she gives up on her love then she will be a  complete looser.  
           Rachana will not give up on Rajeev. This is my side of the future track prediction

MSN_Vanny

MSN_Vanny

IF-Rockerz

MSN_Vanny

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 14 October 2012 at 3:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by brat2008

I dont think that Rachana is so weak that once Rajeev rejects her she will go on a rebound to Aarav.

She is very persistent and a passionate girl. she is submissive but a  go getter at the same time 

.All she has to do is set her heart on it  and there she goes after it. She is allmost like her mom      who is of very strong beliefs  & Values . if she gives up on her love then she will be a  complete looser.  
           Rachana will not give up on Rajeev. This is my side of the future track prediction

Totally agree with you! Thumbs Up

And looking at the way she is protective of Rajeev, don't think she'll just let him go that easily. Evidence: when she took that blow for him when he was to get beaten. 

-vibhakarthi-brat2008

anonee

IF-Rockerz

anonee

Posted: 14 October 2012 at 7:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by helloaamir

My gut feel is that Aarav and Gunjan will become friends eventually, while him and Rachna will probably fight. Then Aarav will help Gunjan with Mayank, and after Rajeev rejects Rachna, then Aarav will become friends with Rachna and then they will eventually fall in love. The reason I dont think its Gunjan Aarav is because they both are city type modern people - normally in shows we always have opposites attract. So Rachna and Aarav will be kind of like Gunjan Samrat from MJHT - the shy village girl and the total dude. That follows in a lot of other shows too - where we have opposites like the sharmili traditional girl, and a total modern guy, and they always end up together. So that's why I dont think it's going to be Aarav Gunjan.

Totally agree!Thumbs Up

MSN_Vanny

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.