Page 3 Page 4

radha9

Groupbie

radha9

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Wow! the upcoming episode r really excited

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MSN_Vanny

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Precap:Aarav and gunjan s pair (Page 2)" in Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

MSN_Vanny

IF-Rockerz

MSN_Vanny

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 10:18am | IP Logged
I think Mayank needs the competition to push him to such a point to just blurt out the truth! Evil Smile

Although I'm not sure how all this will happen in three weeks before the wedding! Or will we have a wedding crashers scenario?? Ermm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-vibhakarthi-anonee

ThePirateKing

Goldie

ThePirateKing

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 11:17am | IP Logged
From the articles it seemed that it was an Aarav-Rachna track that was to be shown. 

Precap showed things a bit different, but I guess its too early to say whether its going to be an Aarav-Gunjan track.

We have to check that out next week.

Maybe this is shock that Mayank needs to speak up in front of everybody.

I personally don't like Mayank's character, seems more of an MCP type and Seema is going to make Gunjan's life hell, its surprising that Shayl does not see it.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

BrokengirlanoneeMSN_Vanny

brat2008

IF-Dazzler

brat2008

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 11:50am | IP Logged
 Welcome ! Aarav(Nikhil Chaddha)  finally

It is so cool to see Aarav hitting upon Gunjan,Kinda cute.   Aarav is just playing the cool dude trying to impress a girl . I think Aarav will turn out to be Gunjan,s buddy soon coz  she is as bubbly and chirpy as him  & so seriously in love with Mayank . Buck up Mayank!!!! you are in for competition.    So Romance brewing btw Gunjan & Aarav - They Dont stand a chance  at all. - No way

I really hope that Rachana does not  embarrass herself in front of Rajeev by doing something foolish  trying to get too possesive about him. The upcoming episodes should be exclusively about the outing. Rachana ,Rajeev ,Gunjan, ,Aarav and the music, fun etc etc. 

Really hoping for positive development of feelings  for both Rajeev & RachanaSmile

Edited by brat2008 - 13 October 2012 at 6:47am

anoneeMSN_Vanny

blue_rose2013

blue_rose2013

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
But then Aarava will found out that Gunjun is in love with Mayank and will help Mayank tell the truth to his parents.Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MSN_Vanny

Parijatrocks

IF-Sizzlerz

Parijatrocks

Posted: 13 October 2012 at 1:06am | IP Logged
I think aarav is flirt and cool dude... And more suitable to gunjan...

A wonderful pair they both will be..

Mayank ab tho tu gaya

BrokengirlMSN_Vanny

MOGAMMBO

Groupbie

MOGAMMBO

Posted: 13 October 2012 at 5:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jeannierocks

I think aarav is flirt and cool dude... And more suitable to gunjan...

A wonderful pair they both will be..

Mayank ab tho tu gaya

wow jennie, tum to mayank ki waat lagane ka ek bhi mauka nahi choddti ho, well ur rite aarav is attract to gunjan, he first make frndship wit gunjan then he would flirt with her, that would help ranchna n rajiv to simple their love story.ALSO A COLLAGE FRIENDSHIP SCANARIO WOULD BE START THAT WAT WE R WAITING FOR.

brat2008

IF-Dazzler

brat2008

Posted: 13 October 2012 at 7:00am | IP Logged
  By the way in the precap Aarav jumped to save Gunjan ,but it looked like gunjan kinda saved him and brought him back to shore and just to present himself as a Macho guy in the presence of all the girls he passes a comment stating that Gunjan is not a good swimmer and he kind of saved her from drowning
              They will not be a pair ,They will be buddies   .Aarav is here to unknowingly create complication in Rajeev & Rachana 's love story.He is not even aware that his mom has already fixed his alliance. !!!!surprise  

How will Rachana react while seeing Aarav?. Will she recognise him?.Gunjan had not seen Aarav,s pic Coz Peehu pulled it from her hand.so it is fair enough that she did not recognise Aarav. Am all excited to see the future episodes . Really wish for a beautiful romantic couple Rajeev & Rachana.
   Their on screen chemistry Is just great

MSN_Vannychacha_chaudhri

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.