pjarpi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
i ahve one confusion...why is Simar taking all these blackmailing from Khushi...i udnerstnad beacuse she was surrogate mother...but y to take all shit from Khusi jsut for that...i mean even if khusi do something to that kid ( which i beleieve she wont...as no one kills golden goose) ...but even if she does something...Simar can have any one else ( Roli may be ) to be surogate mother again...its not the end of the road for Simar...then y is she taking all this...

can some one please help here

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Luv4games thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pjarpi

i ahve one confusion...why is Simar taking all these blackmailing from Khushi...i udnerstnad beacuse she was surrogate mother...but y to take all shit from Khusi jsut for that...i mean even if khusi do something to that kid ( which i beleieve she wont...as no one kills golden goose) ...but even if she does something...Simar can have any one else ( Roli may be ) to be surogate mother again...its not the end of the road for Simar...then y is she taking all this...

can some one please help here

because once khushi became pregnant that baby is simar's...she just had a miscarriage...of course she will do anything to keep this baby...she cant really pick and choose...if i cant have this baby i will have another one...she is a mother...how can any mom with a born or unborn child take the chance of someone else hurting their santan...

however i wish simar had told everyone the truth in the beginning...that way they could keep an eye on khushi and make sure she never does anything to harm the baby...
presim thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Luv4games

👏 👏 👏 👏 👏