Saurabh Jain quits Uttaran.

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago

Unhappy with his track,the actor will exit the show by the end of this month. 

Saurabh Jain,who plays Yuvraj in Uttaran,is quitting the show.The actor,we hear,is currently serving his notice period,which ends this month.According to a source from the production house,Saurabh wasnt happy with his track,as his character wasnt shaping up as expected.Says the source,Saurabh informed the production house about his decision to quit the show two months ago.He put in his papers last month.His character,Yuvraj,will be shown as being sentenced to jail.While the character may return,Saurabh has no intention of making a comeback. Saurabh said,Contrary to your information,it is an amicable decision and I am glad I got the opportunity to play Yuvraj.There is no bad blood between the production house and me. BT had earlier reported about Rashmi Desai aka Tapasyas return to the show.With the storyline shifting its focus to the original plot the Ichcha-Tapasya rivalry only time will tell if more actors follow suit.
i dont know its real or not just read a post
TFS i hope he doesnt quit though 
OMG...
first rashmi,then nandish,then gaurav and now saurabh.just cant believe.i really hate this.plz dont do this cvs.its totally disguting.kavi to hum viewers ke bare me socha karo.
Originally posted by shristeemathur

Unhappy with his track,the actor will exit the show by the end of this month. 

Saurabh Jain,who plays Yuvraj in Uttaran,is quitting the show.The actor,we hear,is currently serving his notice period,which ends this month.According to a source from the production house,Saurabh wasnt happy with his track,as his character wasnt shaping up as expected.Says the source,Saurabh informed the production house about his decision to quit the show two months ago.He put in his papers last month.His character,Yuvraj,will be shown as being sentenced to jail.While the character may return,Saurabh has no intention of making a comeback. Saurabh said,Contrary to your information,it is an amicable decision and I am glad I got the opportunity to play Yuvraj.There is no bad blood between the production house and me. BT had earlier reported about Rashmi Desai aka Tapasyas return to the show.With the storyline shifting its focus to the original plot the Ichcha-Tapasya rivalry only time will tell if more actors follow suit.
i dont know its real or not just read a post

but from which source do u get this infrmation??????????
plz tell me.i am very scared and angry.😡