Celebrity Fan Clubs

Impressions and Feedbacks-BY a PROUD HCian <3 (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 9

Page 1 Page 6
Page   of 9
Page 8 Page 9

Ephemera

IF-Sizzlerz

Ephemera

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 4:08am | IP Logged
@prachurya's VM

Raghavi Ore-Piya

1]0.00-0.09 actually my heart skipped a beat when i heard Raghav's voice at the outset of VMShocked...as its long time i heard his voiceCry...and those exact painful,all-hopes-dashed-finally wala feeling ,the noise of shattered heart filled sentences was painful TBHBroken Heart...and least expected Ouch
2]0.12-0.27 the slow mellow alaap of atif mellowed down the flavor of the VM...along with setting up the atmosphere of the VM...nice syncing with scenes tooClap
3]0.29 piyaa...and the unexpected head bumpDay Dreaming between raghavI was sweet and bitter too..
.sweet cos it made me smile in spite of the gloom settled in my heartOuch (all thanks to raghav's dialogue at the startCry)...
bitter cos it reminded me of there absence which i barely buried in my heart with much difficultyBroken Heart
4]the humming and alap combined with the chunri scene was so touching good work dearClap
5]0.50-1.10 APT.Star..SPEECHLESSClapStarThumbs Up
6]1.12-1.30 again apt scenes and lyrics syncing is awesome dearClap..as if Sia is asking it...feeling it.Embarrassed..splendid dearClap
7]1.32-2.05 when the lyrics went "chooor" it was so aptShockedClap!! the silence for few sec then "piya " and the accidental hug..Day Dreaming.raghav letting go of sia's dupatta hesitatingly.Broken Heart..and the piya in BG...is the BRIGHT moment of this VM dear...beautifully created dear!! Clap
8]the instrumental bit from 2.06-the end was so touchingSmile...echoing the adhoorapan sia and raghav felt.Ouch..somewhat leaving me sad and adhoora too.Unhappy..
9]any VM which makes the viewer FEEL what its playing is always a GOOD WORK...and your VM is bang on target!!
10]awesome VM dear...sad...sweet...heart breaking...touching ...all in one...Smile
Thank you Prachurya for letting me review and giving me chance to keep my thoughts and opinion as feedback in front of you Hug

Edited by lakshmi_3004 - 27 November 2012 at 11:22am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

prachuryaflutterby

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Impressions and Feedbacks-BY a PROUD HCian <3 (Page 7)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Ephemera

IF-Sizzlerz

Ephemera

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by flutterby

my god... i completely missed this thread... such a lovely one... now that elysia, soaps, sundas, sneha have left the forum... i thirst for something like this... thanks lakshmi.. smiley hug smileyhug.gif photo

dear actually add me too to that list LOLdear 
its been ages i dint go to forumTongue
i was of any help to you am glad of it Hug

i am not even 1% of ana nads sun or sneha diEmbarrassed i dont even a stand a close chance in here Ermm
am so honored to have been included in that awesome listEmbarrassed

they all are stalwartsEmbarrassedShocked and am a mere struggler to be honestEmbarrassed
i hope my long winded feed backs aren't a bore to  readersOuch...as i give minute to minute or para to para feedback Ermm
habits die hard you seeROFLErmm

Ephemera

IF-Sizzlerz

Ephemera

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 12:48am | IP Logged
@sneha di's

**The RaSiKri Poems Wishing Well**

Wish Penny put in by Divs  : Siya-Krish relationship 

1] will start with couple/twin words as is usualLOLEmbarrassed

a) goal-console goal is what sia lacked in her life..she was so wounded that she had no strength left to set any goal let alone achieve it...and as we all know life was specifically harsh to her...as she couldn't trust anyone and had no hopes on the existence of humanity..she was always offered sympathy but never anyone really consoled her and saying that "all is well"...and hence she was unaware of the positive force she had in herself..which would make her think to console some other person..even when she was battered inside..

b)soul-cajole talking of soul...sia's soul was so battered ...the wounds she got from life...was not jismani...but ruhaani...no body could gauge the extend of pain she endured as it was all on her soul which is not exactly seen...
as i said above no-one was close enough to her to drag her out of the pain hardship and heal her wounds hence she was on the threshold of losing herself..her very essence..her soul and emotions..but life is always unpredictable in its ways...for who could even take a guess that a small kid not more than 8 years can work wonders in her matter...
here comes the cajoling part...with his innocent ways , silence and expressive eyes...wise reaction beyond his age...and the silent support from Krish became the strongest pillar of strength to lean on for sia..putting even the grownups to shame..
krish could sense..see...guage sia's silence...her fears...her misplaced doubts and misgivings on self ,,,Krish not only cajoled her but filled her with the enthusiasm to live again..which she had lost long ago...and this is what makes there relationship pure and great

c)lost-bound here i would like to see lost in two ways...
i)in literal sense she did lose her unborn child (reason we all know)
ii) she had lost TRUST on her LIFE and hence she lost her LIFE itself in the onslaught of pain and wounds she had to face...
bound can also be viewed in two ways..
i) in that sia had wrongly assumed..that whatever she underwent as J it was her fate and she was destined to suffer..
ii) she felt an instant bond to the kid...it might be her motherly instinct or a connection based on pain and sufferings..as even Krish had lost his father and voice...

d)own-unknown here it clearly demonstrates sia's motherly yearnings...she craved to be a mother...which was cruelly denied by circumstances...but in krish she could relive all her motherly wishes!!
unknown can be looked in two ways..
i)practically she dint knew much about krish but still she felt connected with him...
ii) the bond is unknown in the sense it can't be categorised exactly under any type...as its a mileu of various relations...and the bond is more on psychological level...

e)keep-deep here i feel the promise sia makes is more to herself than the kid...she is promising herself that "no matter what ,will face life with determination as should be the case...and will never let down oneself...in the first place.."
and in a way this promise creates a foundation for sia to build her life anew...
deep for me is a symbolic word for the abyss people face life as...sometimes..with respect to krish..he is staring at a bottomless tunnel in the hoplessness and despair situation of never  getting his voice back...or be happy with a full family

f)stay-way its remarkable in the transfiguration sia undergoes in life,the kid...being the catalyst...so to say...i mean not many muster courage to fine the lost hope back in life based on ..leaning on..deriving inspiration from a kid much younger than oneself..so the journey from thinking that one is the cause of harm to being a shield  to others and staying in harm's way protecting others is spectacular in itself..and serves the very purpose of making people live.,.in that way sia has won half of her battle by doing so...
way is the path now..which sia was able to choose thanks to krish's presence in her life...

g)years-fears years denote time spent which is always subjective,,,,for instance... as J he one year she spent with her abusive husband was hell and felt as if it was 10 years cos she felt difficulty in breathing-in-the-relation...so to say... and that her life meant a burden to herself..where as when she will see the years passing by while taking care of krish it would seem that clock has stopped ticking...cos she will relive her childhood ..her lost happiness..her reason to live in krish's upbringing...
and once again from being the one who needs a support she is ready to be a support to someone..and that change is a success story in itself!!

h] way-away way in here is life itself..not just the path...as life is created or destroyed by the choices made..so whenever the kid will stumble due to faulty decision...the way or life would get complicated and confusing...and at that time if he has someone to fall back on then life will become easier..and am happy to see a positive sia donning that role of somebody
away here shows the amount of confidence sia derives from life now..that she has krish with her...which allows to be with him..and yet leave 

i)unfold-told there is an air of contradiction in these two words in the sense..unfold relates to unexpected ways..in a way fulfills the definition of life being surprising...so for good or for worse she has got a reason to face life boldly...and in the way she also becomes a reason for krish facing his life boldly...its mutual...some things are not in need to be spoken out...or uttered..or told...it is understood...and the beautiful unnamed (as yet) relation need not say out aloud its sanctity needs not be proven...such is the purity of this pure relation

2] sia-krish relation was beyond words...as sia drew a lot of support and courage from the little one...and krish got a support before life could have a upper-hand...so this poem is so apt!!

3]liked the way sia spoke with Krish here in a motherly way in a protector way...and its amazing the love she has for the little one has changed her so much...in a positive way!!

4]as for my reaction? second and third line of 4rth stanza di Embarrassed

thanks @sidra for the cute aviHug...i am gonna steal it LOL
thanks @div for your request Hug
thanks a lot sneha di for letting me review and keep my take on the poem in front of youHug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

The_Inner_Voice

Ephemera

IF-Sizzlerz

Ephemera

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 9:17am | IP Logged
@megz's 

OS-Mad Hatter
(Based on the photo where HC is looking at the hat )

1]nice start with good intro of the environment,weather and the lead's predicament!!Clap
it reminded me of raghavI's rain danceDay Dreaming thanks for starting on such a good note!!Hug
2]liked the usage of language Star...Jhanvi having clear thoughts under the circumstances she wasShocked...i mean after losing entire family...getting abused a lot still she has that will power to get out of the mess her life had becomeClap...its awesome way of depicting a self-respecting woman dear..great jobThumbs Up
3]"From the mistress of a palatial house in Dehradun to somebody who showcased her body for the pleasures of men! But anything was better than being around Viraj."
i simply loved the explanation of her present situation!! way to go dear!!Clap
"he would think of her as defiled and stop obsessing over her. Her family must be rolling over in their graves, but it gave her a decent income, enough to rent an apartment of her own. In the mornings, she worked in a bookshop, to give a respectable facade. In the evenings, she became Sia, shameless and seductive in equal measure."
that was cool of J/S to think in that way.Cool..it shows us that even after so much of trauma she underwent ...she was still clear in her headClap...her thoughts are so well-thought and clear!! great character build up dearThumbs Up
4]""What right does a man like you who visits me without telling his wife have to worship him either?"" THAT was AWESOME replyLOLClap!! hope that man got his senses back..Angry.
one more thing i noticed...that you have good repertoire of English words in your library.Approve...felt nice reading those wordsSmile!! shows you have good knowledge of the languageApprove...a necessary trait  which writers should possesStern Smile...keep it up...Thumbs Up
5]i am loving the thought process of THIS S/JHug...thank you dear for giving a new avatar to docile S/J we were made to seeEmbarrassed
again nice usage of proverb!!Clap good thinkingLOL
6]hayeee raghav's entryDay Dreaming!! I.A.M.D.E.A.D.Day Dreaming...all thanks to your awesome explanationWink!!
but sexy seducing sia?? Raghav ki tho chutti ho gayiBlushingROFL...banda tho phisalgaya reROFL
7]dint miss adding HC's punctuality.Approve...so sweet of you thank you Big smile
8]loved the conversation between Raghav and the manager ...it was charming and also interestingTongue!!! gave lot of insights in to the character of RaghavBig smile!!...good way...you know  of slowly peeling away layer by layer of the mysterious manEmbarrassed...for sia's benefit Wink cos might be this is the reason of sia's curiosity in spite of her willLOL
9]i can clearly imagine R honkingDay Dreaming ...and sia soaked to her bones standing in rainBig smile!! good description dear...Thumbs Up
10]only one flaw....Embarrassed
sia was fired from her job in bar the night AFTER she met Raghav...right??.
in that light it should be six months, two weeks and 6 days right?Confused cos the story started out with 6 months,2 weeks,5 days....
i might be wrong in getting itEmbarrassed...and if i am wrong ...apologies dearEmbarrassed
 A] but still Raghav in a dancing bar? am not able to imagine itErmm...
although he was not a customer thereLOL ... 
 B] loved his description.Day Dreaming..and thanks for ruining my sleep Angry
but you are known to give shocking make-overs to existing source characters!LOLROFLApprove
11] awesome hold on languageClap!! THAT's the USP of your style of writing dearBig smile...it was classy!!Thumbs Up!...i am mightily impressed by your style dearBig smile...
i REALLY REALLY REGRET not knowing you and your work before.Unhappy...now i get what sam or vandy di meantSmile...you are a gem TBH...Smile
and as tweetie said YOU could have been the writer of SB?Wink...seriously at least  women would be treated with dignity and respect!!Angry
and LOVED THE ENDING LINEBig smile
 yeah i am INTRIGUED by that CAP...and its relation/connection with Raghav!!ROFL
so bring on the next part!! am excited!! 
who could have thought that a PIC can inspire such a beautiful story!Embarrassed
thanks to HC!! and his hot pics!!Day Dreaming

Thank you megz for allowing me to write my take on your OS...Hug

Edited by lakshmi_3004 - 29 November 2012 at 10:27am

IndigoBlues

IndigoBlues

IF-Rockerz

IndigoBlues

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 4:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lakshmi_3004

@megz's 

OS-Mad Hatter
(Based on the photo where HC is looking at the hat )

1]nice start with good intro of the environment,weather and the lead's predicament!!Clap
it reminded me of raghavI's rain danceDay Dreaming thanks for starting on such a good note!!Hug
2]liked the usage of language Star...Jhanvi having clear thoughts under the circumstances she wasShocked...i mean after losing entire family...getting abused a lot still she has that will power to get out of the mess her life had becomeClap...its awesome way of depicting a self-respecting woman dear..great jobThumbs Up
3]"From the mistress of a palatial house in Dehradun to somebody who showcased her body for the pleasures of men! But anything was better than being around Viraj."
i simply loved the explanation of her present situation!! way to go dear!!Clap
"he would think of her as defiled and stop obsessing over her. Her family must be rolling over in their graves, but it gave her a decent income, enough to rent an apartment of her own. In the mornings, she worked in a bookshop, to give a respectable facade. In the evenings, she became Sia, shameless and seductive in equal measure."
that was cool of J/S to think in that way.Cool..it shows us that even after so much of trauma she underwent ...she was still clear in her headClap...her thoughts are so well-thought and clear!! great character build up dearThumbs Up
4]""What right does a man like you who visits me without telling his wife have to worship him either?"" THAT was AWESOME replyLOLClap!! hope that man got his senses back..Angry.
one more thing i noticed...that you have good repertoire of English words in your library.Approve...felt nice reading those wordsSmile!! shows you have good knowledge of the languageApprove...a necessary trait  which writers should possesStern Smile...keep it up...Thumbs Up
5]i am loving the thought process of THIS S/JHug...thank you dear for giving a new avatar to docile S/J we were made to seeEmbarrassed
again nice usage of proverb!!Clap good thinkingLOL
6]hayeee raghav's entryDay Dreaming!! I.A.M.D.E.A.D.Day Dreaming...all thanks to your awesome explanationWink!!
but sexy seducing sia?? Raghav ki tho chutti ho gayiBlushingROFL...banda tho phisalgaya reROFL
7]dint miss adding HC's punctuality.Approve...so sweet of you thank you Big smile
8]loved the conversation between Raghav and the manager ...it was charming and also interestingTongue!!! gave lot of insights in to the character of RaghavBig smile!!...good way...you know  of slowly peeling away layer by layer of the mysterious manEmbarrassed...for sia's benefit Wink cos might be this is the reason of sia's curiosity in spite of her willLOL
9]i can clearly imagine R honkingDay Dreaming ...and sia soaked to her bones standing in rainBig smile!! good description dear...Thumbs Up
10]only one flaw....Embarrassed
sia was fired from her job in bar the night AFTER she met Raghav...right??.
in that light it should be six months, two weeks and 6 days right?Confused cos the story started out with 6 months,2 weeks,5 days....
i might be wrong in getting itEmbarrassed...and if i am wrong ...apologies dearEmbarrassed
 A] but still Raghav in a dancing bar? am not able to imagine itErmm...
although he was not a customer thereLOL ... 
 B] loved his description.Day Dreaming..and thanks for ruining my sleep Angry
but you are known to give shocking make-overs to existing source characters!LOLROFLApprove
11] awesome hold on languageClap!! THAT's the USP of your style of writing dearBig smile...it was classy!!Thumbs Up!...i am mightily impressed by your style dearBig smile...
i REALLY REALLY REGRET not knowing you and your work before.Unhappy...now i get what sam or vandy di meantSmile...you are a gem TBH...Smile
and as tweetie said YOU could have been the writer of SB?Wink...seriously at least  women would be treated with dignity and respect!!Angry
and LOVED THE ENDING LINEBig smile
 yeah i am INTRIGUED by that CAP...and its relation/connection with Raghav!!ROFL
so bring on the next part!! am excited!! 
who could have thought that a PIC can inspire such a beautiful story!Embarrassed
thanks to HC!! and his hot pics!!Day Dreaming

Thank you megz for allowing me to write my take on your OS...Hug

eeeps!! Hug thanks so much for the lengthy feedback!Embarrassed
haha, raghav just comes there to drink and chat...he's the kind of person who wouldn't be much affected by what other people think of him really, i just imagined him as this guy who goes where other people are scared to goLOL
omg- the 6 days thingy was a serious blooper!LOL thanks for pointing out...urgh, i should learn how to pay attention to minute details...thanks so much for noticing that!Embarrassed
i seriously hope you will continue commenting and giving your feedback and criticism like this
thanks again!
megz.Embarrassed

Ephemera

tweetie19

IF-Dazzler

tweetie19

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 8:32am | IP Logged
Loved this thread Lachu di...Hug

Ephemera

Ephemera

IF-Sizzlerz

Ephemera

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 8:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by IndigoBlues

eeeps!! Hug thanks so much for the lengthy feedback!Embarrassed
haha, raghav just comes there to drink and chat...he's the kind of person who wouldn't be much affected by what other people think of him really, i just imagined him as this guy who goes where other people are scared to goLOL
omg- the 6 days thingy was a serious blooper!LOL thanks for pointing out...urgh, i should learn how to pay attention to minute details...thanks so much for noticing that!Embarrassed
i seriously hope you will continue commenting and giving your feedback and criticism like this
thanks again!
megz.Embarrassed
you liked the lengthy feedback??Shocked
i was fearing as i dunno to put things in a nut shellOuch
oh ok ok..as i mentioned you are known to give shocking makeovers dear
chil relax...it happens sometime...when you are busy with the flow of story you tend to oversee certain things...hota hey...Smile
hope my feedback doesnt hurt you dear Smile
love you loadsHug

Ephemera

IF-Sizzlerz

Ephemera

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 8:45am | IP Logged
@tweetie thanks  dear 
i just try to decongest the FC/AT by moving all my lengthy feedbacks to one place...LOL
thaaki meri wajhese kisi aur ko pareshaani naa hoEmbarrassed

tweetie19

Post Reply New Post

Go to top