Celebrity Fan Clubs

Impressions and Feedbacks-BY a PROUD HCian <3 (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 9

Page 1 Page 5
Page   of 9
Page 7 Page 9

Ephemera

IF-Sizzlerz

Ephemera

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 6:24am | IP Logged
my next feedback for @kiran_28

FF- Pyar Ka Asar chap-23

1]" OOOHHH PREM is so jealousDay Dreaming!!!! haye mein marjawaan  its a nice little addition dearClap...
2]"Teji (smilingly): Thik hai ja" is it meConfused?? or teji's smile is KNOW-IT-ALL blessing smileLOL
3]"Heer (confusingly): Is dress ke sath sabse zyada konse earings ache lagenge. Yeh wala ya phir yeh wala." umm Ermmdear am sorryEmbarrassed but blame my set mindAngry..but i am not able to visualise HEER doing THATConfused...i dunno y ...but first time ever am not connecting Angrywith her here Unhappy...dunno y though..am so sorry..Embarrassed.
4] i must say you have a knack to explain romantic scenesWinkLOLBlushing..awesome dear..Clap
5]prem poutingBlushing( i mean imagine his lips??Blushing)!!!! that's my most fav scene ever in your FF till nowDay Dreaming..you made my day dearHug..thanks for including that!!Star
haye nee how cute PREM would be poutingDay Dreaming ...and all mock angryDay Dreaming...
6...roadConfused?? i thought they were in Heer's bedroom rightConfused?,,,or am i missing something honConfused?
7]"Heer: Prem, yeh zid karne ka kam to mera haina or manane ka tumhara. To ab yeh reverse kaise ho gaya!!!"ROFLROFL
8]"Prem (cutely): Pakka wala promise!!"Day DreamingDay Dreaming
9]"All laughed. Heer gave a killer look to Prem which made him stop laughing" bechara premLOL..poori thara se phasaROFL...

LOVED IT DEAR.ClapThumbs Up...but as i Angrysaid had few problems in connecting with heer's charecterizationUnhappy...am so sorry...Ouch.
all in all superb storyThumbs Up ...and prem's jealousy and anger pouting and happy smile made this chapter extra special...Day Dreaming
as for my reaction?? "Prem (whispered): Good Morning!!!" @bold: only i would say awesomeBig smileLOL (whispering)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Tina_1983kiran_28

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Impressions and Feedbacks-BY a PROUD HCian <3 (Page 6)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-vandy-

IF-Stunnerz

-vandy-

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 6:48am | IP Logged
thanx for the feedbacks lakshmiSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ephemera

kiran_28

IF-Sizzlerz

kiran_28

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lakshmi_3004

my next feedback for @kiran_28

FF- Pyar Ka Asar chap-23

1]" OOOHHH PREM is so jealousDay Dreaming!!!! haye mein marjawaan  its a nice little addition dearClap...
2]"Teji (smilingly): Thik hai ja" is it meConfused?? or teji's smile is KNOW-IT-ALL blessing smileLOL
3]"Heer (confusingly): Is dress ke sath sabse zyada konse earings ache lagenge. Yeh wala ya phir yeh wala." umm Ermmdear am sorryEmbarrassed but blame my set mindAngry..but i am not able to visualise HEER doing THATConfused...i dunno y ...but first time ever am not connecting Angrywith her here Unhappy...dunno y though..am so sorry..Embarrassed.    aisa kyn Confused anyways i'll try to improve it Embarrassed
4] i must say you have a knack to explain romantic scenesWinkLOLBlushing..awesome dear..Clap
5]prem poutingBlushing( i mean imagine his lips??Blushing)!!!! that's my most fav scene ever in your FF till nowDay Dreaming..you made my day dearHug..thanks for including that!!Star
haye nee how cute PREM would be poutingDay Dreaming ...and all mock angryDay Dreaming...
6...roadConfused?? i thought they were in Heer's bedroom rightConfused?,,,or am i missing something honConfused?  no no actually i meant "door"...wo galti se likh diya tha LOL
7]"Heer: Prem, yeh zid karne ka kam to mera haina or manane ka tumhara. To ab yeh reverse kaise ho gaya!!!"ROFLROFL
8]"Prem (cutely): Pakka wala promise!!"Day DreamingDay Dreaming
9]"All laughed. Heer gave a killer look to Prem which made him stop laughing" bechara premLOL..poori thara se phasaROFL...

LOVED IT DEAR.ClapThumbs Up...but as i Angrysaid had few problems in connecting with heer's charecterizationUnhappy...am so sorry...Ouch.   thank u so much 4 telling me my mistakes Big smile
all in all superb storyThumbs Up ...and prem's jealousy and anger pouting and happy smile made this chapter extra special...Day Dreaming
as for my reaction?? "Prem (whispered): Good Morning!!!" @bold: only i would say awesomeBig smileLOL (whispering)

Ephemera

jerrenkarthi

Groupbie

jerrenkarthi

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 10:12am | IP Logged
lakshmi and vandy and especially shreya its me jerren i forget my password so i created this new sccount.thanks for your support when i told about me and my mom.
anyways i come to the point, harshad was good in all the way his expression on love, affection and angry no body can do better than him. i miss uharshad as prem, anurag, mohan and now raghav. i loved the scenes whe. prem was recorded his video for heer, and anu as he romaned rajat thinking as tani and loved his expression when he shout sia on his last breathe. i want him to be seen soon another show

Ephemera

Ephemera

IF-Sizzlerz

Ephemera

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 2:40am | IP Logged
Feed Back for 
@Vandy di's

*^*Vandy's Creations*^* 

1] i loved the relaxing flavour of the song diSmile...awesome song selectionThumbs Up..atif aslam's voice lends an ethreal feel to the VMEmbarrassed
2] 0.11 the way raghav's hand starts bleeding and the guitar strumming struck meDay Dreaming ...i liked the syncing a lotClap!! it was one of those bright moments of the VMHugClapStar
3]0.21 when the line kuch iss tarha starts and the way Raghav was lost in sia's (still stranger to him) innocent dari dari sehmi sehmi demeanor was so...Day Dreaming ...awww LOVED it diHug
4]0.33-0,40 aansu tere and the subsequent line was so well in sync with vid...APT scene selection.Thumbs Up...we could feel raghav getting instantly connected to sia.Embarrassed...
5]0,40-0.44 the eye-lock raghavI had was so intense.ShockedDay Dreaming...still unsure...like testing each other...hope i made sense hereConfused let me explain
raghav might be wondering what a mystery she is with an air of disinterest
while sia might be pondering..over her step...which took lot of courage for her to muster taking into consoderation her present condition being in  psychological trauma...those few seconds spoke million di!!ShockedClapStar
6] the end was a bit truncated.Disapprove...i mean was bit suddenOuch...it caught me off guard as i was all lost in raghavI's eyes...Day DreamingROFL
7] and the length Embarrassed...it could have been a bit more di..Unhappy
kya karoon di dilse HCian hoon...Dil Maange MoreROFL

The VM was awesome Thumbs Up..short but sweetBig smile...short duration but strong impact...Clap

Thank you Vandy di for letting me review and giving me chance to keep my thoughts and opinion as feedback in front of you Hug

Edited by lakshmi_3004 - 27 November 2012 at 2:59am

Ephemera

IF-Sizzlerz

Ephemera

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 2:59am | IP Logged
feedback for 
@vandy di's

*^*Vandy's Creations*^*

1] one of my fav songs diBig smile...thank you for choosing itHug...shaan is just magical in hereEmbarrassed...
2]0.06,0.9,0.11 the freeze moments and the heart beat in BG was EPIC diClap...it is one of those bright moments of this VM di!!
3]0.14-0.16 the effect was splendid diThumbs Up..went well with the music behind...APTStarThumbs Up
4]0.16-0.26 loved raghav's expressionDay Dreaming!! again the song and scene was in tandemClap..it was  as if expressing raghav's heart-of-heart's desireDay DreamingROFL
5]0.41 when Raghav emerges on screen with dil ne tumko was MAGICAL diShockedClap!! i was transfixed by it...Day Dreaming
6] the way raghav was holding sia's hands while she was struggling to get freeLOL...was so soDay Dreaming...i mean raghav was not only transfixed by sia's innocence but also wanted to say a million things to herDay Dreaming...making him forget where he was LOL...what he was doingLOL..and in what predicament he wasD'ohLOL!!
7] short.Angry...but splendidClap...duration is the only bone of contention here di..AngryCry..

The VM was awesomeClapStar..what made it more endearing was the song selectionBig smile...(am a bit partial hereWink)...

Thank you Vandy di for letting me review and giving me chance to keep my thoughts and opinion as feedback in front of you Hug

Ephemera

IF-Sizzlerz

Ephemera

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 3:25am | IP Logged

*^*Vandy's Creations*^*

1]OMG OMG OMG my all time fav songeeepHug!!!...thank you thank you tahnk you di for this VM..HugBig smile
2]0.00-0.09 when the line went SHINING...and the way raghav yanked sia from harm's way was so...Day Dreaming it was very very nice di!!Big smile
3]0.08 just when i was thinking the video is too bright in the lighting senseEmbarrassed...suddenly the coloring of vid changedShocked..shiftedBig smile...awesome..ClapClap
i would look at it in 2 ways...
a) straight forwardly it felt that some one switched off the light in roomROFL
b) ..just when the lyrics went "shining in the sand and sun" the colouring effect went to sandyEmbarrassed...it was beautifully executed..ClapThumbs Up
4]0.15-0.17 "heal me heal me" was so symbolicShocked...in the sense sia silently requesting raghav to medicate her wounded heart and soulDay Dreaming...(my imaginationLOL) and vice versa..as raghav too had a wounded heart!!Unhappy
5]0.47 to 1.00 the entry of raghav on screen with tera was so nice...Day Dreaming
and yeah raghav had become sia's the moment he saw herDay Dreaming!! awww how romantic and cute!!Day Dreaming
i mean you have given a lot of ways to perceive and enjoy same set of scenesStar!! you are gifted di!!Hug
6]last but never the least your signature on the video was niceThumbs Up..the way vandy was announcing itself was nice little personalizing touch di..Hug
7]am seriously amazed Shockedat your skill di...hmm shortAngry VMs have become your signature working style i guessAngryLOL

awesome VM diClap...always i had HC's face in my mind whenever i heard this songEmbarrassed..now you have given wings to my imagination whenever i will hear the song again..ROFL

Edited by lakshmi_3004 - 27 November 2012 at 3:26am

flutterby

IF-Rockerz

flutterby

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 3:50am | IP Logged
my god... i completely missed this thread... such a lovely one... now that elysia, soaps, sundas, sneha have left the forum... i thirst for something like this... thanks lakshmi.. smiley hug smileyhug.gif photo

Ephemera

Post Reply New Post

Go to top