Celebrity Fan Clubs

Impressions and Feedbacks-BY a PROUD HCian <3 (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 9

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 9
Page 5 Page 9

Ephemera

IF-Sizzlerz

Ephemera

Posted: 15 October 2012 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by premeeristry

Originally posted by lakshmi_3004

oi shut upAngry!! its his Father's nameEmbarrassed...so stop laughing sabaAngry
poor HC see what type of fans he has gotD'oh!!! *shakes head*
i wont get confudes...cos i know it
laksh u kno better Approve am laughng on fact that i was unaware of it till now...n iske fans bilkul issi ki tarha hai LOL fun loving n doing masti around  Party
@blue : ROFLROFL
and last line well said Clap

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Impressions and Feedbacks-BY a PROUD HCian <3 (Page 4)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Ephemera

IF-Sizzlerz

Ephemera

Posted: 15 October 2012 at 9:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by premeeristry

jaise ki hamare gharpe uski biodata kisine bheji thiAngry fan ho tho sab pata honi chahiyaAngryLOL
hey bhagwaan HC ko koi bachaae in naadaan fans se ROFL 
arey  D'ohyeh unki papa ka naam hey..zara adab se use karni thi..tho we gave respect!!LOL
so saba is prakash's fan..yaani ki HC ke papa ka fan ...chalo ek competitator kam huiROFL

and dear  *cough* feedback thread mein HC ke papa kya kar rahein hein?ROFL
tu lekar aayi unhe yahan Angry  mujhe toh pata b nahi tha Ermm...n laksh just shut it n close it hear samjhi Angry mei HC ki fan kaafi hun LOL  papa ki banne jaungi toh kayi saarey logon ko problem hojayegi LOL n mujhe nahi banna ...n for the first line maine personal details check nahi kiye thai fan banne se pehle.. Embarrassed
kin kin ko problem hojaayegi?ConfusedROFLROFL
teek teek nadan mein yehi par close karthi hoon..aakri verdict hey saba is prakash's fanLOL

Ephemera

IF-Sizzlerz

Ephemera

Posted: 15 October 2012 at 10:37pm | IP Logged
feedback for @megz 

hi dearHug here goes my feed back..as i tend to write too muchEmbarrassed i have posted in my own thread with lots of other Fbs...Big smile

1]first thing first...you gave me a completely different aspect to look at Raghav's character .Clap.
to be entirely frank i couldn't connect to Raghav at teh start of the story as  i couldn't imagine him as biz school studentConfused...but as i read further he grew on meEmbarrassed...and came to love your characterization so much!! Heart
2]i felt "hiding" was not Raghav's styleConfused...BUT that small detail is very important for the logical meaning...Thumbs Up
3]"You don't look like you've come from Ambani's house either,"  you cracked me up honROFL
4]i can imagine his smileDay Dreaming!! how did you resist slipping into dream land??AngryLOL
5]how can you show Raghav as gap toothedAngryShocked...but then AGAIN he used to get into brawlsDay Dreaming...and hence logically it HAS to be mentionedClap..superb work on maintaing logic dearStarThumbs Up not like the daily soapsAngry..were even after getting beaten to pulp no scars are present on the charecterSilly
6]i guess Raghav is rebellious cos he DOES think that its he who caused Dev's deathStern Smile..you know self blame can push man to greater lengthUnhappy
7]nice to know you added a touch of realizationClap...something which is very important for character as well as story development...Smile
thanks for bringing back my mechanic Raghav back!!HugDay Dreaming loved his description...Blushing
awesome OS.Clap..equally looking forward to further development of story!! Approve

as for my reaction?? . "Raghav only gave him a gap-toothed smile"LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

IndigoBlues

IndigoBlues

IF-Rockerz

IndigoBlues

Posted: 16 October 2012 at 9:33am | IP Logged

feedback for @megz 

hi dearHug here goes my feed back..as i tend to write too muchEmbarrassed i have posted in my own thread with lots of other Fbs...Big smile

1]first thing first...you gave me a completely different aspect to look at Raghav's character .Clap.
to be entirely frank i couldn't connect to Raghav at teh start of the story as  i couldn't imagine him as biz school studentConfused...but as i read further he grew on meEmbarrassed...and came to love your characterization so much!! Heart
2]i felt "hiding" was not Raghav's styleConfused...BUT that small detail is very important for the logical meaning...Thumbs Up
3]"You don't look like you've come from Ambani's house either,"  you cracked me up honROFL
4]i can imagine his smileDay Dreaming!! how did you resist slipping into dream land??AngryLOL
5]how can you show Raghav as gap toothedAngryShocked...but then AGAIN he used to get into brawlsDay Dreaming...and hence logically it HAS to be mentionedClap..superb work on maintaing logic dearStarThumbs Up not like the daily soapsAngry..were even after getting beaten to pulp no scars are present on the charecterSilly
6]i guess Raghav is rebellious cos he DOES think that its he who caused Dev's deathStern Smile..you know self blame can push man to greater lengthUnhappy
7]nice to know you added a touch of realizationClap...something which is very important for character as well as story development...Smile
thanks for bringing back my mechanic Raghav back!!HugDay Dreaming loved his description...Blushing
awesome OS.Clap..equally looking forward to further development of story!! Approve

as for my reaction?? . "Raghav only gave him a gap-toothed smile"LOL

thank you so much!!!!!Embarrassed I know...Raghav as biz school student...but I always imagined that he was being groomed to be Dev part 2 before Singh parivaar went to pieces...LOL I hope you review future works of mine!Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

EphemeraSoaps1

Ephemera

IF-Sizzlerz

Ephemera

Posted: 16 October 2012 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by IndigoBlues

thank you so much!!!!!Embarrassed I know...Raghav as biz school student...but I always imagined that he was being groomed to be Dev part 2 before Singh parivaar went to pieces...LOL I hope you review future works of mine!Embarrassed
@bold : ROFL
 @red : i will dear dear,...Embarrassed
but all too important Q...how did you find my errr lengthy feedbackEmbarrassed?

Edited by lakshmi_3004 - 16 October 2012 at 9:50am

Ephemera

IF-Sizzlerz

Ephemera

Posted: 21 October 2012 at 12:59am | IP Logged

yen jeevan jeevan nee dhaane ,
yena thonrum neram idhu dhaane;
ne illai illai enraale...
en nenjam nenjam thaangaadhe...love HC ?
[you are my life
this the right time to say
if you are not there
my heart can't bear it...]
love HC ??
{song courtesy vaaranam aayiram (tamil)-hariharan and harris jayaraj
pic courtesy google}

Tina_1983

Groupbie

Tina_1983

Posted: 21 October 2012 at 1:14am | IP Logged

this thread is all about MY personal feedbacks and impressions about the  various FFs Poems VMs made by some GIFTED stunning peopleBig smile and also some of my shots at being creativeEmbarrassed

ITS all about HARSHAD PRAKASH CHOPDA...

and his works!! Day Dreaming

hence i request HCians to participate and give there opinion on my POVs...i am open to all the possible angles to look at a work Smile in that way we can enjoy a creation in infinite number of waysBig smile

i apologize for the very very long posts ...Embarrassed

those who have difference of opinion ... i kindly request to stay away Smile

Achhi lage Dil ko mere Har teri baat re

{pics courtesy facebook and google ; lyrics:-sathiya from singham}

Behadh khubsoorat creations hai... I especially loved the one with the million dollar smile.. Absolutely love Harshad... Thanks a lot

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ephemera

Ephemera

IF-Sizzlerz

Ephemera

Posted: 22 October 2012 at 7:09am | IP Logged
my  first signature creation Big smile...although the base of this the two pics is not my makeStern Smile..i got it from googleLOL as it is my first creation i did the easiest thingEmbarrassed LOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top