Views

Users

Frequent Posters

premeeristry thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Soaps1

hahaha saba u did not know? 🤣

mere ghar pe kya us ka biodata ayaa tha? 😆 mujhe pata chalne??...na tum logon ne kabhi ye naam liya...kya qarabi thi k tumlog ye naam use nahi karte thai ? 🤔 am quite liking to refer him with this name .
Ephemera thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: premeeristry

mere ghar pe kya us ka biodata ayaa tha? 😆 mujhe pata chalne??...na tum logon ne kabhi ye naam liya...kya qarabi thi k tumlog ye naam use nahi karte thai ? 🤔 am quite liking to refer him with this name .

jaise ki hamare gharpe uski biodata kisine bheji thi😡 fan ho tho sab pata honi chahiya😡😆
hey bhagwaan HC ko koi bachaae in naadaan fans se 🤣 
arey  yeh unki papa ka naam hey..zara adab se use karni thi..tho we gave respect!!😆
so saba is prakash's fan..yaani ki HC ke papa ka fan ...chalo ek competitator kam hui🤣

and dear  *cough* feedback thread mein HC ke papa kya kar rahein hein?🤣
Edited by lakshmi_3004 - 11 years ago
premeeristry thumbnail

Originally posted by: lakshmi_3004

oi shut up😡!! its his Father's name😳...so stop laughing saba😡

poor HC see what type of fans he has got!!! *shakes head*
i wont get confudes...cos i know it

laksh u kno better  am laughng on fact that i was unaware of it till now...n iske fans bilkul issi ki tarha hai 😆 fun loving n doing masti around  🥳
premeeristry thumbnail

jaise ki hamare gharpe uski biodata kisine bheji thi😡 fan ho tho sab pata honi chahiya😡😆

hey bhagwaan HC ko koi bachaae in naadaan fans se 🤣 
arey  yeh unki papa ka naam hey..zara adab se use karni thi..tho we gave respect!!😆
so saba is prakash's fan..yaani ki HC ke papa ka fan ...chalo ek competitator kam hui🤣

and dear  *cough* feedback thread mein HC ke papa kya kar rahein hein?🤣

tu lekar aayi unhe yahan 😡  mujhe toh pata b nahi tha 🤔...n laksh just shut it n close it hear samjhi 😡 mei HC ki fan kaafi hun 😆  papa ki banne jaungi toh kayi saarey logon ko problem hojayegi 😆 n mujhe nahi banna ...n for the first line maine personal details check nahi kiye thai fan banne se pehle.. 😳
Ephemera thumbnail

laksh u kno better  am laughng on fact that i was unaware of it till now...n iske fans bilkul issi ki tarha hai 😆 fun loving n doing masti around  🥳

@blue : 🤣🤣
and last line well said 👏
Ephemera thumbnail

tu lekar aayi unhe yahan 😡  mujhe toh pata b nahi tha 🤔...n laksh just shut it n close it hear samjhi 😡 mei HC ki fan kaafi hun 😆  papa ki banne jaungi toh kayi saarey logon ko problem hojayegi 😆 n mujhe nahi banna ...n for the first line maine personal details check nahi kiye thai fan banne se pehle.. 😳

kin kin ko problem hojaayegi?😕🤣🤣
teek teek nadan mein yehi par close karthi hoon..aakri verdict hey saba is prakash's fan😆
Ephemera thumbnail
feedback for @megz 

hi dear🤗 here goes my feed back..as i tend to write too much😳 i have posted in my own thread with lots of other Fbs...😃

1]first thing first...you gave me a completely different aspect to look at Raghav's character .👏.
to be entirely frank i couldn't connect to Raghav at teh start of the story as  i couldn't imagine him as biz school student😕...but as i read further he grew on me😳...and came to love your characterization so much!! ❤️
2]i felt "hiding" was not Raghav's style😕...BUT that small detail is very important for the logical meaning...👍🏼
3]"You don't look like you've come from Ambani's house either,"  you cracked me up hon🤣
4]i can imagine his smile!! how did you resist slipping into dream land??😡😆
5]how can you show Raghav as gap toothed😡😲...but then AGAIN he used to get into brawls...and hence logically it HAS to be mentioned👏..superb work on maintaing logic dear⭐️👍🏼 not like the daily soaps😡..were even after getting beaten to pulp no scars are present on the charecter🤪
6]i guess Raghav is rebellious cos he DOES think that its he who caused Dev's death😳..you know self blame can push man to greater length😔
7]nice to know you added a touch of realization👏...something which is very important for character as well as story development...😊
thanks for bringing back my mechanic Raghav back!!🤗 loved his description...☺️
awesome OS.👏..equally looking forward to further development of story!! 

as for my reaction?? . "Raghav only gave him a gap-toothed smile"😆

IndigoBlues thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

feedback for @megz 

hi dear🤗 here goes my feed back..as i tend to write too much😳 i have posted in my own thread with lots of other Fbs...😃

1]first thing first...you gave me a completely different aspect to look at Raghav's character .👏.
to be entirely frank i couldn't connect to Raghav at teh start of the story as  i couldn't imagine him as biz school student😕...but as i read further he grew on me😳...and came to love your characterization so much!! ❤️
2]i felt "hiding" was not Raghav's style😕...BUT that small detail is very important for the logical meaning...👍🏼
3]"You don't look like you've come from Ambani's house either,"  you cracked me up hon🤣
4]i can imagine his smile!! how did you resist slipping into dream land??😡😆
5]how can you show Raghav as gap toothed😡😲...but then AGAIN he used to get into brawls...and hence logically it HAS to be mentioned👏..superb work on maintaing logic dear⭐️👍🏼 not like the daily soaps😡..were even after getting beaten to pulp no scars are present on the charecter🤪
6]i guess Raghav is rebellious cos he DOES think that its he who caused Dev's death😳..you know self blame can push man to greater length😔
7]nice to know you added a touch of realization👏...something which is very important for character as well as story development...😊
thanks for bringing back my mechanic Raghav back!!🤗 loved his description...☺️
awesome OS.👏..equally looking forward to further development of story!! 

as for my reaction?? . "Raghav only gave him a gap-toothed smile"😆

thank you so much!!!!!Embarrassed I know...Raghav as biz school student...but I always imagined that he was being groomed to be Dev part 2 before Singh parivaar went to pieces...😆 I hope you review future works of mine!Embarrassed
Ephemera thumbnail

Originally posted by: IndigoBlues

thank you so much!!!!!😳 I know...Raghav as biz school student...but I always imagined that he was being groomed to be Dev part 2 before Singh parivaar went to pieces...😆 I hope you review future works of mine!😳

@bold : 🤣
 @red : i will dear dear,...😳
but all too important Q...how did you find my errr lengthy feedback😳?
Edited by lakshmi_3004 - 11 years ago
Ephemera thumbnail

yen jeevan jeevan nee dhaane ,
yena thonrum neram idhu dhaane;
ne illai illai enraale...
en nenjam nenjam thaangaadhe...love HC ?
[you are my life
this the right time to say
if you are not there
my heart can't bear it...]
love HC ??
{song courtesy vaaranam aayiram (tamil)-hariharan and harris jayaraj
pic courtesy google}