Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Pari117

IF-Sizzlerz

Pari117

Bharat Ka Veer Putra - Maharana Pratap Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 5:47am | IP Logged
like other sites which have the option where you can delete your account by yourself, i want this facility must be here too at IF where we must have an option to delete our account by ourselves rather than PMing Mods for that which is time taking

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

shettypriyankaDDVivianVintage.Wine-enchanted-Anondo.RSuper.Psycho_-Alina.baz786oblivious.DexterkilailaRajiniliciousNinja.rechus

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "an option to delete account on IF" in Suggestions / Comments forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Dexterkilaila

IF-Sizzlerz

Dexterkilaila

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 5:53am | IP Logged
Completely agreed. I think IF now has enough users in place so allowing users to self-delete should not cause any kind of setback if losing members was ever an issue. In fact, addition of this feature would make IF more user friendly. Pretty much every forum out there provides a self delete option so why is IF lagging behind?

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shettypriyankaANNMT.oblivious.HawaaPotPari117Ninja.

baz786

IF-Sizzlerz

baz786

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Agree
IF is so good yet its so backward compared to other forums
Major improvements need to be made

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Vintage.Wineoblivious.Pari117

S-by-S

Groupbie

S-by-S

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Yeah, mods shouldn't really have to take trouble with the PMs and all. Some form of a deactivation option should be available!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Pari117

Pari117

IF-Sizzlerz

Pari117

Bharat Ka Veer Putra - Maharana Pratap Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
i wish some option must b given to users to delete account
atleast if they cant give delete option then they must provide us with deactivate option

baz786

LethallyFloral

LethallyFloral

Posted: 13 October 2012 at 4:05am | IP Logged
This is needed in this site.Almost all sites have the deactivation option,I wish we have it here too.

Saves a lot of time of Mods too. Embarrassed

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 14 October 2012 at 8:25pm | IP Logged
It would be a good option. But why do you want it? Most people PM the mods and their account is easily deleted in a day or two.

Vintage.Wine

Vintage.Wine

Goldie

Vintage.Wine

Posted: 14 October 2012 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
 Fairy nuff !  LOL  ..But IF I believe betters all suicide legislation across the globe..They have this wonderful mechanism in place to help one make their way to the hell in a assisted way. The MODS. .Those Angels of E Life and E Death, who are the maestros at slaying the felons and executing the mercy death pleas after due approbation make the Death a blissful experience for you ..You don't know what fun it is to Die at their hands ...Give that a burl and you ll know that LOL

But I have a point to make ...The only improvement in the system
..How about deleting the traces of one's past E Life ? i mean deleting even the parts of their posts from the quoted arguments?  Tongue .Quoted by someone else I mean ..Thus wiping off all the memories of that life ...? So that know one from your past life can make ya reminiscent of those bitter memories ? LOL

Hic ! Ouch

SwishCrawley

Post Reply New Post

Go to top