Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

Anatara

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

simarsaluja

Groupbie

simarsaluja

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 4:47am | IP Logged
hey guys i hope aantra koe problem na creat karde jistara vo natik ke taraf attract ho rahe ha aur akshra ko dur karne ki khosish kar rahe ha i hope natik akshara ke bich koe problem na hoSmile but i think naksh ke bich bahut ache understanding ha they trust each other to koe bhi unhe aalag nahi kar sakta what u guys think??????????

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Anatara" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

urwakhan

urwakhan

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 5:02am | IP Logged
nhi i like this track i have again started watching yrkkh!
i like these kinds of track!
it creates suspense and interest!

urwakhan

urwakhan

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 5:12am | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ritu-

Savan-Rules

Goldie

Savan-Rules

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 5:17am | IP Logged
Smile

ANN91

IF-Dazzler

ANN91

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 6:19am | IP Logged
no antara won't create any pblms at all 

_TaNi_

IF-Sizzlerz

_TaNi_

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 7:21am | IP Logged
Antara is in an illusion world after seeing Naitik n akshi : d perfect couple

Hope to see her illusion ends soon...bec naitik considers her as a frend n nothing more then that.

D realization n repenting ...wud b worth watching 

i dun think ny1 can Disrupt our Naksh's relation

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nu_AduRitu-

Ritu-

Coolbie

Ritu-

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 8:01am | IP Logged
No matter what Antara does. She can never separate Naksh. If she thinks that by doing all this CRAP drama she can repalce Akshara, she is very very wrong and very dillusional. If she thinks that she is so great and super by doing all this and that she can succeed she needs to get a reality check. AngryDead 

I think maybe she has some mental problems if she thinks she will win. She needs to be admited in mental aysulum to set her brain straight. Clap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Nu_Adu_TaNi_pree4ru

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.