Uttaran

If Muktha -tej happens its gud bye from my side

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

mikku87

mikku87

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 4:44am | IP Logged

i thought uttaran will improve once tapu comes back...but hearing the news that mukku and tej will get married...i am  likeAngryOuch

if this is the future story ,then please rashmi don't come back to this stupid show...
get some other show dear...

and i decided from today i will just read the written updates...and will quit if tej-muktha marriage happens...if not i will be be back wen tapu comes back...
.Dear updaters thanks in advanceClapu r doing gr8 jobClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

akshirocks

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "If Muktha -tej happens its gud bye from my side" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

tastahnin

Goldie

tastahnin

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 5:28am | IP Logged
well, i don't think it is gonna to happen ...but if it happens really Angry then nothing would be so disgusting as this track...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

akshirocks

Post Reply New Post

Go to top