Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 2:42am | IP Logged

Miss the Na Bole team: Aakanksha Singh

Purva Desai, TNN | Oct 12, 2012, 01.55PM IST
Miss the Na Bole team: Aakanksha Singh
Aakanksha Singh

It's been a week since the popular show, Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha on Colors TV went off air and female lead Aakanksha Singh is already missing the show.

"It was very painful when I learnt the show is going off air because it was my first show. But it feels nice when people ask why the show ahs gone off air. It was a wonderful experience and I will miss everyone. The Na Bole team has become family. I will miss everyone. I'm lucky to get this kind of theme and challenge for my first show."

The actress is currently in her hometown, Jaipur preparing for her exams. On the much needed break, she's busy till the 1st week of November and then has no plans regarding another show.

"I'm glad Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha is coming back with a second season in January. So I'm taking it easy and having nothing planned as of now. Let's see".

In a sudden decision taken by the channel to replace Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha with Bigg Boss 6, it was a tough decision to make between Kairee- Rishta Khatta Meetha and Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha but Kairee ultimately won.

But fans of the shows have only a few months' wait before Megha (Aakanksha Singh) and Mohan (Kunal Karan Kapoor) come back to woo audiences!

Edited by Armu4eva - 12 October 2012 at 2:42am

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

kie91arijit.biswasblmadhuriskdrosesabatahir-Swetha-madhubansenkarina88asha_amIshaqzaadeMeera_Ka_MohanBharti_kLeesanXx.Phoenix.xXLekzshanu4-Deb-sonu-monu..geeth..akshirocksSenpoo-Fari-SwastikAshNi-RadhaMohan-SunShine_A

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TOI: Miss NBT team - Akanksha" in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Xx.Phoenix.xX

IF-Rockerz

Xx.Phoenix.xX

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 2:49am | IP Logged
TFS!

-Fari-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Fari-

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 2:55am | IP Logged

TFS :D 

-RadhaMohan-

IF-Stunnerz

-RadhaMohan-

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 3:02am | IP Logged
every one missing NBT so much.Ouch

TFS.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

asha_am

NBT_MM

NBT_MM

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 3:21am | IP Logged
tfs

Senpoo

IF-Sizzlerz

Senpoo

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 3:25am | IP Logged
TFS!

Come back NBT team with a bang! We will be waiting to see you all! Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

asha_am

asha_am

Goldie

asha_am

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 3:25am | IP Logged
tfs...we too miss NBT

ash28

IF-Sizzlerz

ash28

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 3:42am | IP Logged
tfs me too missing nbt alot

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.