Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Drashti and Vivian at loggerheads!! - Tribune (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 13

_Darling_

IF-Rockerz

_Darling_

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 4:28am | IP Logged
Your message is good, but you were not active before so don't many things. We tried this all peace, but were called as hypocrites and khatarnak people LOL And how can I forget making fun of your own show lead and her fans in other forums. Anyway, it's good people did that at least now we know how they are unlike before where we thought people just joke and don't mean it. Everything happens for good you see!:DLOL

Edited by Cutieee1992 - 12 October 2012 at 4:30am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Drashti and Vivian at loggerheads!! - Tribune (Page 9)" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.JealousBasher.

IF-Stunnerz

.JealousBasher.

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 4:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutieee1992

Your message is good, but you were not active before so don't many things. We tried this all peace, but were called as hypocrites and khatarnak people LOL And how can I forget making forum of your own show lead and her fans in other forums. Anyway, it's good people did that at least now we know how they are unlike before where we thought people just joke and don't mean it. Everything happens for good you see!:DLOL[/B]

@Red - Confused I didn't get you.

And whom are you talking about?Confused

PurpleHorizon

IF-Sizzlerz

PurpleHorizon

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 4:35am | IP Logged
LOL LOLPeace post chod make your usual sarcastic posts...ermm rehne de. It will be closed...FUN is missing here.Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.JealousBasher.CrazyGirl.21

Dark_Chocolate

IF-Sizzlerz

Dark_Chocolate

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 4:40am | IP Logged
ROFL Nce one

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.JealousBasher.

.JealousBasher.

IF-Stunnerz

.JealousBasher.

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 4:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutieee1992

Your message is good, but you were not active before so don't many things. We tried this all peace, but were called as hypocrites and khatarnak people LOL And how can I forget making fun of your own show lead and her fans in other forums. Anyway, it's good people did that at least now we know how they are unlike before where we thought people just joke and don't mean it. Everything happens for good you see!:DLOL

@Bold - Give me a break hereLOL Your fav actress's previous co-star's fans PM us to be aware of you allROFL Don't ask me the namesROFL They are the ones who call you khatarnaakLOL And now just imagine what impression they have of you all that they specially PM all VD fans to be aware of DD fansLOL And please they all call you what not! I do not even like all this but we get pissed in between your childish fights.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Acid_QueenEvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

.JealousBasher.

IF-Stunnerz

.JealousBasher.

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 4:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PurpleHorizon

LOL LOLPeace post chod make your usual sarcastic posts...ermm rehne de. It will be closed...FUN is missing here.Ouch

I knowLOL Favouritism and groupism is at peak here.  

PurpleHorizon

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 4:43am | IP Logged
Aabey kya post kiya hai yaar.. mera net to load hone ko taiyar nahi ROFL

.JealousBasher.

.JealousBasher.

IF-Stunnerz

.JealousBasher.

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 4:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

Aabey kya post kiya hai yaar.. mera net to load hone ko taiyar nahi ROFL
Nahi dekha article?OuchLOL  

Armu4eva

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.