Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Drashti and Vivian at loggerheads!! - Tribune (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 13

.SmokeySilence.

Coolbie

.SmokeySilence.

JAJ, PLL Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 3:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chakku_chudail

Thanks to those who felt like making peaceLOL Rest, no comments.

Read these

@Tanzie - Seriously Pinch I haven't also come across such groupism in any other forum. Any post by VD fan is bad for DD fans and any post by DD fan is bad for VD fansSleepy And yaar, kya chudail panti? ROFL This is such a shareef postLOL I had my exam today. Now next is on 16th.LOL 

OMG these posts... the one for JiYa and AbhIya... ROFL ROFL man I miss those days so much... we had so much fun... we used to fight or disagree but next day we comment on each others posts again like always LOL LOL that's what I love about PKYEK forum people. Heart
I never fought with anyone here and my post is always on show analysis and characters but except some sensible people and those who are actually interested in discussing the show than EVERYTHING ELSE most of DD fans dont comment on my posts any more LOL 
I donno what to say LOL I have limited my visit too because i absolutely cant tolerate such immature behavior... im happy with the people who discuss the show and characters with me and not the one who are more interested in actors... LOL all the best for your exms Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Acid_QueenPurpleHorizon.JealousBasher.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Drashti and Vivian at loggerheads!! - Tribune (Page 8)" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

IF-Stunnerz

EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 3:50am | IP Logged

Thanks to those who felt like making peaceLOL Rest, no comments.

@Nishi - I won't mind getting banned. As it is this forum is very boring. People are always chatting in their groups. No one comes out and comments. I would rather prefer the almost dead PKYEK forum LOL

Read these

I miss Archi so much ROFL 

@Tanzie - Seriously Pinch I haven't also come across such groupism in any other forum. Any post by VD fan is bad for DD fans and any post by DD fan is bad for VD fansSleepy And yaar, kya chudail panti? ROFL This is such a shareef postLOL I had my exam today. Now next is on 16th.LOL 

OMG i miss those days...ur sarcastic posts on Abhiya and Jiya ROFL and Archi's "Werewolves sweat while Dancing" was epic ROFLROFLROFL
lol and lets accept the groupism and move on LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Acid_Queen.JealousBasher.

Looteri_Dulhan

IF-Sizzlerz

Looteri_Dulhan

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 3:55am | IP Logged
link kholene se pehle hi pata chal gaya thaROFL

article about DVD loggerhead? Wo bhi chakku post kare? Gadbad toh zarur hogi naROFL so, main fool nahi baniROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.JealousBasher.

.JealousBasher.

IF-Stunnerz

.JealousBasher.

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 3:56am | IP Logged
@Tanzie - I miss thatLOL We used to fight everyday still we used to stand together as PKYEKians whenever needed.  There was no Sukku v/s VD fanwar even after the loggerheads article. I guess I am overreacting now. Lets move on.

@Nishi - Yeah Archi was mast ROFL She never hung on with one couple ROFL Abhiya, Sid-Metz, Abhina, jiya ROFL
OK I am moving on nowLOL

White_lily

IF-Sizzlerz

White_lily

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 4:00am | IP Logged
D'oh

.JealousBasher.

abhiyaneetu

IF-Dazzler

abhiyaneetu

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 4:01am | IP Logged
God u scared hell out of me...thinking history repeating like pkyek...

.JealousBasher.

beautiful_heart

IF-Stunnerz

beautiful_heart

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 4:03am | IP Logged

@Shahi-  People in this forum do not like us muchLOL So it's better to keep our participation minimum.LOL Anyway we all have lost our funny boneLOL

But you guys are cool so why participating less for others. Never give any attention of what others say about you guysWink

Edited by coolestsh - 12 October 2012 at 4:03am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

prema_ks.JealousBasher.

.JealousBasher.

IF-Stunnerz

.JealousBasher.

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 4:27am | IP Logged
@Ash - I knew you'll would catch meROFL

@neetu - You got scared? Why?

@shahi - You we don't care about others. But just for the sake of forum's peace.

beautiful_heart

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.