Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Drashti and Vivian at loggerheads!! - Tribune (Page 10)

Post Reply New Post

Page 10 of 13

_Darling_

IF-Rockerz

_Darling_

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 4:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chakku_chudail

Originally posted by Cutieee1992

Your message is good, but you were not active before so don't many things. We tried this all peace, but were called as hypocrites and khatarnak people LOL <font color="#cc0000">And how can I forget making forum of your own show lead and her fans in other forums.</font> Anyway, it's good people did that at least now we know how they are unlike before where we thought people just joke and don't mean it. Everything happens for good you see!:DLOL[/B]

<font color="#006600">@Red -ConfusedI didn't get you.</font>

<font color="#006600">And whom are you talking about?Confused</font>

Now what can I tell you when no one can view that bashing post in that forum anymore . The mods have trashed it due to so many instigating comments, bashing and attacking fan group. But I am glad no dd fan replied to any of such comments and maintained their respect. I remember someone had said we bajao vd too so we will do the same with dd but we will not tolerate anything from outsiders and will always be united. However, they themselves went to other forum and bashed her in the name of opinion and her fans too lol. I don't think people can try to be patience more than that, so its okay. Whatever ...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Drashti and Vivian at loggerheads!! - Tribune (Page 10)" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

PurpleHorizon

IF-Sizzlerz

PurpleHorizon

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 4:50am | IP Logged

Originally posted by PurpleHorizon

LOL LOLPeace post chod make your usual sarcastic posts...ermm rehne de. It will be closed...FUN is missing here.Ouch

I knowLOL Favouritism and groupism is at peak here.  
It would have been better even if the favourites were RK and Madhu...but no its Drishti and Vivian...Sleepy And I really fail to understand 1000s of threads on discussion of these two but hardly any (real)discussion of the show...no wonder some have a total different picture of what Rishabh and Maddy's char is than what the writers are showingStern Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Acid_Queen.JealousBasher.

_Darling_

IF-Rockerz

_Darling_

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 4:53am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Cutieee1992

Your message is good, but you were not active before so don't many things. We tried this all peace, but were called as hypocrites and khatarnak people LOL And how can I forget making fun of your own show lead and her fans in other forums. Anyway, it's good people did that at least now we know how they are unlike before where we thought people just joke and don't mean it. Everything happens for good you see!:DLOL

<font color="#006600">@Bold - Give me a break hereLOLYour fav actress's previous co-star's fans PM us to be aware of you allROFLDon't ask me the namesROFLThey are the ones who call you khatarnaakLOLAnd now just imagine what impression they have of you all that they specially PM all VD fans to be aware of DD fansLOLAnd please they all call you what not! I do not even like all this but we get pissed in between your childish fights.</font>

You are not understanding what I am trying to say. What my favorite previous co-stars fans did or still do is not of my concern. Right now VD is her as her co-star and of course that will be our concern. If outsiders are trying to divide fans they that's their problem. Khatarnak or hypocrites were not called by Outsiders. But I am very sorry to comment here. My mistake. I just thought to comment as you were not active and might not know the whole story. So, tried to tell you..you didn't get it..you are right and I am wrong. Be happy :)

Edited by Cutieee1992 - 12 October 2012 at 4:54am

Doracake

IF-Dazzler

Doracake

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 4:54am | IP Logged
There is no news! Aaj 1st April nahi hai dear!

Anyway good to see the pic of Vivu nd DD! They r good friends !

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.JealousBasher.

SilverFlame

SilverFlame

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 5:00am | IP Logged
Lmfao u got me there!LOL

Edited by SilverFlame - 12 October 2012 at 5:00am

.JealousBasher.

Temptations.

Coolbie

Temptations.

Crazy Creative Baby, FF Graphicer

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 5:06am | IP Logged
Chakku...u scared me... PKYEK mein bhi there was this same article...

phew!!

.JealousBasher.

carisma2

IF-Stunnerz

carisma2

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 5:12am | IP Logged
Lol -  U're bad - and a very good point too!

.JealousBasher.

Vina23

IF-Rockerz

Vina23

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 5:19am | IP Logged
Good one LOL ROFL ROFL

.JealousBasher.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.