Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Thanks to those who felt like making peace😆 Rest, no comments.

@Nishi - I won't mind getting banned. As it is this forum is very boring. People are always chatting in their groups. No one comes out and comments. I would rather prefer the almost dead PKYEK forum 😆

Read these

I miss Archi so much 🤣 

@Tanzie - Seriously 😵 I haven't also come across such groupism in any other forum. Any post by VD fan is bad for DD fans and any post by DD fan is bad for VD fans🥱 And yaar, kya chudail panti? 🤣 This is such a shareef post😆 I had my exam today. Now next is on 16th.😆 
rashi85 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: chakku_chudail

OMG people actually got scared?🤣

This was the most bakwaas post of my life 🤣

offcourse we did!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😭 u know how the forum loves DD and VD! we wud really b heartbroken
CrazyGirl.21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
mast hai chakku !!! 🤣 🤣
.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Read these

@Tanzie - Seriously 😵 I haven't also come across such groupism in any other forum. Any post by VD fan is bad for DD fans and any post by DD fan is bad for VD fans🥱 And yaar, kya chudail panti? 🤣 This is such a shareef post😆 I had my exam today. Now next is on 16th.😆 

OMG these posts... the one for JiYa and AbhIya... 🤣 🤣 man I miss those days so much... we had so much fun... we used to fight or disagree but next day we comment on each others posts again like always 😆 😆 that's what I love about PKYEK forum people. ❤️
I never fought with anyone here and my post is always on show analysis and characters but except some sensible people and those who are actually interested in discussing the show than EVERYTHING ELSE most of DD fans dont comment on my posts any more 😆 
I donno what to say 😆 I have limited my visit too because i absolutely cant tolerate such immature behavior... im happy with the people who discuss the show and characters with me and not the one who are more interested in actors... 😆 all the best for your exms 😊

@Nishi - I won't mind getting banned. As it is this forum is very boring. People are always chatting in their groups. No one comes out and comments. I would rather prefer the almost dead PKYEK forum 😆

Read these

I miss Archi so much 🤣 

OMG i miss those days...ur sarcastic posts on Abhiya and Jiya 🤣 and Archi's "Werewolves sweat while Dancing" was epic 🤣🤣🤣
lol and lets accept the groupism and move on 😆
Looteri_Dulhan thumbnail
link kholene se pehle hi pata chal gaya tha🤣

article about DVD loggerhead? Wo bhi chakku post kare? Gadbad toh zarur hogi na🤣 so, main fool nahi bani🤣
Befikre thumbnail
@Tanzie - I miss that😆 We used to fight everyday still we used to stand together as PKYEKians whenever needed.  There was no Sukku v/s VD fanwar even after the loggerheads article. I guess I am overreacting now. Lets move on.

@Nishi - Yeah Archi was mast 🤣 She never hung on with one couple 🤣 Abhiya, Sid-Metz, Abhina, jiya 🤣
OK I am moving on now😆
abhiyaneet8 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
God u scared hell out of me...thinking history repeating like pkyek...
silent.desire thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

@Shahi-  People in this forum do not like us much😆 So it's better to keep our participation minimum.😆 Anyway we all have lost our funny bone😆

But you guys are cool so why participating less for others. Never give any attention of what others say about you guys😉
Edited by coolestsh - 11 years ago
Befikre thumbnail
@Ash - I knew you'll would catch me🤣

@neetu - You got scared? Why?

@shahi - You we don't care about others. But just for the sake of forum's peace.