Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

parmarA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: ithasme

Alka: i am nt liking the ranga track.. He is being made bali ka bakra in this mess... Regarding HK, well i didn't like it as well the way he told ashu & Bb that nidhi is scolding khushi.. Ashu is soft on khushi as she is kid..

i also didn't like anji's beh towards ranga,but elder's are surely forgot their duties
parmarA thumbnail

Originally posted by: niniborn2rule

well abt khushi am really confused as to whether she is really up to something while the practical me says yes...but then again my mind says she is a kid how can she do this??but wat irritated me was ofcourse HK...y did he come and complain??manlo just suppose kuch din baad ashni have a kid...and he/she does something wrong nidhi wud not b able to scold him/her and if she does she will b rebuked instead??wats this...and abt ranji well things seem funny for once twice may b thrice but not more than that...and that is wat exactly ranga's expression said yesterday...clearly he was embarrased in front of ashni...

confusion hi confusion hai solution ka pata nahi
parmarA thumbnail

Originally posted by: rajanigandha26

Any one who troubles Nidhi can never be wrong!

here khushi  was lied that she ate whole noodles and nidhi knes that khushi is lie so why she not told ashu?and BB.she is hiding khushi's deeds.so khushi got courage as mallika  got.
vyoman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Diet food in lunch box also.That was too much. May be Shyama aunty was  busy in looking after Solanki and Anjie once shifted to her parents house became lazy it seems.
Krrish4You thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Alka: forget abt anjie, i am nt liking the track of ranjie..
LuvRanJi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Great post Alka ..agree with u ...it's been very dissapointing seeing elders like this...regarding MM and HK they are tolerable still they need to be more careful and strict towards Khushi ...but Solanki the way he treats his SIL is pathetic he should learn from Col.Verma...shyma should soon take an action ...and now it's high time for Anji to support her hubby otherwise Jo hoga she will be responsible ðŸ˜¡
rajanigandha26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: alkaparmart

here khushi  was lied that she ate whole noodles and nidhi knes that khushi is lie so why she not told ashu?and BB.she is hiding khushi's deeds.so khushi got courage as mallika  got.

She said na to herself that Ashu will feel bad as he prepared it. Now may be she will tell about Money box as shown in precap and it may turn on Nidhi only.
parmarA thumbnail

Originally posted by: vyoman

Diet food in lunch box also.That was too much. May be Shyama aunty was  busy in looking after Solanki and Anjie once shifted to her parents house became lazy it seems.

that's why i am feeling bad for rangnath
parmarA thumbnail

Originally posted by: ithasme

Alka: forget abt anjie, i am nt liking the track of ranjie..

i am also not interested in anji,but rangnath really poor guy
parmarA thumbnail

Originally posted by: LuvRanJi

Great post Alka ..agree with u ...it's been very dissapointing seeing elders like this...regarding MM and HK they are tolerable still they need to be more careful and strict towards Khushi ...but Solanki the way he treats his SIL is pathetic he should learn from Col.Verma...shyma should soon take an action ...and now it's high time for Anji to support her hubby otherwise Jo hoga she will be responsible ðŸ˜¡

i wish ki how rangnath understood her feeling she must understand his feeling and must take care of him