Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Failed elder's in ktlk

parmarA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
In whole week i just fed up bec of elders bec of their iresposnsible behaviour.Not because of khushi.                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Mostly irrirating person is Kapil Solanki and Shyama,i am not against Gharjamai,but From 1 st day to tll tommorrow we saw kapil solanki didn't give respect to Rangnath as a SIL,and Anji and Shyama anty know betterway.And bec Kapil Solanki is a heart patient he do not have a right to give heartattack to his SIL.His behaviour towards his SIL is shameful.and two [shayama anty and anji] audience were watching it.                                                                                                                                                                                BB and HK is enjoying khushi's company,but no one pointed out her mistakes.and about Ashutosh he is now treating her as a father[my pov]and she even taking advantage of his emotions.                                                                                                                                                                                                       I am quiet angry bec of nidhi,khushi wasted her BR wall,and nidhi was shouting at her,that was really good,and HK came into hall and told BB and Ashu,"Nidhi bitiya khushi ko daat rahi hai."Had he not noticed that drawing on the wall? disgusting.And Nidhi knew about Noodle kand.And that time Khushi was lied,that she ate up whole noodles,why Nidhi didn't told the house members that Khushi threw the noodles in the dustbin.So khushi got courage to do more creativity.                                                                                                                                                                              Here all the elders are failed to fulfil their responsbility.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rajanigandha26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Agree with u Alka ji.
Yesterday most irritating was HK. 😡

Jo message dene bolte hai woh dete nahi. Jo nahi bolana woh jake bol rahe hai. If you recollect last MU between AshNi was indirectly by HK. He did not give msg to Nidhi and not told this to Ashu afterwards.
Edited by rajanigandha26 - 11 years ago
kaks0211 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Good post.
Solanki's behaviour is intolerable and has most of the times been this way - but Iam surprised at Shyama Auntie...Why is she not protesting abt this..And dont they cook anything else for themselves and all have marizo waala khana? They have asked Ranga to shift with them and that is for their own convenience and on top of that they are treating him like this...Iam surprised at Anji's behaviour too...
Regarding the elders at MM - they are shown as too good - the child needs some talking to and the 3 men are so indulgent...Anything which Khushi does is accepted with a smile...Caring for a child does not mean that u should not bring in discipline in her..
kaks0211 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: rajanigandha26

Agree with u Alka ji.

Jo message dene bolte hai woh dete nahi. Jo nahi bolana woh jake bol rahe hai. If you recollect last MU between AshNi was indirectly by HK. He did not give msg to Nidhi and not told this to Ashu afterwards.

Absolutely true - and the way he came and said " Dekho to Nidhi khushi ko daat rahi hain" was real irritating..Daat rahi hain to kya hua - what is there to come and complain to Ashu?
parmarA thumbnail
Originally posted by: rajanigandha26

Agree with u Alka ji.

but i didnot understand nobody told khushi that you are dooing wrong,go with your drawing book and colors.and only nidhi told her about that.How they can be good parents?
parmarA thumbnail
Originally posted by: kaks0211

Good post.

Solanki's behaviour is intolerable and has most of the times been this way - but Iam surprised at Shyama Auntie...Why is she not protesting abt this..And dont they cook anything else for themselves and all have marizo waala khana? They have asked Ranga to shift with them and that is for their own convenience and on top of that they are treating him like this...Iam surprised at Anji's behaviour too...
Regarding the elders at MM - they are shown as too good - the child needs some talking to and the 3 men are so indulgent...Anything which Khushi does is accepted with a smile...Caring for a child does not mean that u should not bring in discipline in her..

i also surprised bec she was a most decent person in ktlk and most understanding too and anji failed as a good wife.Edited by alkaparmart - 11 years ago
parmarA thumbnail
Originally posted by: kaks0211

Absolutely true - and the way he came and said " Dekho to Nidhi khushi ko daat rahi hain" was real irritating..Daat rahi hain to kya hua - what is there to come and complain to Ashu?

nobody answered HK that she is elder than khushi so its ok.
Krrish4You thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Alka: i am nt liking the ranga track.. He is being made bali ka bakra in this mess... Regarding HK, well i didn't like it as well the way he told ashu & Bb that nidhi is scolding khushi.. Ashu is soft on khushi as she is kid..
niniborn2rule thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
well abt khushi am really confused as to whether she is really up to something while the practical me says yes...but then again my mind says she is a kid how can she do this??but wat irritated me was ofcourse HK...y did he come and complain??manlo just suppose kuch din baad ashni have a kid...and he/she does something wrong nidhi wud not b able to scold him/her and if she does she will b rebuked instead??wats this...and abt ranji well things seem funny for once twice may b thrice but not more than that...and that is wat exactly ranga's expression said yesterday...clearly he was embarrased in front of ashni...
rajanigandha26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: alkaparmart

but i didnot understand nobody told khushi that you are dooing wrong,go with your drawing book and colors.and only nidhi told her about that.How they can be good parents?

Any one who troubles Nidhi can never be wrong!