Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shona_Mayur thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
OMG KD being So daring 😲 I know I say this every time but this part was sooo cute. I would like to apologize for my late reply. I was just too busy n I only came on IF for ten minutes to read your ff. I seriusly can't wait for more but I know that if I were kiya then I would die of embarassment if someone else read my personal stuff. Naughty KD 😳

Anyways please cont soon n please do PM me 😳   😊Edited by Shona_Mayur - 11 years ago
CutielovesChocs thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Shona_Mayur

OMG KD being So daring 😲 I know I say this every time but this part was sooo cute. I would like to apologize for my late reply. I was just too busy n I only came on IF for ten minutes to read your ff. I seriusly can't wait for more but I know that if I were kiya then I would die of embarassment if someone else read my personal stuff. Naughty KD 😳

Anyways please cont soon n please do PM me 😳   😊

I KNOW! Full on chance-pe-dance. He's toh not even bothered that he's getting married to someone else😆

I know right? Me too! 😳
Hello hai jee! Here's part 3! A little slow, but oodles of KD's flirting! Enjoy! The next part will have more interaction though! 😳

----------------------------

TheFirstKiss 

Chapter 3 - Tea cups. 

When KD joined the rest of the family members in the living room, he could still taste the chocolate batter on his lips, flavoured with Kiya's fragrance.  He made his way towards Ranveer in a daze, sitting next to him, grinning like an idiot.

A waving hand in front of his face got him out of his 'Kiya jaap' and he stared irately at a smiling Anya. 'Keshav! What were you thinking about?  Anyway, that's beside the point. Do you want to go hiking with me? We can carry a picnic lunch and Kiya and Hariram will make sure we have plenty to eat. What say?'

Panchi who'd been listening into this conversation, joined in, 'Why don't we all go? Kiya, me, Ranveer and you guys. It'd be fun! I'll help Kiya pack for the picnic'. She bolted out of the room and made her way into the kitchen before the miss 'high and mighty' could come up with a retort. Panchi had gotten very fond of Kiya since she'd first met her and she'd noticed that Anya was always trying to put her cousin down, via one way or another. And plus, who could miss those flirty and open stares that her brother in law was giving the petite girl who was currently still in her frozen, shocked state back in the kitchen?

'Kiya! What're you making?!' The girl in question got extremely startled by the new presence and fumbled around with the batter.

'Oh..aap? Nothing Panchi di, was just making a batter for the cake.' Panchi stared at the young girl who looked as if she'd been caught red handed, her eyes lowered.

'C'mon, let me help you. All of us are going for a hike and then having a picnic lunch, while the elders are staying back and chilling.' Panchi moved about the kitchen, working efficiently.

'Panchi di, you're a guest here na? And elder to me too! You shouldn't!  Hariram and I will finish everything, don't worry!'  Panchi smiled at the politeness that Kiya oozed out. She respected everyone, be it older or younger than her, and that was a quality Panchi admired.

'Kiya! We're all here as a big family, so I'm not a guest! And plus, if all of us work together, it'll be done faster and we can leave!'

Finally relaxing around the older girl, Kiya started working again, washing her hands after having placed the cake in the oven. The two had struck a good rapport in just two meetings. Something that Anya and Kiya hadn't managed to do in the many years that they lived together.

The two girls soon carried tea to the others in the living room, chatting happily. 'KD, Ranveer and Anya, after you're done having your tea, change quickly please? We're ready to leave, the food's ready too'

'Cool bhabhi! Sounds great', KD added trying to have Kiya look at him, and when she did, he mischievously licked his finger as if he was still tasting something. The petite girl turned red and almost dropped the tea tray. She turned around and started serving everyone but ignored KD, hoping that Panchi would reach him first.

KD got the message loud and clear; Kiya was probably upset with his flirtatious behavior. 'KD beta, you'd have to be a LOT more subtle'.

Kiya sat with the two people in the entire room that made her the most comfortable and started chatting happily. Rohit interrupted the conversation that Ranveer and Kiya were having animatedly, due to the phone ringing off the hook. 'Kiya, could you get that please?' He often asked her to do menial chores around the house, seldom asking Anya as he always considered her time more valuable.

'Jee mausa-jee'. As soon as Kiya left her seat, KD saw her tea cup placed on the side table. He couldn't resist himself and made his way towards Ranveer and Panchi. He engaged them in a conversation and tactfully exchanged his cup with Kiya's. He sipped the cup where her lipstick stain was still fresh and savored the taste.

'Oh, KD? Shayad tumne meri chaay le li!' Kiya frowned as she came back and found her tea missing.

'I'm so sorry! I guess I was so lost in the conversation that I didn't notice! Here, you can have it back!' KD acted extremely surprised but was thrilled that she called him 'KD' and 'tum', instead of 'Keshav' and 'aap'. It somehow made him feel much closer to her already.

'No, thanks! You can keep it, I'll go get myself another one', Kiya disgustedly added, as she saw right through his feigned surprise. The mischief in his eyes was prominent and hid everything else that he was subtly trying to keep within. Panchi noticed the sneaky expression on her brother in law's face and did a double take. She grinned to herself and she found her doubts getting cleared. KD was showing an undue interest in Kiya rather than Anya; 'good for him', she thought. She would favour Kiya over Anya any day, the reason being the extremely pleasant personality of the former. Anya had a personality that could turn milk sour!

After tea, as Panchi had ordered, everyone went to their respective rooms to get into comfortable hiking gear. KD knocked on Kiya's bedroom door, 'Excuse me, can I get my bag please?'

'Yeah sure, come on in' Kiya's politeness never ceased, despite the fact that she was still upset over the 'cake batter' incident.

KD seemed to have sensed this somehow and came extremely close to her before whispering, 'I am so sorry about the episode in the kitchen, Kiya. I got a little impulsive and I shouldn't have. Truth be told, my aunt used to make cakes for me when I was younger and she let me taste the batter at the end of it. Mom never cooked, and so, I couldn't help it! It reminded me of the good ol' days.' He had an innocent, honest look on his face his eyes had so much sincerity, that Kiya's anger melted immediately.

'It's not a problem! After you and Anya are married, I'll send regular supplies of cake batter to your house! You better get ready by the way, we're gonna be late' She smiled and hinted him to leave her room.

Once he was out of sight, Kiya shut her bedroom door and let out the breath that she'd been holding. 'Oh God! Please give me strength to face him! Why do my knees give way when he's standing so close to me!? Why does he still have that effect on me to this very date? He's going to be my cousin's husband! Cousin's husband!!!' She kept reminding herself over and over again as she got dressed for the day, praying that there wouldn't be any similar 'cake batter' incidents with him during the hike.

Little did she know...  

-------------------------------

...to be continued. 

Hit the 'like' button or review please? 😳

Edited by CutielovesChocs - 11 years ago
rainydays. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
meee

woot me first😎 Funny how I was just thinking of coming to the forum to read something and then I saw you updated😆

To be honest, the update makes me wanna eat cake😳 I actually have cake in the fridge...just too lazy to get it😆 Oh and it's not chocolate in case you were wondering🤣

Anyway, I love Panchi. She's awesome😎 Miss high-and-mighty😆 Panchi's very observant. She knows something's up and it seems like it's obvious that KD's attracted to Kiya so I wonder when everyone else will notice🤔

The two had struck a good rapport in just two meetings. Something that Anya and Kiya hadn't managed to do in the many years that they lived together.
^ that's just sad =/ I hope Anya appreciates her sister more. Poor girl. In the show it's her mom and here it's her sister (I wonder if I should expect the uncle to be the same🤔)

I love how he realizes subtly is key here and yet he pretends to drink her chai. Smooth😆 Poor Kiya is obviously affected by his presence. And he's her brother-in-law to be. So awkward. I wonder how it's gonna work out.

Amazing update btw =)
Edited by -Ravjot- - 11 years ago
Originally posted by: -Ravjot-

meee

woot me first😎 Funny how I was just thinking of coming to the forum to read something and then I saw you updated😆YAAAY! 😆 I'm awesome, aren't I!? 😉

To be honest, the update makes me wanna eat cake😳 I actually have cake in the fridge...just too lazy to get it😆 Oh and it's not chocolate in case you were wondering🤣Wah beta, wah! Sahi hai! Now this comment of yours makes me wanna eat cake. 😆 Oh yesh, chocolate! 😆

Anyway, I love Panchi. She's awesome😎 Miss high-and-mighty😆 Panchi's very observant. She knows something's up and it seems like it's obvious that KD's attracted to Kiya so I wonder when everyone else will notice🤔I know right! Panchi here is AWESOME! I dunno, wait and watch! Actually, I do know, but oh wells😆

The two had struck a good rapport in just two meetings. Something that Anya and Kiya hadn't managed to do in the many years that they lived together.
^ that's just sad =/ I hope Anya appreciates her sister more. Poor girl. In the show it's her mom and here it's her sister (I wonder if I should expect the uncle to be the same🤔)Yeah, I know right! Next part mein, you'll be all *grr* towards Anya. 🤢

I love how he realizes subtly is key here and yet he pretends to drink her chai. Smooth😆 Poor Kiya is obviously affected by his presence. And he's her brother-in-law to be. So awkward. I wonder how it's gonna work out.Yeah! Tea cups exchanging was all 😆 and I loved how she realised it too! 😆

Amazing update btw =) I LOVE your comments! So thank you for those! 😳

Edited by CutielovesChocs - 11 years ago
Dreamer3003 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
res

this was amazing😊

awww loving kd n dis😃

and kiya s also sooo sweet😃

waiting for d next part😳

p.s - unresd ma previous comment also😳
Edited by aishu3003 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by: aishu3003

res

unres

wowwie fabulous update👏

loved it very much😳

Originally posted by: aishu3003

res

this was amazing😊

awww loving kd n dis😃

and kiya s also sooo sweet😃

waiting for d next part😳

p.s - unresd ma previous comment also😳

Thank youuu! 😊
keshiya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
it's awesome as usual
loved it to the core
every time i read ur ff it reminds me of vivah(shahid-amrita starer) i don't know why?
ur ff is totally different from it but still i can't resist myself from relating it to vivah😕

LOVED THE WAY KD WAS OPENLY FLIRTING WITH  KIYA AND THAT EVERYBODY COULD NOTICE IT TOO AT LEAST PANCHI,RANVEER AND SHRADHA AUNTY.😉

waitng for the next part. do pm me and thanks for pm😊
Originally posted by: keshiya

it's awesome as usual

loved it to the core
every time i read ur ff it reminds me of vivah(shahid-amrita starer) i don't know why?
ur ff is totally different from it but still i can't resist myself from relating it to vivah😕

LOVED THE WAY KD WAS OPENLY FLIRTING WITH  KIYA AND THAT EVERYBODY COULD NOTICE IT TOO AT LEAST PANCHI,RANVEER AND SHRADHA AUNTY.😉

waitng for the next part. do pm me and thanks for pm😊

Thank you! And the next few parts are meant to be like Vivah. I think I've mentioned it in the previous post. 😕 

Thank youuu! 😊
keshiya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: CutielovesChocs

Thank you! And the next few parts are meant to be like Vivah. I think I've mentioned it in the previous post. 😕 

Thank youuu! 😊

i didnt' read ur previous post so i didn't know you had already mentioned it
sorry😔