Page 5 of 5

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 5

MercuryVenus

MercuryVenus

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Roza_DU

Originally posted by capricorn1967

Barring Ashu-Nidhi moment...episode was super duper boringCry... As per KP ji's dialogue "UPBRINGING" has no relevance in our life and dictionary. So, don't teach any mannerisms to your kids. Leave them alone. Confused A child is not our entertainment but who says child is an entertainment. Its only that we automatically get entertained by their innocent talks and activities. No parents become parents with the intention that they will be entertained by their kids. Confused

Yes Ashu Nidhi scenes were the  saving grace...Is he a father himself?

Yes Roza...he is a father of a son...but don't know in what profession his son is...

Kamlesh Pandey 
Husband of Adity Pandey  married
Father of Chotu Pandey

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Roza_DUdebaparna77

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Simple and beautiful episode (Page 5)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Roza_DU

IF-Dazzler

Roza_DU

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 11:23am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Roza_DU

Barring Ashu-Nidhi moment...episode was super duper boringCry... As per KP ji's dialogue "UPBRINGING" has no relevance in our life and dictionary. So, don't teach any mannerisms to your kids. Leave them alone. Confused A child is not our entertainment but who says child is an entertainment. Its only that we automatically get entertained by their innocent talks and activities. No parents become parents with the intention that they will be entertained by their kids. Confused

Yes Ashu Nidhi scenes were the  saving grace...Is he a father himself?

Yes Roza...he is a father of a son...but don't know in what profession his son is...

Kamlesh Pandey 
Husband of Adity Pandey ' married
Father of Chotu Pandey

Thanks Noopur for the information...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MercuryVenus

GoodOne

GoodOne

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kaks0211

Nice post Roza.

I did not find the episode beautiful - but it was OK...Try as I might Iam still not liking Khushi...The way she was sarcastically commenting abt Nidhi's cooking - did not like it - a kid does not speak like this..how much ever KP tries to defend Khushi's attitude - I am not digesting it...Prochondo dhere paaka bacha..Angry 

@ bold- Hey Kids do comment on adult's cooking skills - I  remember when I was cooking maggi for the first time for my nephew- he said non-sarcastically, with genuine concern about his food "dekhen mausi(me) maggi kaisa banati hai- nani(my mom) jaisa ya nahi".  

Roza_DUdebaparna77

Roza_DU

IF-Dazzler

Roza_DU

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by GoodOne

Originally posted by kaks0211

Nice post Roza.

I did not find the episode beautiful - but it was OK...Try as I might Iam still not liking Khushi...The way she was sarcastically commenting abt Nidhi's cooking - did not like it - a kid does not speak like this..how much ever KP tries to defend Khushi's attitude - I am not digesting it...Prochondo dhere paaka bacha..Angry 

@ bold- Hey Kids do comment on adult's cooking skills - I  remember when I was cooking maggi for the first time for my nephew- he said non-sarcastically, with genuine concern about his food "dekhen mausi(me) maggi kaisa banati hai- nani(my mom) jaisa ya nahi".  

yes children always give honest opinion on adult's cooking...jo ham bade sometimes keh nahi sakte..LOL

GoodOnedebaparna77

Post Reply New Post

Go to top