Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 5

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 5
Page 5 Page 5

MercuryVenus

MercuryVenus

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 4:56am | IP Logged
Barring Ashu-Nidhi moment...episode was super duper boringCry... As per KP ji's dialogue "UPBRINGING" has no relevance in our life and dictionary. So, don't teach any mannerisms to your kids. Leave them alone. Confused A child is not our entertainment but who says child is an entertainment. Its only that we automatically get entertained by their innocent talks and activities. No parents become parents with the intention that they will be entertained by their kids. Confused

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

subashniRoza_DUSG200debaparna77

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Simple and beautiful episode (Page 4)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

subashni

Goldie

subashni

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 5:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonyjknum

In yesterday's episodes two scenes ,though very small but worth watching many times,first when Nidhi is cleaning the wall,Ashu is just waiting for her to finish,he doesnt even change though Nidhi asks him to,very sweet Hubby-wifey thing.Second,when khushi doubts Nidhi's cullinary skills,the way Ashu defends Nidhi and his expressions were priceless,he more we see them,with each passing day they seem like a real life couple,such is their chemistry.

Why did'nt he help cleaning the wall with her/ is it only a woman's duty?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

preetalMercuryVenusRoza_DUsonyjknum

shaz2009

IF-Dazzler

shaz2009

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 6:41am | IP Logged
Very well analysed by you Roza!Yesterday I only liked the Ashni convo and Rangu scene as Khushi really annoyed me for the first time...up until now I forund her quite adorable and funny but yesterday her antics were too much...yeh...the sorry was cute but drawing on the wall in the first place...nah!...too much for me and just to wind Nidhi up.Don't like to see Nidhi all heran pershan like that!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Roza_DU

Roza_DU

IF-Dazzler

Roza_DU

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonyjknum

In yesterday's episodes two scenes ,though very small but worth watching many times,first when Nidhi is cleaning the wall,Ashu is just waiting for her to finish,he doesnt even change though Nidhi asks him to,very sweet Hubby-wifey thing.Second,when khushi doubts Nidhi's cullinary skills,the way Ashu defends Nidhi and his expressions were priceless,he more we see them,with each passing day they seem like a real life couple,such is their chemistry.

me too loved these scenes,they looked so real...

Roza_DU

IF-Dazzler

Roza_DU

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 10:50am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=LuvRanJi]Nice epi summary dear Smile
Liked two scenes first Ranga scene ..which was heartbreaking Ouch And other Ashu Nidhi scene where he talks abt Kids ...I really liked the dialogues Smile

[/QUOTE
Thanks Sarah...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvRanJi

Roza_DU

IF-Dazzler

Roza_DU

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by koyelbasu

Originally posted by kaks0211

Nice post Roza.

I did not find the episode beautiful - but it was OK...Try as I might Iam still not liking Khushi...The way she was sarcastically commenting abt Nidhi's cooking - did not like it - a kid does not speak like this..how much ever KP tries to defend Khushi's attitude - I am not digesting it...Prochondo dhere paaka bacha..Angry

Loved the Ashni scene yesterday also...Ashu knows that Nidhi is getting irritated and trying hard to adjust and hence his way of calming and cheering her up is very nice...This is a changed nature of Ashu...Liked the fact that he did not go to change as he was seeing Nidhi busy with trying to clean the walls - he knew she was frustrated and so he stayed beside her...

@ bold:  Bachcha to na chobachcha.LOL  Tomorrow's episode me Ashu Nidhi scenes are beautiful but Ashu ke dialog pure WALL se uthake chipka dia so it was irritating me. WALL nehi parah hota toh sayed reaction kuch aur hota. par ab aisa lag rahi thi ki Ashu is giving lips to KPji's voice.Ouch
Good post Roza.Smile

Thanks Koyel...

Roza_DU

IF-Dazzler

Roza_DU

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by capricorn1967

Barring Ashu-Nidhi moment...episode was super duper boringCry... As per KP ji's dialogue "UPBRINGING" has no relevance in our life and dictionary. So, don't teach any mannerisms to your kids. Leave them alone. Confused A child is not our entertainment but who says child is an entertainment. Its only that we automatically get entertained by their innocent talks and activities. No parents become parents with the intention that they will be entertained by their kids. Confused

Yes Ashu Nidhi scenes were the  saving grace...Is KPji a father himself?

Edited by Roza_DU - 12 October 2012 at 10:59am

Roza_DU

IF-Dazzler

Roza_DU

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shaz2009

Very well analysed by you Roza!Yesterday I only liked the Ashni convo and Rangu scene as Khushi really annoyed me for the first time...up until now I forund her quite adorable and funny but yesterday her antics were too much...yeh...the sorry was cute but drawing on the wall in the first place...nah!...too much for me and just to wind Nidhi up.Don't like to see Nidhi all heran pershan like that!

Thank you shaz...well said ...heran pareshan hona toh uske bhago me ha, Ashu ke saath jo jindegi bitani hai...LOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top