Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 5
Page 4 Page 5

Roza_DU

IF-Dazzler

Roza_DU

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 12:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by alkaparmart

Roza very well summerisation of yesterday's episode,accept Rangnath's tifin and here all are blaming khushi but for her courage,all the family members are responsible,they never ever pointed out her mistakes so that she can learn anything.

Thanks Alka...they are only pampering her instead of todasa dat...may be they're thinking she is chan dino ki mehman hai,esliye..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

parmarA

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Simple and beautiful episode (Page 3)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SG200

IF-Dazzler

SG200

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 12:40am | IP Logged
Nice post Roza.I'm loving Ashni moments in an otherwise irritating track Smile

Roza_DU

Roza_DU

IF-Dazzler

Roza_DU

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 12:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SD812

Nice post Roza.I'm loving Ashni moments in an otherwise irritating track Smile

Me too...that's the reason I said epi was beautiful...thanks dear...

SG200

Krrish4You

IF-Rockerz

Krrish4You

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 12:58am | IP Logged
Good epi review post.. Roza, i liked the epi..

Roza_DU

Roza_DU

IF-Dazzler

Roza_DU

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 1:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ithasme

Good epi review post.. Roza, i liked the epi..

Thanks Harshal...

Krrish4You

sonyjknum

IF-Rockerz

sonyjknum

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 2:27am | IP Logged
In yesterday's episodes two scenes ,though very small but worth watching many times,first when Nidhi is cleaning the wall,Ashu is just waiting for her to finish,he doesnt even change though Nidhi asks him to,very sweet Hubby-wifey thing.Second,when khushi doubts Nidhi's cullinary skills,the way Ashu defends Nidhi and his expressions were priceless,he more we see them,with each passing day they seem like a real life couple,such is their chemistry.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kaks0211Roza_DU

LuvRanJi

IF-Dazzler

LuvRanJi

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 2:37am | IP Logged
Nice epi summary dear Smile
Liked two scenes first Ranga scene ..which was heartbreaking Ouch And other Ashu Nidhi scene where he talks abt Kids ...I really liked the dialogues Smile

Roza_DU

koyelbasu

IF-Dazzler

koyelbasu

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 2:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kaks0211

Nice post Roza.

I did not find the episode beautiful - but it was OK...Try as I might Iam still not liking Khushi...The way she was sarcastically commenting abt Nidhi's cooking - did not like it - a kid does not speak like this..how much ever KP tries to defend Khushi's attitude - I am not digesting it...Prochondo dhere paaka bacha..Angry

Loved the Ashni scene yesterday also...Ashu knows that Nidhi is getting irritated and trying hard to adjust and hence his way of calming and cheering her up is very nice...This is a changed nature of Ashu...Liked the fact that he did not go to change as he was seeing Nidhi busy with trying to clean the walls - he knew she was frustrated and so he stayed beside her...

@ bold:  Bachcha to na chobachcha.LOL  Tomorrow's episode me Ashu Nidhi scenes are beautiful but Ashu ke dialog pure WALL se uthake chipka dia so it was irritating me. WALL nehi parah hota toh sayed reaction kuch aur hota. par ab aisa lag rahi thi ki Ashu is giving lips to KPji's voice.Ouch
Good post Roza.Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kaks0211Roza_DU

Post Reply New Post

Go to top