Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 3 Page 5

Roza_DU

IF-Dazzler

Roza_DU

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 12:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ttrocks

Very good and analytical post Rozaji!!! I really salute ur patience and positivity towards this Khushi... I am really annoyed with her and so I dont like any of the scenes where this Khushi is there... Angry She is an oversmart and manipulative kid Angry
Loved Ashu's speech on children - the dialogues were KPji's thoughts and so irritating for me, but, the scene was tolerable coz AshNi were there and they are so adorable. Big smile Really awaiting the day when this Khushi will leave MM... not to come back ever again of course... Ouch

Thanks Tupu...I don't consider Khushi  a normal child ...may be she hails from a broken family...may be gone through an abnormal situation which made her clever,manipulative & taught her the tricks...deffo she dint get good upbringing, after reading  KPji  statement about Khushi my expectation is low...Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kaks0211rajanigandha26ttrocks

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Simple and beautiful episode (Page 2)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Roza_DU

IF-Dazzler

Roza_DU

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 12:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vyoman

Good summary post Roza. I liked it. For me also it was a nice episode. Regarding Khushi, I love this girl. Bacche aise karte hai, samjaane se samajte bhi hai.

Thanks dearSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vyomanrajanigandha26

Roza_DU

IF-Dazzler

Roza_DU

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 12:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shee_xaan

NIce post Roza. 

Thanks sweet heartSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rajanigandha26

Roza_DU

IF-Dazzler

Roza_DU

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 12:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by waves

Good post Roza. The episode kept us guessinga nd loooks like it will continue on the same path next week too.Not a bad idea, if trps increase.Wink

Thanks waves...lets see what happensSmile

rajanigandha26

Roza_DU

IF-Dazzler

Roza_DU

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 12:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by debaparna77

Roza, except ashni convo. nothing was good abt yday's epi Ouch 

Deba, I know...but trying to positive...Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kaks0211rajanigandha26

Roza_DU

IF-Dazzler

Roza_DU

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 12:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rajanigandha26

Good post. Episode was really simple. Liked AshNi-Ranga scene. It was very natural and genuine.Smile

Thanks Rajni..Smile

rajanigandha26

parmarA

IF-Sizzlerz

parmarA

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 12:32am | IP Logged
Roza very well summerisation of yesterday's episode,accept Rangnath's tifin and here all are blaming khushi but for her courage,all the family members are responsible,they never ever pointed out her mistakes so that she can learn anything.

Roza_DUrajanigandha26ttrocks

Roza_DU

IF-Dazzler

Roza_DU

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 12:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kaks0211

Nice post Roza.

I did not find the episode beautiful - but it was OK...Try as I might Iam still not liking Khushi...The way she was sarcastically commenting abt Nidhi's cooking - did not like it - a kid does not speak like this..how much ever KP tries to defend Khushi's attitude - I am not digesting it...Prochondo dhere paaka bacha..Angry

Loved the Ashni scene yesterday also...Ashu knows that Nidhi is getting irritated and trying hard to adjust and hence his way of calming and cheering her up is very nice...This is a changed nature of Ashu...Liked the fact that he did not go to change as he was seeing Nidhi busy with trying to clean the walls - he knew she was frustrated and so he stayed beside her...

Arre beautiful toh bolechi AshNi scenes er jonnoLOL from the day one Khushi  is teasing & pulling Nidhi's leg...nothing new... ati shoke pathar hoye geyechi ..so no reactionLOL ...Thanks dearSmile

kaks0211rajanigandha26ttrocks

Post Reply New Post

Go to top