Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

India-Forums

Simple and beautiful episode

Roza_DU IF-Dazzler
Roza_DU
Roza_DU

Posted: 11 October 2012 at 11:23pm | IP Logged

Yesterday's episode was good, after ages we have seen the whole family ...Ashu Nidhi,BB,HK & Khushi...in  one episode..Khushi was running to & fro  & BB,HK were  chasing her, seemed both oldies liked her,they looked happy & were enjoying the time with her...Ashu Nidhi  scene in the cabin was sweet, now they are at ease as colleagues & more  comfortable as hubby wifey at home,at least now they talk & Ashu showing better understanding,thu Nidhi still hesitates to share  her anxieties  esp  about Khushi as she doesn't want to  hurt  Ashu's feelings...may be the more Ashu opens up to her, the more   she will get over her hesitation   ...Ashu  praised her dedication to work  & expressed sheer confidence in her ability as doc...however, Rangu's situation is  getting  miserable'lagta hai bhuka hi marega becharaUnhappy'

Khushi showed  her talents & did muralsLOL on the wall of Ashu Nidhi's bedroom (really liked her drawings)  After a long day of  work Nidhi came  in the room  to take rest & was shocked to see the drawing, when Nidhi chided khushi,  she said that she wanted to say sorry as she spoiled all the Noodle khichdi , she also  showed the family  portrait  of Ashu Nidhi, BB,HK & herself on the wall...seeing that Nidhi felt sad for being rude to her  & apologized while  Ashu, BB,HK looked on ...The expression on KK's face was wonderfu,  it's a mixture of guilty feelings, sadness & embarrassment'

And the scene Nidhi trying to clean the wall but she ended up getting frustrated & annoyed, sat on the bed, Ashu sat by her  side & tried to calm her down ...she said that they're not ready to handle a kid at all...Ashu gave her  a brief vhashan (KPji's statement) on parenting & a child'he said the whole thing in a  convincing way..one  thing is clear  the cvs are showing Nidhi belongs to aam janta who dislike  Khushi, but because of  her compassionate nature she is giving her benefit of the doubt & trying to endure her...Nidhi's condition is can't accept it nor deny itConfused while Ashu is judging Khushi's state with a broader outlook..

Next day Morning when BB said to Khushi that Nidhi is making suji Halwa, Khushi was so excited,couldn't wait  when she said hambhi toh dekhe Nidhi ko kuch ata hai ke nahi..the expression on Ashu's face was priceless  & the way he tried to defend Nidhi  .. saying that Nidhi  makes suji Halwa so good that she will eat her fingers too...it was hilarious,it's a simple  but meaningful scene... koy unke biwiki  kabiliyat pe shak kade chahe wu baccha vi ho  doctor babu can't tolerate..LOLLOLLOL  About the money incident ...no comment...dekhte hai aage keya hota hai...

Edited by Roza_DU - 11 October 2012 at 11:33pm

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

drpallavigoelYessopmyeraMercuryVenusGoodOnepreetalshreyalvishrakaks0211vyomanSG200rajanigandha26sonyjknumniniborn2ruleshaz2009Shee_xaanwavesKrrish4Youjayanti_djparmarAttrocks

ttrocks IF-Stunnerz
ttrocks
ttrocks

Posted: 11 October 2012 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
Very good and analytical post Rozaji!!! I really salute ur patience and positivity towards this Khushi... I am really annoyed with her and so I dont like any of the scenes where this Khushi is there... Angry She is an oversmart and manipulative kid Angry
Loved Ashu's speech on children - the dialogues were KPji's thoughts and so irritating for me, but, the scene was tolerable coz AshNi were there and they are so adorable. Big smile Really awaiting the day when this Khushi will leave MM... not to come back ever again of course... Ouch

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sharma.shivaniRoza_DUrajanigandha26shaz2009Shee_xaan

vyoman IF-Dazzler
vyoman
vyoman

Posted: 11 October 2012 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
Good summary post Roza. I liked it. For me also it was a nice episode. Regarding Khushi, I love this girl. Bacche aise karte hai, samjaane se samajte bhi hai.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

drpallavigoelGoodOneRoza_DUrajanigandha26Shee_xaanshaz2009

Shee_xaan IF-Rockerz
Shee_xaan
Shee_xaan

Posted: 11 October 2012 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
NIce post Roza. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vyomanRoza_DUshaz2009ttrocks

waves IF-Rockerz
waves
waves

Posted: 11 October 2012 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
Good post Roza. The episode kept us guessinga nd loooks like it will continue on the same path next week too.Not a bad idea, if trps increase.Wink

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

drpallavigoelRoza_DUrajanigandha26shaz2009ttrocks

debaparna77 IF-Sizzlerz
debaparna77
debaparna77

Posted: 11 October 2012 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
Roza, except ashni convo. nothing was good abt yday's epi Ouch 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Roza_DUrajanigandha26shaz2009ttrocks

rajanigandha26 IF-Rockerz
rajanigandha26
rajanigandha26

Posted: 11 October 2012 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
Good post. Episode was really simple. Liked AshNi-Ranga scene. It was very natural and genuine.Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

drpallavigoelshaz2009

kaks0211 IF-Dazzler
kaks0211
kaks0211

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 12:02am | IP Logged
Nice post Roza.

I did not find the episode beautiful - but it was OK...Try as I might Iam still not liking Khushi...The way she was sarcastically commenting abt Nidhi's cooking - did not like it - a kid does not speak like this..how much ever KP tries to defend Khushi's attitude - I am not digesting it...Prochondo dhere paaka bacha..Angry

Loved the Ashni scene yesterday also...Ashu knows that Nidhi is getting irritated and trying hard to adjust and hence his way of calming and cheering her up is very nice...This is a changed nature of Ashu...Liked the fact that he did not go to change as he was seeing Nidhi busy with trying to clean the walls - he knew she was frustrated and so he stayed beside her...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

GoodOnesharma.shivaniRoza_DUrajanigandha26shaz2009sonyjknumttrocks

Go to top