Savdhaan India @11

Mohnish Bahl in a hospital Scenario

mamtasa thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Friends I want to share an idea that just germinated ...What if Savdhan India ...as they have the best Doctor ...Dr Shashank and Dr Ashutosh plus the kind Dr roles in Vivah .Ek Ladki ..structure SI /IFB as a crime show to highlight medical crimes ? That will serve several purposes ...set SI / IFB apart from other crime shows ..lay emphasis on medical ethics ...With Medical Insurance ,opening of high quality hospitals / clinics there is much improvement in this sphere But there is an agonizing rise in exploitation too ...Star can revamp SI / IFB and project the negative and the positive aspects ..educating the society ...and the icing for us will be Mohnish Bahl walking those familiar corridors along with Shushant Singh ...Kaho ,hai na yeh aacha idea ??   Edited by mamtasa - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mamtasa thumbnail
I was happy to see that last night's episode too had a Hospital setting:)) Is City Hospital going to join Sanjivani in our lives ?? Way to go ...I would really appreciate  Savdhan India structured so ... Both Mohnish Bahl and Shushant Singh make very convincing anchors ...if only Dr Omi( do not know his real name ) could also be there ...maybe as a City Hospital  Staff Doctor :))) He was too good !!! Then this show would rock !!!!
mamtasa thumbnail
No response ? No one agrees that Mohnish Bahl is best in a hospital environment ? Come on you can't forget Sanjivani ,Dmg ,Ktlk ,Ek ladki ajnabi thi and even his short but touching appearance in Vivah ,,where he touched our hearts with his comment ...that he has always been fighting to save the lives of brides being burnt by their in-laws this was the first case of in-laws calling him in to save a bride who got burnt in an accident !!! I  will never forget that dialogue of his ...so emotionally said and acted ..that it made an indelible imprint in my mind !!
SARLAPRA thumbnail
Mamta, I agree with you. Mb looks best in hospital scenario.who can forget Dr ashutosh of Ktlk KTLk looks barren without Ashutosh . Pehle hum kayal the ab ktlk team bhi samajh gayi hai but unke liye yeh bat kbool karna mushkil hain.Man samman ka prashn hai. Agar what you suggest is possible we will be thrilled to see our Ashu in Si in that role