Fan Fictions

DAMAGED : part8, 9 updated

sheun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

DAMAGED : PART 1 
( links are added for new updated below )

"ARNAV JI!

ARNAVJI!

WHERE ARE YOU?

I need you. Now'My God! Please save him from Shyam !!"

Khushi screams and woke up , panting. Her hair is wet and swept across her forehead. Breathing scattered. Her eyes are watery. She just saw Arnav to be shot in the chest by Shyam. He fell down on the floor and Shyam was stampeding his wound with his shoe. Flicker of blood running down. His face dark and gleam. Shyam took a piece of iron and banged on the wound.

Khushi looked around to find herself on the green couch. The lights are off. Only the table lamp is on. Soft murmuring sound is coming from the bathroom. Is he inside?

She gets up with a spring. Her head messes up. She feels like dazing back into the green couch and slamming down on it. Her feet trip and caves in. she pants a bit more. She holds her dupatta tightly across her shoulders and wipes away the sweat. She gulps a big one and try to concentrate on the murmuring sound from the bathroom. Her heart sinks. How can she be there? How?

Is she hearing wrong or is her mind playing tricks on her once more? She covers her eyes and rests on her hands. She cannot make it to the bathroom, not in this state. He has no energy. She can barely walk.

After last night the rational thing to do, is to stay put where she is. Seconds pass, minutes follow. The blue light on the pool shines. Mocking her of her loneliness and dismay. She looks around for any sign of life. Anyone. Just anyone will do. A single human being can bring her out of the misery. Everything seems unreal, vague, cloudy and confused. Her breathing gets even and she lifts her head off the couch with lot of care. She very slowly holds the corner of the envelop on the bottom and opens the flip. Her heart stats to pick its pace. With trembling fingers she open the envelope and looks inside.

She knew it will be too much for her to handle. She is not mentally ready. She is not in her sane form of mind. Something doesn't add up. In fact nothing adds up. The envelop should have been crushed, dirty and red. But it is clear and white. Neatly written name on top and sealed with a glue pen. Very neat, very precise, very organized. But didn't she just open it? Last night? She clearly remembers the cut from the paper on her thumb.

She lifts her thumb and yes there is bright red cut. But how on earth did the envelop get glued back and how on earth are the contents inside? She clearly remembers she cut each and every picture with her own pink color scissors. The scissors that she bought with her Arnav from the corner books tore last month. He said  "Khushi! Really? You want it pink? Girl ! so predictable. And what is your age? "She replied: " either pink or purple. I don't want the blue one. You can sue it. You buy the blue, I will get the pink and we can take the purple for backup." He smiled and looked at the shopkeeper:

" Give me all 7 colors. My wife like to have colored handled scissors." The shop keeper looked at him with a big grin, but he looked at Khushi will a look of disapproval that she is a spoilt brat. Khushi bluntly asked the shop keeper to include the receipt too. Just in case she changed her mind. Arnav took the receipt out and threw it in the trash .  At night when she was cuddled in her bare arms, deeply embedded in his smell, his aroma, his mouth watering husky voice, whispering in her ear, he said " I think, I am the only husband who buy his wife 7 different colored scissors."

Then he said : RED   and kissed her corners, he said : BLUE and kissed her hair, he said : GREEN, kissed her cheeks, he said : PURPLE: kissed her eye lids, he said : PINK kissed her jawline, GREY:  he kissed her neck, ORNAGE : he kissed her back'.and then she doesn't remember.

Where is he? Khushi detaches her thoughts from past and tries to focus on the present. A tortured word leaves her throat : "ARNAV".

The man slowly leaves the chair. He wipes the blood off and cleans the gun with a damp paper towel. The drops show brightly against the silver.  He grabs the collar and shoves him down on the ground. Kicks on his chest and kicks his face with all his might. Again and again. on and on. The men stare at him with disgust and confusion. But no one utter a single word. Time stops and stares. The blood flow on the ground and soaks up the sand.

The tin shed gets alive with the rattle of the thunder. Clinks of steel and debris from the rail track harass the already violated environment. The man picks the chair up and slams it down on him. the lifeless body lays still and silent. He then picks up the gun and cracks open the shaft. The man in grey and red, proceeds and look him in the eye. "Kill him. he deserves worse. But killing will ease his pain. Do it now and do it quick. The recovery team is in position. They will not wait another minute. Just do it and move on." The man holding the gun groans up. He kicks the lifeless body another time with back of his heel and a new cut frames his trashed face.  The man in red and grey again speaks "He is not worth this much hatred and time. Either you shoot him or let me. Enough!"

Before he can finish his sentence, the gun comes alive and bullet pierces through his right shoulder. Then another hits his heart. The body shudders up at the impact and then all quiet. He throws the gun down on the table and picks up the phone. Dials a number and says " L. G. has been compromised." He shuts the phone and picks up the gun again. Puts in into the holster and walks away. His men follow him and the new team comes for cleanup.

Five  black SUVs  stand in front of the shed. An envelope in hand, a gun in another, a tortured soul walks into the passenger seat and collapse. Years of memories, years of pain, suffering, torture, extortion and guilt have finally reached its place. Old claims have been settled. Age old suffering has reached its destination.

Stay tuned for next parts''''''.PMs will be send out when new parts are added . Thanks.

part 2

part 3

part 4

part 5

part 6

part 7

part8

part 9

Edited by sheun - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Angel13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Wow interesting
Mindblowing start
Is Arnav kidnapped ?
ArHi are separate ?
Thanks for pm
Cont soon
BS.ILoveYou thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I am a bit scared... whats happening?????

thanks for the tag di...😊
love reading ur FFs...continue pllleeejjj...

jessjazz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wooo... what's happened? please continue soon
207shikha thumbnail
wow.! is he really dead..? πŸ˜•
afsheenarshi thumbnail

woah its intense! update asap<3

bluetaj thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
What is happening...u have me hooked yes please continue
aeyshaalim thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Wow interesting start
A lil confused about the last bit however will wait for ur next update eagerly
ak_maggi thumbnail
heyy long time sheun...nice to find ur work...😊

i loved the scissors part...crazy coupleπŸ˜ƒ

n wat happened to him...πŸ˜•

very engaging...
amimus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
It seems interesting. . But I am a bit confused with the last part .
Will wait for your next update to understand it better