ovi&arjun or purvi&arjun

Posted: 11 years ago
its high time that cv's should stick to one pair rather showing shitty triangle love story.

they have to stick to either ovi&arjun or purvi&arjun ... enough of this dreaming sequences of Arvi...
bring some reality of Arvi being together or make ovi&arjun a pair ..
sick of this dumb track .. 

i am over with purvi&arjun ...ektha ruined ArVi n now why giving dream sequences ..🤢🤢

now its better they concentrate on ovi & arjun. i liked ArVi .. now i like ovi&arjun too
thr r n number ektha's shows whr she ruined the pairs n the later pair get popular..i hope it repeats for ovi&arjun
agree 100%...
this love triangle is stupid.
just let Arjun-ovi move on with their marriage and let purvi meet new guy.
that's better.
no i dont like arjun ovi at all no 0 chemistry bete=ween arjun ovi they beter reunite arvi
Only arjun purvi.. They r made for each other
Only purvi for arjun,hope arjun and purvi will reunite ,arjun and purvi made for each other
T______T i have just stopped caring now.
Only Arjun-Purvi, CV better reunite them very soon!
How can CVs concentrate on Ovi & Arjun marriage when its base on pure blackmail and the cost of others happiness.CVs need to concentrate on Arvi's reunion thats it no Arjun and Ovi pair.Ovi needs to find a man that loves her and that man is no where in Arjun.
@pesi:i agree
arjun-ovi are married and nthng can chnge tat,its better cvs get a new guy for purvi,so tat the shw moves furthe
Its not good to separate Arjun and Ovi...better CVs could introduce new guy for Mahan purvi