Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

kaks0211

IF-Dazzler

kaks0211

Posted: 11 October 2012 at 9:46pm | IP Logged

Iam confused with Khushi's bahaviour.

Sometimes she does things and does not disclose and creates confusion and sometimes she behaves honest and confesses what she has done.

However I have noticed that she ensures that in front of Ashu she is very clear in her confessions and statements and in fact speaks in such a way that she makes Nidhi feels guilty. Yesterday Nidhi was right in scolding her for spoiling the walls - but as soon as Ashu came in Khushi started talking abt the noodle kissa and explaining abt why she was drawing etc etc. All this was said in a very smooth manner by her - maybe Iam imagining but she really seems very clever and bent on being a good girl in front of Ashu...Cant help it but it again reminds me of U know who..!!!!

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

sharma.shivaniArmu4evaprernacdaSSA777vyomanLuvRanJiRoza_DUSG200shaz2009sonyjknumrajanigandha26wavesKrrish4Youniniborn2ruleLibraSujatha.raojayanti_djAnjali_ttrocks

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Khushi's behaviour" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Krrish4You

IF-Rockerz

Krrish4You

Posted: 11 October 2012 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
Kaks: i second you.. Totally agree.. Khushi knws hw to use her emotional face to advantage.. She simply made clear that she is honest infront ashu & BB.. Bt whenever she confronts nidhi, she irritates her so much.. I really dnt knw what is her motto behind such behaviour..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

SSA777shaz2009kaks0211Librarajanigandha26

jayanti_dj

IF-Sizzlerz

jayanti_dj

Posted: 11 October 2012 at 10:22pm | IP Logged
Agree wid u kaks.urnt imagin. I was thinkin d same.she knows that she gotta b in ashu's gud books.she started explainin stuff after ashu entered d room.khushi saw him but nidhi didnt.
I didnt even hate voldemort this way.
Gotta say this,there is sumthin in mallu n khushi wich irritates u beyond belief. U dont even love to hate them.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

sharma.shivanisubashniSSA777SG200kaks0211shaz2009Krrish4Yourajanigandha26LibraAnjali_

ttrocks

IF-Stunnerz

ttrocks

Posted: 11 October 2012 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
This is girl is really manipulative and intolerable for everything she is... Since day-1 I hate her character and each day something adds up to that annoying feeling... Awaiting the day when she leaves and peace prevails in AshNi life... Smile Nice post Kakolji... Agreed to all that u have mentioned.

Edited by ttrocks - 12 October 2012 at 3:05pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sharma.shivaniSSA777shaz2009kaks0211rajanigandha26Anjali_

SG200

IF-Dazzler

SG200

Posted: 11 October 2012 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
Fully agree.I always felt that Khushi gives Mallu kinda vibes. Khushi manipulates & wants to be in Ashu's good books while driving Nidhi to the wits end!All this we are watching for the second time!And there is no innocence in the kid( she is different acc to the wall).

shaz2009kaks0211rajanigandha26ttrocksAnjali_

waves

IF-Rockerz

waves

Posted: 11 October 2012 at 11:30pm | IP Logged

Kids like animals are very tuned to body language, Kushi has sensed that Ashu is totally taken in by her plight so is BB and HK. While Nidhi is a bit reserved and wary with her. If you see Nidhi doesn't hug or cuddle her like Ashu does.

So Kushi realizes that to stay in MM, she needs to have the 3 men on her side especially Ashu.Confused

Is it that she's using the natural power that the female species have to twist the strongest men around their little finger. WinkROFL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

subashnifanktlkshaz2009kaks0211rajanigandha26jayanti_djAnjali_ttrocks

niniborn2rule

IF-Rockerz

niniborn2rule

Posted: 11 October 2012 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
the smiles she gives r also like mallu...but frankly am confused..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kaks0211shaz2009rajanigandha26ttrocks

Roza_DU

IF-Dazzler

Roza_DU

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 12:07am | IP Logged
Kaks,Your post reminds me of  DK ...once  Dr. Ahmer (Ashu's character) told Dr. Zoya that ..."baccho ko insaan ki pehchan hote hai" ...Khushi realized  Ashu's mental state as soon as she met him that he  is very sensitive to kids..  she is just exploiting/manipulating his weakness to survive.

prernacdakaks0211shaz2009rajanigandha26ttrocks

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.