Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

payelsonafan

IF-Rockerz

payelsonafan

Posted: 11 October 2012 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
i thought the mahaepisode of dkdm in which kartikeya is going to kill tarkasur is going to be air on 14 th october sunday but yesterday in life ok i saw it is going to be air on 13 th october saturday not sunday...i'm bit confused why they changed the date of mahaepisode just 2 days before the mahaepisode is going to air...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Yukthi--

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "MAHAEPISODE OF MAHADEV" in Devon ke Dev Mahadev forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Nymphadora-

IF-Veteran Member

-Nymphadora-

Posted: 11 October 2012 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
yes the date has been changed,most likely its a change in the programming for all the Maha Episodes for Life Ok
nothing to worry about

payelsonafan

IF-Rockerz

payelsonafan

Posted: 11 October 2012 at 10:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shruti.nil

yes the date has been changed,most likely its a change in the programming for all the Maha Episodes for Life Ok
nothing to worry about
but i think many people still know that it is going to be air on 14th october  ...this can lead to confusion and it can affect the trp of the mahaepisode

-Nymphadora-

IF-Veteran Member

-Nymphadora-

Posted: 11 October 2012 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
no it wont,they are promoting it with the changed date actively...who ever watches the show regularly will know!

Sweet24

Goldie

Sweet24

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 1:30am | IP Logged
yaa and from 21 ram leela going to start

Edited by Sweet24 - 12 October 2012 at 1:30am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nymphadora-

ashutosh.panda

Groupbie

ashutosh.panda

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 5:29am | IP Logged
sivji tuhmara dance kamal ki hai.

chocolate_boy

IF-Rockerz

chocolate_boy

Posted: 13 October 2012 at 3:52am | IP Logged
I think Saturday is best for ME as its a hoilday and next day also holiday.

.Vrish.

IF-Veteran Member

.Vrish.

Posted: 13 October 2012 at 5:21am | IP Logged
Good thing that it'll end just b4 the Champions League match b/w DD & KKR starts.  Speaking of which, I just noticed - Taki ain't there in any of the LPL teams ROFL

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.