IMO there are 4 messages that have been given out so far which are all reprehensible
1. divorce is bad. A person should be forced to stay in a bad/unhappy marriage and if they choose not to they are bad and punished by God
2. Scarifice is good and is rewarded by God
3. that God has endorced this UNHOLY, IMMORAL UNNECESSARY RELATIONSHIP, between a bhanja and his mama's love, even though it will destroy a family
4. that God has rejected a plea by a girl who has been faithful to her fiance for years when she asked God to help her fight for what is right
What TVS did in terms of trying to marry Sugni without telling her about Reva was ABSOLUTELY WRONG and if he loses Sugni than thats the price he has to pay for his error of judgement.
But that does not excuse the above messages that have been depicted since then.
In the last few episodes Sugni has delibarately povoked TVS:
- after the mendhi when they accidently bumped into each other she could have stepped aside an carried on walking but she made the point of telling him that she has Aditya's name in her mendhi
- after his chat Amu he went to the temple pond, Sugni followed him there and confronted him,
-from WU it would appear that yesterday again she taunted him
If a person senses danger (Sugni/G scared of TVS) then the survival instinct in each and everyone of us tells us to run as fast we can as far as we can from it. You do not provoke it, you do not go into its house and then try put a fence (in the form of a marriage to Adi) around yourself to protect yourself.
Many have said if Sugni tries to leave TVS will follow her. Let me remind people Sugni's father is the other most powerful thakur in the area and there is bad blood between his and TVSs family. All Sugni and G need to do ask for his help. He does not care about G or Sugni but he will help to even the score with TVSs family.
Even if Sugni's father does not help, if Sugni leaves and TVS follows she will just need to keep saying no. Yes it will be hard but its damn sight eaiser than runing soo many lives.
Lastly, yes it is a TV show and I do not expect it to give morality lessons but I do expect it to show respect for common human decency and family values the world over.
Edited by payal7 - 12 October 2012 at 2:20am