Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Laila2009

IF-Rockerz

Laila2009

Posted: 11 October 2012 at 7:56pm | IP Logged
I am sorely disappointed that religion has been used to justify this nonsense wedding. The fact is the writers of this show are pushing a romance that is an embarassment and a disgrace. Sugni has moved from being in love with TVS to falling in love with his nephew - WHILE TVS is still alive and living in the SAME house. It is such a disgusting show that it amazes me how anyone does not see the immorality portrayed by these writers.
Just because Aditya is NOT the biological son of TVS, does nto make it OK for the writers to OK a relationship between Sugni and Aditya. To watch a woman of Sugni's character think it is OK to be in love with Aditya (because Sitamaiya said it is OK) disgusts me. This suggests that rational reason is not required because any one with any rational and logically thinking with any morals would know it is NOT OK. The teenybopper viewers who are besotted by the actor Nandesh are so blinded by these values and rules and tragically are cheering on this immorality without using any thought or reason. They do not see anything but a cute couple.

We know seal this jodi with Amrita giving her blessing to this jodi and bidding her farewell. There is no rational reason once again that she can give for this jodi other than Sityamaya gives it. Sugni sees NTOHING wrong in her actions and is proud to steal the lover of her best friend. Sad, very sad.

The values portrayed in this show are SHAMEFUL. And the people writing this show and agreeing to act in it clearly do not have my respect and I am concerned with their own upbringing and value system to consider this a quality show. The same I will say for the actors who are part of this circus who sit back and do not speak up and condone the values set. Shame on all the actors of this show - Varun, Gulki, Nandesh, Nandani and everyone else.

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoysunherimuktha_cuteseemasrcherrybSandy66croziaxxlidvinIstilaHillyloveJulieDForeverSHINeepankhudi_TiaRaSmritiKatharonshaan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Amrita bidding goodbye and giving her blessings" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sunheri

Groupbie

sunheri

Posted: 11 October 2012 at 9:13pm | IP Logged

They have brought MT to get Adi and Sugni's wedding !!!!!!AngryAngryAngryAngryAngry  I want to puke  everytime MT takes  sugni side ...and sugni and Adi getting in a fake  marriage Dead

Sugni  has done jadoo on MT ...and G on Adi...Dead

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

muktha_cuteIstilalidvinHillyloveJulieDForeverSHINeepankhudi_TiaRaLaila2009

Shas3

IF-Dazzler

Shas3

Posted: 11 October 2012 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Laila2009

I am sorely disappointed that religion has been used to justify this nonsense wedding. The fact is the writers of this show are pushing a romance that is an embarassment and a disgrace. Sugni has moved from being in love with TVS to falling in love with his nephew - WHILE TVS is still alive and living in the SAME house. It is such a disgusting show that it amazes me how anyone does not see the immorality portrayed by these writers.
Just because Aditya is NOT the biological son of TVS, does nto make it OK for the writers to OK a relationship between Sugni and Aditya. To watch a woman of Sugni's character think it is OK to be in love with Aditya (because Sitamaiya said it is OK) disgusts me. This suggests that rational reason is not required because any one with any rational and logically thinking with any morals would know it is NOT OK. The teenybopper viewers who are besotted by the actor Nandesh are so blinded by these values and rules and tragically are cheering on this immorality without using any thought or reason. They do not see anything but a cute couple.

We know seal this jodi with Amrita giving her blessing to this jodi and bidding her farewell. There is no rational reason once again that she can give for this jodi other than Sityamaya gives it. Sugni sees NTOHING wrong in her actions and is proud to steal the lover of her best friend. Sad, very sad.

The values portrayed in this show are SHAMEFUL. And the people writing this show and agreeing to act in it clearly do not have my respect and I am concerned with their own upbringing and value system to consider this a quality show. The same I will say for the actors who are part of this circus who sit back and do not speak up and condone the values set. Shame on all the actors of this show - Varun, Gulki, Nandesh, Nandani and everyone else.

@ the bold, I totally agree! That reason is not pragmatic enough. Morality flew out this show the day they showed that Vikram is a married man pursuing Sugni. There is no justification of that because he had so much time up until their wedding day to come clean and tell Sugni the truth about Riwa. 
I also agree with you in that Sugni should have had a different reaction about her relationship with Aditya with respect to Amrita. But I don't think that she sees nothing wrong. She does or else she would not have been in the temple thinking over everything.
As much as there is reason why Sugni and Adi shouldn't be married, there is just as much reason why she should not be with TVS either.
@blue, it's a serial; don't take it this seriously. It's meant to entertain not teach values, with this in mind the producers are going to maryada way and showing 'boldness'. The actors probably don't even care where the story goes because at the end of the day they are happily making money.

muktha_cute

muktha_cute

Posted: 11 October 2012 at 10:02pm | IP Logged
so after few days if a show will show a son marrying his step mother or a step brother marrying step sister.we should enjoy it instead of getting angry or complaying as the show is meant for fun not 2 teach us morals.
then can u plz explain me why they are so many rules,regulations,organistation to control broadcast of telivision serials and programmes

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoyseemasrcherryblidvinIstilaJulieDHillyloveForeverSHINeepankhudi_TiaRaLaila2009

Saviosaraff

Saviosaraff

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 12:02am | IP Logged
Yes Laila i too mentioned the same thing on another thread.  That the CVs have projected India and its culture very poorly.  They have used the Indian Gods to justify such a disgusting relation and it is the Indian teenagers that support such a relation where Father and Son both are in love with the same woman and that particular woman is making both dance to her tune.  Absolutely disgusting.  If the tribes of India are so smart to have no scruples then they do not deserve any upliftment.  I was also given to understand that Indian movies are censored coz they should not spread out wrong messages but surprising the television serials are not censored.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoyseemasrlidvinIstilaJulieDHillyloveForeverSHINeepankhudi_TiaRaLaila2009

Laila2009

IF-Rockerz

Laila2009

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 12:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shas3

Originally posted by Laila2009

@ the bold, I totally agree! That reason is not pragmatic enough. Morality flew out this show the day they showed that Vikram is a married man pursuing Sugni. There is no justification of that because he had so much time up until their wedding day to come clean and tell Sugni the truth about Riwa. 
I also agree with you in that Sugni should have had a different reaction about her relationship with Aditya with respect to Amrita. But I don't think that she sees nothing wrong. She does or else she would not have been in the temple thinking over everything.
As much as there is reason why Sugni and Adi shouldn't be married, there is just as much reason why she should not be with TVS either.
@blue, it's a serial; don't take it this seriously. It's meant to entertain not teach values, with this in mind the producers are going to maryada way and showing 'boldness'. The actors probably don't even care where the story goes because at the end of the day they are happily making money.

I am always disappointed in those who make excuses that "this is only a tv show and we should not take is seriously..." It is THIS very attitude that gives these writers the permission to behave in this way.  You excuse their behavior by pretending that they want to show "boldness" and the goal of entertaining should take precedence over values.  

I also disagree with you regarding your view as to what TVS was doing was immoral. It was most definitely wrong to deceive someone - Sugni - however, it was not immoral in that he was not in love with his first wife and actually thought she was dead. Fear (however ludicrous) pushed him towards this behavior and subsequently he paid a great price and will throughout this show. However wrong he has been, his actions are minimal compared to the sinful, immoral, deceitful and deceptive actions of Aditya, Sugni and Gulabiya. 

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoymuktha_cuteseemasrlidvinIstilaJulieDHillyloveForeverSHINeeVinnie79pankhudi_TiaRaronshaan

seemasr

seemasr

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 12:44am | IP Logged
Yah...I agree with Laila,Savio,Venesa.
This is immoral and will be.In the name of Entertainment and fun TV can't sell any crap to the audience.
However the cvs know whatever nasty they show there are still enough buyers.So they are hell adamant to project this immorality.
Vikram was absolutely wrong when he kept sugni in dark while realising Riva came back,but dint he try his best to tell Sugni? In a temple scene he tried to tell the truth.Ofcourse he has fear of loosing her and he would have definately done something for settlement(((Now who on earth can guess that your beloved nephew will bring dead wife on that very day.Adi could have consult mamaji once)))
But Adi has seen his mama's love for Sugni.He saw his plight.He himself wonder from which planet these two (sugni,Vikram) belongs to as they love so much each other?
Now with all his sense how can he marry the same girl?When sugni in future tell him " I love you" wont he will get a pinch?This same thing she told my mamaji..Yuck!!!!
Does Adi has a brain??Because if he would have ,he would easily understand that flaunting Sugni and his marriage in front of mama's eye would not solve the problem.It would make mamaji more stubborn.In a similar way when watching sugni,vikram daily Riva becames stubborn to wipe sugni off her life.It is a common sense.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoymuktha_cutelidvinIstilaJulieDHillylovepayal7ForeverSHINeeVinnie79Laila2009pankhudi_TiaRa

payal7

IF-Dazzler

payal7

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 2:13am | IP Logged
IMO there are 4 messages that have been given out so far which are all reprehensible:

1. divorce is bad. A person should be forced to stay in a bad/unhappy marriage and if they choose not to they are bad and punished by God
2. Scarifice is good and is rewarded by God
3. that God has endorced this UNHOLY, IMMORAL UNNECESSARY RELATIONSHIP, between a bhanja and his mama's love, even though it will destroy a family
4. that God has rejected a plea by a girl who has been faithful to her fiance for years when she asked God to help her fight for what is right

What TVS did in terms of trying to marry Sugni without telling her about Reva was ABSOLUTELY WRONG and if he loses Sugni than thats the price he has to pay for his error of judgement.

But that does not excuse the above messages that have been depicted since then.

In the last few episodes Sugni has delibarately povoked TVS:
- after the mendhi when they accidently bumped into each other she could have stepped aside an carried on walking but she made the point of telling him that she has Aditya's name in her mendhi
- after his chat Amu he went to the temple pond, Sugni followed him there and confronted him,
-from WU it would appear that yesterday again she taunted him

If a person senses danger (Sugni/G scared of TVS) then the survival instinct in each and everyone of us tells us to run as fast we can as far as we can from it. You do not provoke it, you do not go into its house and then try put a fence (in the form of a marriage to Adi) around yourself to protect yourself.

Many have said if Sugni tries to leave TVS will follow her. Let me remind people Sugni's father is the other most powerful thakur in the area and there is bad blood between his and TVSs family. All Sugni and G need to do ask for his help. He does not care about G or Sugni but he will help to even the score with TVSs family.

Even if Sugni's father does not help, if Sugni leaves and TVS follows she will just need to keep saying no. Yes it will be hard but its damn sight eaiser than runing soo many lives.

Lastly, yes it is a TV show and I do not expect it to give morality lessons but I do expect it to show respect for common human decency and family values the world over.

Edited by payal7 - 12 October 2012 at 2:20am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoycherrybmuktha_cuteseemasrlidvinJulieDForeverSHINeeVinnie79Laila2009

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.