Page   of 2

snehapatro

IF-Sizzlerz

snehapatro

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
how much i hate Rajni is what made me stop watching the show...Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

prernacdahinz

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "How much do you hate Rajni? (Page 2)" in Byah Hamari Bahu Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ssroomani

IF-Rockerz

ssroomani

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by snehapatro

how much i hate Rajni is what made me stop watching the show...Angry

Me too...I stopped watching because I hated Rajni so much...Angry...it overcame my love for Gaurav!!  Cry

hinzsathuraj

prernacda

Goldie

prernacda

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
true just read updates...hate watching her on screen...facial expressions are so fake...

actually she and pradeep from khtv...would make a great robotic self centered couple...similiar personalities...

PrincessRuhinz

rahmona_pakswe

IF-Sizzlerz

rahmona_pakswe

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 5:55pm | IP Logged
Don't even get me starting about my opinions regarding her! Angry

hinzssroomani

hinz

Viewbie

hinz

Posted: 13 October 2012 at 3:15am | IP Logged

hope all of us who have hated Rajni and stopped watching the show coz of her will now return and make the forum active like before :)))

PravesChoco_Cosmos

Choco_Cosmos

IF-Dazzler

Choco_Cosmos

Posted: 13 October 2012 at 4:29am | IP Logged
Thats right Hinz..some old lovers of the show might return! But is it true that the show has got only 2 months time??

Praveshinz

hinz

Viewbie

hinz

Posted: 13 October 2012 at 4:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gulkie-act

Thats right Hinz..some old lovers of the show might return! But is it true that the show has got only 2 months time??

thats what we've heard Fatima...two months is stll ok I say coz the story can be redeemed if they make some clever changesWink *hint hint*LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Praves

leo4ever

IF-Rockerz

leo4ever

Posted: 15 October 2012 at 2:36am | IP Logged
i guess mainly the only solution can be if krish gets over her!! there is no sense in getting her back or maybe she sohud die trying ot save krish , that will be ok, if they show krish rajni that for me will be abs disgusting thing!!
there is no sense in it no at all!she chose her family over his love her family over his family, she faked love she faked politness and ddnt even for a min think that what if she is wrong, the whole idea that she will take revenge of sis love over his fmaily is just DeadDead and should not in anymway be made heriouc!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hinz

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Byah Hamari Bahu Ka Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.